Virtual Phone Number (SMS)

Anyone know any online virtual phone number services that take Monero or Bitcoin?
Need to bypass some stupid SMS verification thing on a site, and I'm not gonna give them my real number.
All the free ones I tried so far don't work at all.
Please help a fellow user out.
I will be eternally grateful.

Attached: sms.jpg (611x506, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbers.city
youtube.com/watch?v=-NHk869YUqo
ricochet.im/
tox.chat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go to a store and get a prepaid sim

2nd line for Android user
YW

I'd prefer an online virtual number that I can just purchase using Monero/Bitcoin through Tor or my VPN.
Buying an actual SIM card would require me to put it into my phone and therefore connect to the cell towers, permanently linking that number to my approximate location.
Plus I think it even sends my IMEI n shit to the SIM card provider, not too familiar with phone and cell tower crap.
inb4 hurr durr nothing to hide nothing to fear

I don't have a smartphone, only a dumbphone.
Also in general please see Thanks for trying to help though, I appreciate it.

Whatever, I'm not gonna help you. If it was up to me, people like you would be publicly lynched. You need to die, seriously. Kill yourself before you get raped and killed in prison.

Thank you Mr. Edgelord.
Global Rule 2, by the way.

Wanting to kill pedos is not being an edgelord

Everyone who wishes for privacy is a pedo. Ah yes. Now that's flawless logic. You must have the biggest brain in the universe.
Why am I even replying to such low quality bait? Guess I'll stop now.
Thanks anyway.

numbers.city

You'll get what's coming to you one day, you smug bastard.
youtube.com/watch?v=-NHk869YUqo

dude just go to another city when you do the verification, burn the phone, then go home

>online virtual phone number services that take Monero
I can give you my number. What's your offer?

Hmm, I'm not sure if I should do this directly with someone in a P2P-fashion. But okay sure, maybe I could try doing that.
Idk, can you make an offer first plz? I honestly have no idea how much I should pay you for it.
Just make it a reasonable price and we can start negotiating from there.

Since is 2.4 USD, how about 2 USD in monero? 0.02722

Let's just make it $10, I don't mind. 0.13661768 XMR.
Might as well give you a little extra if you're really wanting to be this helpful to me and are willing to take Monero, both of which I appreciate.
Yes I know I could use that numbers.city thing somebody mentioned, but honestly I don't know much I can trust it, since it's affiliated with HackForums, and doesn't even have HTTPS. Also it's Bitcoin-only from what I can tell, and that's gay.

Can you get Ricochet? ricochet.im/
ricochet:o4vqpzerpgdtuajf

Can also do Tox ( tox.chat/ ) if you prefer, let me know in that case.
Not willing to use Discord or any other insecure crap like that, sorry.

prepare to be v&

By the way, if anyone's got any more suggestions like had for example, please keep 'em coming, as I and other anons may use them in the future at some point, or if this P2P thing won't work out.

Alright, I'll try to see if ricochet works on my machine. I'll contact you there, if I fail setting it up we can use tox.

Download the Android development environment which includes an emulator. Install 2nd line on emulator. Use the phone number.

Stop being a brainlet.

Sure. Thanks by the way for taking the time to help me out.

Thanks, but no thanks.
It's still proprietary, looks very jewish, and does it even take cryptocurrency (if it's even paid, they're not really saying)?
I don't feel comfortable running that application, even in a VM.
I would prefer a simple website instead which I can navigate to using Tor Browser.

No problem. Currently compiling ricochet which should be done in 5-10 minutes.

That pedo was a homo though. He deserved to get executed like that.

Ah fuck, compilation failed. Let's just tox instead
B008DB1BEA1080B6DBD611A61471679B445580C3EE0A6D93A010F3C6AB975E7EE1927BDFC352

Sure, just a sec.

Is the country code important thought? I forgot to ask.

No. The site I'm having trouble with seems to allow any.

Status report if anybody cares for some reason:
I contacted user on Tox and he delivered. Sent him XMR in return.
So that's that.

Saging because this is not really important at all, I don't think anybody even gives a shit lol.
Thanks a lot though, user!