Bought an unused og pixel online

>bought an unused og pixel online
>phone freezes within one minute of usage
>Seller no longer contactable

Is there any way I can salvage this piece of brick? Will installing lineageos help? If so, how can I even install it if the phone freezes under a minute?

Attached: IMG_20190911_133044.jpg (4608x3456, 2.54M)

Tru doing a factory reset before anything else

replace the battery.

>bought

factory reset

would recommend Graphene OS over lineage if you do get it working

Attached: 1566914453595.jpg (1046x639, 149K)

Reset it retard

What's the reason to buy this model now? Something special?

well it did just get Android 10

Factory reset.

Tried it, didn't work

Unfortunately, the same thing still happened after I did a factory reset :((

Oddly, the battery seems fine. The phone was stuck at pic related at full brightness for almost the whole day..

Corrupted ram or broken SoC maybe? Contact the assistance.

Do you mean contact Google?

>The phone was stuck at pic related at full brightness for almost the whole day..
>AMOLED display
Oh boy.

ooff

Take it back, Tyrone.

do a full wipe (including system) and reinstall the OS.

It was my dream phone in 2016 but I didn't have the means to buy it. Finally saved enough to buy it and now this shit happens.

Go to fast boot
Unlock phone
Install bootloader
Re-flash the OEM from google

You want the sailfish image for the 5" model and try 8.1, 9, and 10 image and see what had the best results. If it continues to fail it's a hardware issue.

Could be the battery, like some user mentioned

If the battery fails to supply enough current during high demand, the cpu could go into fault mode

>factory reset
Do people really need to be told to do this? There is people on Jow Forums who would by a phone from some random internet person and just start putting personal info in, without factory reset?

Attached: huh.gif (540x293, 1.19M)

Normalfags are stupid. Also a normal factory reset only deletes user data, if you want to reset the system itself you have to actually wipe it and reflash the system

I had the same problem with mine. Just flash it with lineageOS.

>og pixel
>latest android
seller is in the right for not contacting you. i wouldn't wan't to lose money just because some tard doesn't know how to use android.
flash it with linage dumbass