Can i have a quick rundown on alice3d?

Can i have a quick rundown on alice3d?

Attached: tumblr_inline_onb8qjNmPu1r0jtve_540.png (540x427, 145K)

hurrrrrr
HURRR HURRR

Attached: 1522266946134.jpg (640x480, 40K)

basically this

Wtf i love denmark now

Attached: alice 1.png (1185x608, 68K)

Attached: alice 2.png (1259x529, 58K)

Attached: alice 3.png (1253x529, 60K)

Attached: alice4.png (1175x702, 87K)

Attached: alice 5.png (1253x689, 82K)

Who?

Attached: alice 6.png (912x704, 102K)

Attached: alice 7.png (1262x707, 94K)

old tripfag with cool threads who autists on bant and r9k ruined

she's kind of a bitch who engages in a variety of tactics to form a circle of associates for self-validation

people involved in this cesspool are mentally incapable of comprehending the basics of human needs thus meaning they should perform committing what ancient japanese people would have done by now, the old school method called as seppuku(not sudoku a.k.a a very bad design game [fuck nintendo])

shes been around since i was /b/tard and Jow Forums didn't even existed yet, shes a part of Jow Forums as moot or banhammer

this is the fakest retard shit i have ever seen and this thread gets posted every fucking day. "she" is just an attention whore like any e"girl" and you faggots are all playing right into it.

i could shit on her reputation some more but i'm too lazy to take pains rn desu
don't think she'll ever make a thread again after being doxed and i've pretty much turned my back on her

>after being doxed
tell me more

cringe

also its real dumbass

it is so fake it is almost funny to read, i rarely see something so hilariously fake that people still believe. it might be classified as supreme-tier trolling. possibly even fake account.

That's not a dox, that's you just making shit up and passing it off as fact.

the logs are genuine but NPC orbiters just won't have it no matter how real they are

Ok retard

Attached: 1433981651860.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

kek this is the length NPC orbiters are going to defend this roastie

>calling someone an NPC orbiter after he spams threads for weeks on end because his internet waifu doesn't notice him

ok retard

you're literally kermit in disguise face it

ok retard

keep seething orbiter

lmao

lmao okay retard

lmao okay retard

lmao okay retard

lolol okay retard