You can now stop calling him a pedophile, thanks

You can now stop calling him a pedophile, thanks.

stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#14_September_2019_(Sex_between_an_adult_and_a_child_is_wrong)

Attached: 1538187407397.png (450x399, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Richard_Stallman/Archive_6
stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#14_September_2019_(Statements_about_Epstein)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tons of controversy
>"I've suddenly changed my opinions"
he's still a pedo and a faggot

Jewish pedo just like Epstein not surprising he's simply defending his tribe

>How could I have known, in my 66 years of life, that diddling children was supposed to be bad?

these unironically

>I don't believe the clear evidence
You must be brain damaged.

>he's still a pedo
Really? Any judge in any court say that? Else he isn't.

I never called him an pedophile, OP.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Richard_Stallman/Archive_6

Great logic.

Great lack of logic.

Now hes a hypocritic unprincipled idiot swayed by the opinions of dumb old hags

>people call me out for being a pedo and defending sex trafficking of minors
>better lie that I only waited until after being called out to lie about my opinion for ugh...reasons and stuff.
>t.Richard "Molester" Stallman
Hopefully his victims feel it's safe to come forward.

Fucking idiot

i am a victim

we shall see

now thats what i call racism

I'm torn because on one hand it's sad to see a board that's supposed to be about technology is devolving into a giant pile of pedophiles and pedo apologists seething and fighting because their meme messiah got outed, but at the same time it's funny seeing all these pedos seething so hard.

He's not a pedo, he _only_ defended pedophilia. If you defend muslims, does that make you a muslim?

Go back newfag. You dont belong here.

idk i dont own a quran

Fuck off nigger

Yeah retard your words are meaningless and only serve as slander.

This. Not only is he a pedo apologists, he didn't even have the balls to keep his shitty position and gives this fake ass bullshit now that he got the heat.

This is 4chains. They would defend him even if he was a random guy. Him being a pedo apologist is a feature not a bug.

It's not like his position is new and generally he was pretty open about it, which is rare with actual abusers. I think it's more the case of drinking the FREEDOMZ kool aid and being too guided by ideology to question it than actually being involved into pedo shit.

Ironic you talk about koolaid when you are neck deep in modern femcunt roast juice. Fucking retard.

I really wish he'd take a shower

>defending Epstein
He was defending a 3 years dead MIT guy who partook on Epstein's island.

now thats what i call using a word slave owners used for their slaves

Yes. Now leave and fuck your goat

>neck deep in modern femcunt roast juice.
Nice.

>he didn't defend the big rapists only the small rapists who got his kids provided to him by the big one

Suck my balls I guarantee you first came to this site during Ferguson or the Trump election.

Attached: 1196493531865.jpg (438x400, 36K)

No I didnt you fucking retard. Let me guess Zimmerman cuck thinks hes old

I'm a pedo but no judge said that.

Old enough to remember cockmongler. Go back to Jow Forums.

based

I wonder what his taste in loli is like

Fapping to lolis doesn't make me a pedo

Attached: EERoQ_ZUcAAeb_u.jpg (1448x2048, 250K)

If he acts, lives, and defends it. Obvious damage control doesn't change that. He's basically a cult leader, it's common among them.

Little girls are great, prove me wrong

>being this new
>not knowing this is a pedo site

Attached: df4016d5fe9754a4342eb990bf7883da.jpg (1176x1840, 176K)

Not old enough to even remember uncle user you newfag anti roody poo

>not being a proud pedo

Cringe. Why even post lolis then, no one is talking about them

Based loli posters

Obviously it does.

Shit, sounds a lot like Donny when it came to renouncing the clan.

#metoo

Bump

- and an Epstein apologist. stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html#14_September_2019_(Statements_about_Epstein)

Attached: 1568502369876.png (720x935, 169K)

I literally don't care about his views about this shit. His politics are the opposite of mine anyway. This is what separates me from the batshit totlitarian left of 2019 and their lynch mobs. I can tolerate dissent. I even welcome it. I'll be more than fair to you.

This has nothing to do with his work and achievements.
Until he's fucking arrested for a real crime and convicted I will support his right to possibly have batshit ideas and keep his job.

This is called a free society.

Richard Stallman raped my parrot and set fire to my macbook

based

>t. same retard that calls everything white genocide

He's literally autistic and doesn't have kids, I think those are both reasonable excuses for not being an expert in child psychology. Someone explained it to him and he changed his mind like any rational person would.

You dont have to have kids to read fucking data and studies showing that the "harm" isn't objective

lol

Agreed. Innocent until proven guilty, and fuck these people trying to do a trial by shaming.

Public shaming and defamation becoming international news is the single worse thing social media does. Doesn't matter what you say, some cunt with a twitter following can have everything you love ripped from you in a matter of days with 200 characters or less.

I wish social media would just roll over and die but I think the only thing that's going to make that happen in government intervention, which will be heavy handed and probably used ina totalitarian manner.

Fuck social media, man.

You could just not give a fuck about it, being uninformed isn't a crime. I don't know the precise laws regarding copyright, ether, doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on filesharing and the like.