Do you tech nigs have this? what do you do to deal? I realized I have it because it got worse...

do you tech nigs have this? what do you do to deal? I realized I have it because it got worse, then I realized I had it when I saw the news about the tech guy who an hero'ed because of his headphones causing it.

newatlas.com/tinnitus-cure-treatment-headset/52854/

Attached: chrome_YQOxog4vKy.png (863x961, 970K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
github.com/PeterBadzhakov/HostBuster
pastebin.com/KfrJxnVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't play music obnoxiously loud, don't use earbuds, don't wear headphones literally non stop. Got to be such a retard to get it.

Yeah it fuckin sucks and I hope there is a cure found someday. I tend only to really notice it at night when I’m trying to sleep or any other time it’s really quiet. Sometimes my ears will randomly start ringing as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Attached: womp womp.png (623x722, 284K)

Jesus what a pussy it’s not that fuckin bad. Either that or it must have been an extremely bad case.

way to lift everyone spirits, pal.
some people got it accidentally.

The guy in the image has an incel neck lol

Yeah, he seems to be Asian.

What is this kindergarten? Why should he be nice to everyone?

He isn't saying that you should be nice; you don't matter enough for anyone to care. He is saying that you bring nothing to the thread, your post is completely useless. Your feelings must be very sensitive if the first thing you thought was that he was telling you to be nice. Man up queer.

Got mine from the military

Here's a handy tip:

Place your hands on your ears so your palms cover your ears and your fingertips are on the back of your head
Drum tap your fingertips rhythmically against your head (not hard, not soft, and constantly) for a few moments
Release hands

Enjoy blissful silence... For a bit, at least.

Attached: 2ydcox-qkbk.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

holy shit

Because being frustrated increases your blood pressure and generally lowers your health and that of everyone you come into contact. So it's worthless.

This got rid of the voices in my head what is thsi voodoo

but don't forget they're after you, better strike first

Yeah I've had it since birth along with that visual snow thing
This treatment is probably a big meme just like

Attached: 1568296978541.jpg (1024x531, 96K)

lmao what a pussy, I got it from standing next to the speaker at a Prodigy concert and shooting an AK without earpro.

Attached: 1481104719628.png (399x322, 42K)

How can you die from Tinnitus? Isnt it just rining in your ears and thats it?

What? JEsus they're coming back why do they always come back the conversations I don't want

You know in first person shooters that noise when you get flashbanged? Like *bang* EeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEeeeeEEEE
Imagine that just happens randomly like a muscle cramp. More severe cases you just have that 24/7.

it makes you want to kys.
Apparently it's the reason why Van Gogh was depressed and cut his ear off.
It's fine I just turn on a fan or some asmr shit like the star trek engine droning

What getting blinded or only that EEEeeeEE ringing? Because i cant see how that can kill you.

it's like telling you "you are now aware of how you breath" and you start thinking about it and it's funny at first, but really annoying if you keep thinking about it

tinnitus is something annoying that just keeps happening every single day

it's EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE but always until you die.

The ringing. It's like someone comes up and smacks you in the ear. You don't die from that, I don't know what you're thinking. People have suicided over the condition.

That might be, there are many reasons that can drive nerds to suicide but that IT nerd actually died on it. Do they mean suicide with "killed himself after developing tinnitus"?
I thought the tinnitus somehow killed him (not suicide).

yeah, but I got it from shooting AR's without hearing protection
im convinced that 5.56 will fuck your ears up more than physically harm you at this point :^)

Are you terrorists or military? How do you just go out and shoot guns? Real gun or airsoft?

it clearly says he killed himself over it you sperg.
Don't wear headphones, kids.

get a license and buy a gun?

What? America?

I've shot "guns" since I was around 8 or 9
Started with pellet rifles and .22lr, had a few hunting rifles when I was about 14, joined the military when I was 18
We had a bunch of land when I was younger, so we could just go out and target shoot or hunt.
only have a glock 9mm, 30-06 hunting rifle and a AR15 now.

>only
Do you own a militia? DO you conspire against the government? Why would a person _need_ more than a single shot shotgun? Dangerous things...

You can get it from ear infections. You can get it because someone threw a firework into the fire sneakily and blew out the eardrums of everyone sitting around it (happened to me). You're a fag

buy a gun and kill yourself

I need the glock for home defence
the hunting rifle to hunt
and the AR15 to protect my land from threats foreign and domestic
and competitive shooting is fun, thats a good reason as well.

I can't paste 40mb host files but here
github.com/PeterBadzhakov/HostBuster

>links.txt
pastebin.com/KfrJxnVA

Maybe you need to chmod +x the .sh

Thank you for your service

LOOK AT THIS DUDE IN THE WRONG THREAD OH NO NO NO HAHAHA

This is why I hate gun owners.
>home defense
Who will attack you? The mafia??
>hunt
Stop hurting animals oh my God. The butcher sells meat.
>my land
Are you a special forces? Are you really amazing and better so you have something to protect?

Will not wearing headphones prevent suicide?

Yikes baka desu senpai

>home defense
crack heads and migrants, haven't had to shoot anyone at home, but it sure would suck if I needed to and had
to wait for constable to show up and give them a ticket.
>hunt
they kill animals too sweety
>my land
again, when you have any sizeable portion of land
people like to come on to it and squat/hunt your game/fish on your land.
And no I wasn't special forces, just 12B

You can literally get it from tooth damage or head trauma. Stop being an audionigger.

Attached: andrew the audiophile.png (448x2186, 105K)

Why is this dude now memed constantly here? lmao

Attached: headphojakbose.png (970x760, 175K)

>This is why I hate gun owners.

You love cops very much, don't you?

Here's your veteran discount
Thanks for your service

I like policemen they make me feel safe.
Im LARPING btw bless the constitution.

Where else do you think all the public shootings come from?

imagine being so much of a pussy that you kill yourself over having tinnitus.

He didn't bother to check for alternatives to cure his illness?

If only he waited. ;_;

This is why I always wear ear plugs when I ride my motorbike

If these fucking idiots would stop blasting music it wouldn't be an issue. If your ears hurt when listening to music it's too fucking loud. Certain songs are too loud at the first volume notch for my iems sometimes

>I like policemen they make me feel safe.

Attached: 1548895539738.jpg (335x362, 14K)

>Stop hurting animals oh my God. The butcher sells meat.
Retard, the cow gets boltgunned whether you see it or not.

OP, Please make this thread on /sci/ I browse Jow Forums to forget about my tinnitus.

Jastreboff's paid shills detected.

I've listened to music at safe levels all my life, and always bring earplugs to loud concerts. I'm 27 and have tinnitus. There are many more ways to get it than just loud music, in particular if you clench / grind your teeth while sleeping (which I do), take any of a variety of drugs regularly (such as aspirin), are exposed to loud noises beyond your control (construction noises, fireworks, etc), or have other correlated issues like depression, which can mess up your brain's ability to filter out the tinnitus sounds.

Daily reminder that the reason tinnitus research is neglected by ENT's is because of Jastreboff's TRT (tinnitus retraining therapy) that is shilled everywhere to tinnitus sufferers in the US. He single handledly controls the majority of tinnitus research grants and gave palliative medicine a huge monopoly.

Tinnitus is a symptom...

If you have thyroid gland problems that may lead to you getting tinnitus.

>The molecular structure of gliadin, the protein portion of gluten, closely resembles that of the thyroid gland. When gliadin breaches the protective barrier of the gut, and enters the bloodstream, the immune system tags it for destruction.

dont eat wheat

I continually enjoy how this is a visual comic and all the voices are in my head.

>This treatment is probably a big meme just like
it's a big trick

>tooth damage
well, that explains it. the big book of british smiles.

Only had it for a year and about ready to cut my ear off. Fucking speed up the damn research.

had someone shoot an extremely loud rifle less than a couple feet away from me, with no warning at all, good luck avoiding noise through out your life.

Order parts build gun in kitchen then allahu akbar soda bottles innawoods

That fuckin faggit. I want a cure damnit.

Mine is loud and constant... Nighttime is probably the worst.

that's what you get when you choose 100 volume

I guess you can train your brain to reduce it by listening to low volume sounds. It should help your brain to filter it out.
Unfortunately where there's a lack of stimuli your brain produces its own brand of noise, if you're too deaf you might want to consider hearing aids.

Ah, yes, that one problem that only recently became prominent and trendy to talk about gets a snake oil treatment.
Very nice, indeed.

>I just now learned what tinnitus is
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

You can get it from a lot of things you massive brainlet.

Imagine having a demon inside your head always screaming at you. Every waking moment of the day. You try to sleep but it never stops as it gets louder and louder the quieter the room. You can try to ignore it and you might even condition yourself into accepting it. But it's always there. A part of you for the rest of your life.

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just like ignore it, man. Tinnitus is an audio processing artifact. Your brain constantly calibrates your ears to get flat input out of whatever deformed piece of shit you in your skull. The ear receives data as a frequency table rather than a waveform, because the cochlea has this spiral that resonates in particular frequency at each part, and the neurons there activate at this specific frequency. If the frequency is completely missing, the brain will overcalibrate until it starts hearing it again, and since the actual input is zero, all you get is a faint but clearly audible, continuous and constant single-frequency clean tone. Basically, tinnitus means that somewhere between earduct and gray matter, something is physically fucked up. If it's not immediate consequence of concussion, infection or blockage, then it's because your neurons or cochlea died and there will never be relief.

>having tinnitus
Weak human being. You should be purged out of the surface of the world for better, brighter future.

Am I okay using things like this at reasonable volumes, and not listening for extended periods?

Attached: Edifier-H180.jpg (900x900, 62K)

Nah, only retards get it

Type doesn't matter, only volume does. If your ears start to hurt when bad drops then it's too loud.

>Just like ignore it, man.
Trust me, I'm fucking trying. Easier said than done. Sometimes out of nowhere it just gets so loud it's impossible to ignore. Fuck this shit, I would rather be crippled.
At least I would get some goddamn silence again.

Quit trying to sell TRT (tinnitus retraining therapy)