Can someone give me a quick rundown on who this is?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on who this is?

Attached: 0JXed2E_0.jpg (1024x768, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Assange
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Anakata
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reverse image search it kid

That's me

shaggy?

he's the hero we need

>julian assange
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Assange

why do they look so different?

Is he even still alive?

i dont know, i dont know who he is

He’s the man who had a wife and a kid but they died in a car accident so he is or has spent the rest of his life on computers and anime.

Then at least in one way they've killed him off, if people don't even know who he is anymore.

one of TPB creators IIRC

do you have a name? i wanna find out more

It's just a photo of some random polish (polish books and other references in background) dude from 90s, someone has mistakenly uploaded somewhere thinking it was TPB founder but it's not.

It's anakata you dumbass

Gottfrid Svartholm a.k.a anakata.

thanks. i tried looking up photos of him and couldnt find this one. its a cool photo i wonder the reasons for his setup being how it is

I bet he's fucked nobody and has a dog named Scooby Doo

Do all Polish people look like a cross between Lain and Shaggy?

Ben Dover IIRC

I do

That is not Julian Assange lmao

I don't know, but is possible related to this dude.

Attached: 2-1.jpg (300x400, 24K)

Attached: 0JXed2E_0__01.jpg (1024x768, 408K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage
>A Faraday cage or Faraday shield is an enclosure used to block electromagnetic fields. A Faraday shield may be formed by a continuous covering of conductive material, or in the case of a Faraday cage, by a mesh of such materials.

It's not him

what's this guy up to these days?

anyone got a link to his youtube?

He actually made large strides in getting over his OCD and is doing quite well!

Bingo

a genetic dead end

i think that's the guy who made bitcoin or something, the shiny aluminium protects his bitcoins I think

Female Elizabeth Olsen

Ever since I began degreasing my puzzas I've really been losing weight.

like zoinks dude

I stopped keeping up with him when he abandoned youtube. He uses some other site now.

Yeah, those sheets look like mylar. I don't think it works. Faraday cages are generally copper mesh, correct?

they look different because the years of living in a farady cage filled with radiation from multiple computers

Attached: Anakataassange.jpg (920x446, 33K)

gollum

>free anakata
>free assange
great where do i pick them up and how much will they resell for

It's foil-covered mylar. Works as long as it's a conductor. Mesh is used to avoid having to use solid films, thick or thin

kek

it's Shaggy from the scooby doo show

There were doubts until a few months ago, but yes. He was arrested by British police at the Ecudorian embassy, looked all desheveled at the time.

There was a photo of him winking and thumbs up in custody. He's being brought to testify in the U.S. but not for the worst possible charge...

Qtards believe his testimony in court, under oath, would officially inject certain evidence(s) into the legal system, officially (i.e. Seth Rich).

Isn't that the busdriver guy?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Anakata

He's dead, Jim

that's sysadmin, and his room is very different looking

He is some russian guy. Met him once on a demoscene-related event in Saint-Petersburg. There were other guys teaching people lockpicking for fun, I really liked it. Then this guy from OP pic approached me (or at least he was very similar looking) and offered me his own handmade lockpicks set in exchange for Arduino's. I was really surprised to find photos of him on Jow Forums and lainchan afterwards.

Lol, ok, my bad.

Isn't ED down?

Attached: pepe aluminium hat.jpg (596x444, 72K)