Is there anything more patrician than owning AAPL...

Is there anything more patrician than owning AAPL? My portfolio is 90% AAPL and has earned me $5000 in value over the last year and another $5000 in dividends. After I built my $3000 monster PC in 2015 using iCuck donations I still haven't run into a single reason or need to upgrade it much less replace it.

iCucks are just giving me their hard earned burgerbucks hand over fist for chink junk mass produced by the lowest bidder for the "privilege" of having a fruit logo on their fragile poorly made toys. With all the money they've generously donated to me, I can build a monster quad CPU quad GPU system every year if I felt like it.

This is what it's like to cuck or dominate someone isn't it? I can call iCucks drones, retards, sheep, NPCs, whatever, and they'll continue to lick my feet and pay tribute to me. Feels good being a true patrician owning the only good fruit product, their stock.

Attached: 1565874257865.png (718x981, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1568525856125.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>My portfolio is 90% AAPL and has earned me $5000 in value over the last year and another $5000 in dividends
so your portfolio is like 10k? because if you're not doubling your money yearly on the stock market you're doing it wrong.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1545280182920.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

Does your computer natively run MacOS?

Did you not actually read his post at all?

bass

basted

bassed

based
and redpilled

基γ₯γ„γŸ

cringe

baste

100% returns every year? Tell us Nostradamus, which mutual fund are you the manager for and how many millions are they paying you?

retard

based and redpilled

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1568525856125.webm

wouldn't be 200% most risk hedges promise like 110%

what did she mean by this

Blessed

no

there was an attempt

based

>My portfolio is 90% stock X
>Claims to be a genius
Stopped reading