Is this the end of Tech Bubble 2.0?

Attached: 1540351863019.png (468x307, 67K)

Wework is not a tech company

> Wework is not a tech company
Wework is not a company

Wework is not a word

neither is facebook, uber nor amazon was (till they started AWS) but everyone thinks they are. thats the issue and that is why the bubble is bigger than people think

Wework is a tech-adjacent company. If you're doing all your compute infrastructure on public cloud anyways, why not go the next logical step and just rent space in somebody else's office? The goal I think is to make a company so ephemeral that an executive can cash out, tank the stock, and leave investors/creditors holding the bag because the company's "assets" evaporated when they shut off the cloud account.

>Wework is not a company
Wew

>a company so ephemeral that an executive can cash out, tank the stock, and leave investors/creditors holding the bag because the company's "assets" evaporated
How the hell do you think wework actually works? They have no assets, all they have is obligations and possible costumers

>wow 1 is almost a fifth of almost five!

>pshhh losing 4/5ths of your entire company's value in one hour is nothing watch this

What a shill you are

Dollar general is a better investment

Attached: E890DD65-78F7-4A4F-9C24-71546ADC352D.jpg (1080x1530, 135K)

I have only one question

How would one have made money from this drop in valuation?

It was doomed from the start.

So is the rest of tech bubble

Why not?

Amazon is a retailer
Uber is a taxi company
Facebook is a media company
I can be an accountant who uses a computer and technology to conduct my business, that doesn’t make it a tech company. Tech companies come up with technology, they make software and hardware, Facebook is just a social network others existed before, just look at the value of MySpace now or hi5 or yahoo360. Amazon is just a retailer as well as a platform for others to sell their wares, it’s no different than Walmart, dollar general or target, the only thing that changes that equation is AWS, and that is fairly recent change, and it is actually the thing that saved amazon, no profit till then. Uber is a taxi company with the legal framework of having a staffing company, not much different than wework really, except without obligations but basically totally against the law, Uber is a plague on cities by simply increasing the number of vehicles in any given city they give legitimacy to the entire taxi law infrastructure to exist, not to mention all the other issues they create and none of it has anything to do with technology, they could have had a dispatcher in an office somewhere and no app and their business model would be exactly the same, their current model is go in a market and operate illegally by claiming we’re different

Attached: BA11A3C1-D53B-4C57-A8FB-30E2755582DD.jpg (480x319, 63K)

Amazon hosts a large portion of the internet on _their_ servers. I am sure they develop _technological_ solutions and then sell them.

You should lurk more before you post.

T. Didn’t read the post

>Amazon is just a retailer
hurr durr

this, WeWork is a real estate leasing company. The tech bubble is about to burst again thanks to startups eating venture capital investments without profitable return.

>wework
>something that doesn't exist outside of this thread

Attached: 1567017474377.gif (386x209, 1.58M)

lolno

Not only are the west coast big tech companies expanding satellite offices right now there are several "traditional" companies in broadcasting and telecommunications who are planning to expand their tech workforce across their US offices. The only thing going awry is these empty SF and NYC startups and they're not even collapsing, investors are just reevaluating them down. Only someone who's never worked in any tech or tech-related industries would say there's a burst coming. The workforce literally can't keep up and the only ones we aren't hiring are literal subhuman tards who didn't even do the due diligence of memorizing the definition of OOP when they walk through the doors in fucking flipflops like overgrown toddlers.

>it’s to late jim, he’s dead

this desu. I wished the bubble was vursting though

but they were a 56 billion behemoth

>Wework is not a company
Shush, fellow time traveler. It isn't 2021 yet.

>Facebook is a media company
you spelled datamining wrong

What’s the purpose of the data mining?
The entire point is to sell ads, just like a magazine

I hope not. I haven't finished paying off my college debt yet.

After 2008 governments got smart. There will be no bubble bursting. There will be something like air popping from fried egg or pancakes rather than huge everyone goes down in a short period of time.