Just install Clear Linux for God's sake, user!

Just install Clear Linux for God's sake, user!

Attached: EECXBGFWkAECB7u.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDrRvrh16ws&t=29m43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why?

you shouldn't.
the repos are small and it's intel botnet. Just install ubuntu or fedora

>bobobuntu
>redhat alpha distro
Into the trash it goes

Attached: 1568192797732.png (718x583, 478K)

wow, the shill is desperate today.
fedora is the best linux distribution, way more tested than any of the garbage debian or ubuntu ships on their "stable" repos

>t.redhat employer

I wish, sounds like a good job.
Fedora is not a Red Hat testing grounds retard.
Fedora has a fucking alpha and beta before release.
It's the most solid up to date distribution you can get.
I've heard SUSE's free version is also good, but I like having a more standard distribution.
Everyone in the industry uses Red Hat/CentOS in professional settings.
Debian and Ubuntu is for amateur garbage like startups

Fedora is a red hat testing ground, but that's a good thing. You get all the future technology today. That's why I'm on openSUSE Tumbleweed, a desire to always have the latest and greatest. Fedora sometimes waits until the next Fedora version release to release a new major version of something. Like you're not going to get GNOME 3.34 (only 3.32) in Fedora 30. It's not like they're going to backport it to it right? You're expected to just move on with the Fedora train, no LTS.

Meanwhile Clear Linux is meant for servers and doesn't really target the desktop. Sure you can use it as a desktop, just don't expect a lot of packages catering to your use case. If I'm correct Solus is using a lot of the intel stuff but is it's own distro with a shitty package manager (kevin) and they're also really shitty about adding stable software if it hasn't had a release int he last 6 months.

>Clear Linux
The bundle system is its biggest flaw. The moment you can't find something you have to go through inane steps just to get something you can easily do other other distros with package mangers.

retardado

Pozzed Linux

Attached: gnome-shell-screenshot-S14L7Z.png (992x650, 146K)

>pozzed
Why are AMDrones always thinking about STDs?

It's just a metaphor for intel botnet.
Why'd you assume he's an AMDrone? He could easily just be a fan of another distro. Interesting screenshot he posted though, I guess it's to be expected since Intel runs botnets on all its processors. Might as well run a few on its Linux distribution then.

Boloniro

Jewtel can't stand other distros applying security patches and microcode fixes so they started to cut corners again

Please install Clear Linux for Intel to keep spying on you with their by design bugs

Attached: EmmaStone_ManiacPressConference02662x839.jpg (662x839, 70K)

We all lie and say yes to Clear and install Gentoo and other things.
Meanwhile the majority of us use Fedora just like Linus!

Imagine being this much of a fanboi

You're fucking retarded. Debian runs on 80% of today's cloud servers, Debian and CentOS are the true stable distros. Fedora is the amateur garbage, go fuck yourself with your facebook logo you tremendous faggot.

80%? Thats a pretty big call. Where did this number come from? Im thinking your arse but i could be wrong.

I actually tried this today, the distro itself is shit and not really capable of everyday use without a LOT of work but god fucken damn it is fast and snappy, I've never seent gnome 3 like that on any distro. I am running 3900x and it doesn't discriminate at all. What are the optimisations? why don't better distros replicate this wizardry?

I need Adobe software daily that needs hardware acceleration tho

Attached: best india.jpg (940x841, 675K)

Not that user but Debian does run in a shit ton of Linux(not cloud) servers
youtube.com/watch?v=sDrRvrh16ws&t=29m43s

who's this cute boy?

Every studio I know is trying to slowly pull away from Adobo products.

>80%
try 20% and just because of legacy

H O M O G E N E I T Y

No.

good argument,user

interested to know too, asking for a friend.