Imagine... just imagine for a moment not owning one of the most innovative laptop/tablet hybrids ever created...

Imagine... just imagine for a moment not owning one of the most innovative laptop/tablet hybrids ever created. Just imagine not having the power of windows with you everywhere you go. I might just end my life if I had to carry around some macshit or chinkpad with linux on it.

Attached: 61IFJ6mViCL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 71K)

imagine having 2 revisions of the same model and not changing anything except the cpu

>A downgraded Surface
>Innovative

kickstand style devices are really limiting & impractical to use, the keyboard looks roughly the same quality as a chinese bluetooth one off ebay that could be paired with any generic tablet & provide a device with the same form factor when coupled with a case.

It's an x86 tablet with an overpriced fuzzy keyboard. why would anyone give a shit?

>the keyboard looks roughly the same quality as a chinese bluetooth one off ebay that could be paired with any generic tablet
SP4 and up have really fucking good keyboards desu

>power of windows
thank you sir durga sir Mr sir nagoor Mr babu sir for doing the Sir needful on this Waab Savaar

>had to carry around
Imagine not having a GPD MicroPC with Linux on it.
>fits in your pocket
>surprisingly usable keyboard

imagine thermal throttling from 720p youtube videos and being unable to even clean the dust out of your laptop

Henlo sirs

Attached: 1568380582872.jpg (452x350, 31K)

>Imagine... just imagine for a moment not owning one of the most innovative laptop/tablet hybrids ever created.
You've wound up with one of those Microsoft Shitslabs instead.

>Just imagine not having the power of windows with you everywhere you go.
Yeah, that's one of the downsides. Not only you have to deal with the cancer that's W10, the thing can't even reliably go to sleep.

The other is the shaky keyboard and way too fat device itself, failing as a tablet.

Thank you for your question about Microsoft product.. Please run sfc /scannow to fix the problem.

I'm actually forced to use a surface at work, and don't really care for it.
> Only ONE USB port.
> It's extremely fragile.
> Can't be used on your lap.

But, the screen is really nice, battery is decent and it runs things alright. Glad I didn't pay for it though since I'll probably break it.

I bought mine simply because it seemed like the best slim and light laptop in the price range, and because good stylus support was important to me. The keyboard is surprisingly good, no worse than what you'd get on any laptop of comparable thickness.

Oh, and I'll also add, the high resolution and 3:2 aspect ratio are really nice as well. They make the Surface's display feel much bigger than the numbers would suggest, it feels much less cramped than the 13" 16:9 laptop I had before it.

I'd rather own a $700 laptop with a discrete GPU than a $999 hybrid laptop/tablet that has integrated graphics

>discrete GPU
have sex

>have sex
Have sxe

why compromise with the surface pro when you can just get a surface book instead?

Attached: 71TCixvQotL._SL1200_[1].jpg (1200x1200, 156K)

>Screen wiggles slightly
>GPU disconnects crashing to bluescreen
No thanks.

Those things break/fail easily, and are then basically impossible to repair. They're shit.

>Not getting the superior HP Elite x2 G4

Attached: hp-elite-x2-g4.jpg (1200x1020, 114K)

I have one. I installed Linux on it.

IPadOS is the shit.

Multitasking is completely revamped. You can drag a link into a new split window.

Attached: 20DBDA53-0ECC-4E91-A9B5-D1D267101E27.png (2048x1536, 1.17M)

>not long press and open in new tab

>IPadOS is shit.
fixed

Attached: 1566781477929.webm (640x360, 1.18M)

Clearly not iPad OS

on iOS that takes 7 years before it allows ro finally open in new tab, it's slow

I think he means the iPad pro's custom Operating System which features mouse and keyboard compatibility and over all is the best apple handheld device

Attached: book.png (980x800, 773K)

>on iOS that takes 7 years
Sounds about right. Apple has always been years behind the rest of the industry.

Worked fine on 12 for me, though using 13.1 now.

>reposts ancient iPad running obsolete software
Seething this hard

Attached: C44A084E-DAD5-48DF-B419-5D98BB8F300A.jpg (2047x1535, 2.48M)

Won a 2018 iPad at company christmas party drawing. Didn't even last a year. Lags even just browsing websites after 6 months. Unbelievable how iOS is such an unoptimized piece of shit. If it's not sheer incompetence, then it's intentional planned obsolescence.

Sold that trash to some iTard boomer for $300 and got myself a used elite x2 with a missing SSD. Guessing it was a corporate lease. Installed my own SSD in 5 minutes and it runs like a dream.

Attached: 1568051226342.gif (380x496, 983K)

>fagPads finally caught up with Android 2.0
WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

JESUS FUCK WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR FUCKING MAIL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

I have like 5 gmail accounts and I never read any of it.

>iPad running obsolete software
That's redundant.

Too big for a tablet, just got a refurbished go pro 608 for ultimate comfy

for devices with a pen input you really want a kickstand or something like it so it does not keep trying to tip over, but it would be better if it connected to the bottom and slid out or something so there was a flat surface down there

Why? Kickstand is the last thing I wanted on muh iPad Pro. When using the pen I either have the thing on a stable surface or my hand. Using the pen when it's in "laptop mode" is shit-tier for usability.

I own a surface go and it's buggy as a fuck. I think the device itself is nice albeit I do hope it could be a little lighter. It's the shitty windows ruined it.

>lagPad

Are there any upcoming smaller windows tablets with decent specs. All I can find is the one mix 3s but no way in hell am I paying over a grand.

Probably going to be picking up either:

Surface Pro 7
Galaxy Tab S6
iPad Pro 11

One of these for BBFriday, I honestly don't know which one but so far not a fan of the Surface line. They are so fucking bulky, I do love full Windows 10 on the go however, probably more than DEX or the very limited iOS.

>one of the most innovative laptop/tablet hybrids ever created
Surface is an unrepairable piece of shit. I have literally never, not once, seen an actual person irl use a Surface as a tablet because it is literally just a laptop with a broken hinge and a detachable keyboard.
The thermals are shit, the experience is shit (because, c'mon, it's Windows), the only slightly redeeming quality is that it looks pretty but that's about where the benefits tend to stop.
Even the goddamned stylus is garbage. Have fun with you squiggly lines, Rakesh.

I like iPads.
>Avicii Essentials
>Deadmau5
I hate iPads.

I recommend an iPad Pro, but you should definitely be getting the 12.9" and not the 11" if you're going to be using it as your main computer. Makes a world of a difference.

I recommend getting a toilet street shitter.

Attached: big ol' (you).png (1020x426, 33K)

Attached: 1548343268443.jpg (1138x1241, 349K)

As expected of a M$ defender

>Surface
These things make iPads seem durable. Why would anyone waste their time on such a heap of shit?

for me, it's gotta be the GPD WIN

Attached: 20190619_101045.jpg (4032x1960, 2.87M)

but I am. Kinda wish I got Lenovo Miix 720. It has thunderbolt 3

lol no programs

I don't have to imagine.
I haven't made the mistake of sucking this shit.