/sqt/ but more retarded

Since nobody batted an eye to my questions, I will make my own one. Also post more retarded questions.

Ok, I have 2 questions:
1. Can I use my integrated GPU to run something in parallel with my dedicated one? Either by helping it process stuff or using it to do anything else.
2. Can I somehow manage to avoid UAC in Windows 7? The scenario is the following:
>1 USB port
>no access to the BIOS settings
>no admin password
I want to bypass it so I can create a new admin account on a computer at school. Thanks in advance, Jow Forumsentlemen.

Attached: 1243946015995.png (730x598, 358K)

> but is useless.

Name one thing you'd actually want to do that you can't do on a Mac. (inb4 reallocating memory and otherwise serving the computer instead of using it.)

>linux
>reliable

Only reason to use linux is for privacy/philosophical reasons and servers.

Soon anything that uses OpenGL will stop working on macOS. The death of 32bit support will also kill a lot of software (like WINE).

Playing games
Setting up a website
Running a game server
Running a dhcp server
Running a nas
Running a dns server
Active directory
Writing c# code
Running c# code
Not sucking dick
Running a large amount of virtual machines to isolate specific tasks from one another.
Running a server to record data from cameras as apart of a diy security system
Running a email server to send and receive emails from your private domain name
Android development
Running a plex server
Pen testing
Creating a tape backup of your anime

Take a hard look at that list and honestly ask yourself if you would actually want to do any of them from a mac environment.

It doesnt take a high iq to see why many tech savvy people despise Apple products.

Attached: images_12.jpg (353x869, 38K)

Yea, Linux is reliable? Been using it for the last 15 ish years. Far more reasons than just "philosophical" - starting from it having a decent storage layer with encryption and dm/md and decent filesystems and so on. And package management and the window managers and consoles and so on were and still are better.

There's certainly the point that normalfags really don't need anything but Android, but even that at least runs Linux.

I’ve literally have been running on Debian for 5 years now and have had no problems with it. That and the fact it has the most up to date development software along with the sane and easy to use software repository model seems reliable enough to me. Not all distros are bleeding edge nightmares like Arch

>1. Can I use my integrated GPU to run something in parallel with my dedicated one?
I think it depends on the iGPU and your OS. That said, it's probably not worth doing, putting your faster dedicated GPU to the same job will likely have better results.

> 2. Can I somehow manage to avoid UAC in Windows 7?
You can completely break security in Windows 7.

> on a computer at school
Not on that, though. In most places that'd be a pretty serious crime if someone reports it. Don't bother, avoid the crappy machines, just use your own damn laptop.

>Playing games
18+
>Setting up a website
Can be done easily
>Running a game server
18+
>Running a dhcp server
>Running a nas
>Running a dns server
All easy and simple
>Active directory
LDAP
>Writing c# code
>Running c# code
C# is just a more retarded Java
>Not sucking dick
Windows sucks dick
>Running a large amount of virtual machines to isolate specific tasks from one another.
Can be done easily
>Running a server to record data from cameras as apart of a diy security system
Easily done
>Running a email server to send and receive emails from your private domain name
Easily done
>Android development
>Running a plex server
>Pen testing
>Creating a tape backup of your anime
Not sure what you think is stopping these.

How is OS 10 useless? It's just Unix. There is a reason it is the industry standard.

There you go. Dumb people think that if THEY don't know how do it on MacOS, it can't be done. But lots of that stuff works better on MacOS then on windows.

Never said it cant be done but you have to be retarded to do any of those on macos.

You seem like the kind of person that would enjoy rubbing a cheese grater against your dick

You'd have to be retarded to use Windows at all.

I use windows and debian.

Feel free to suck my dick gay boi

Attached: 48281606_2044665542258242_6438614211059777536_n.png (960x936, 1.26M)

>I use windows
I could tell, pajeet.

I dunno, man. Windows has some really nice built-in hotkey bindings. I am faster on a Windows box than on a Mac, that's for sure. As for Linux, who knows? Like that's an option.

>Never said it cant be done

That is exactly what you said, that is what the question was. And if you knew anything you'd know it was easier on MacOS.

>Easier on macos
Ok retard.i want to see you run 250 wp sites on a mac

>Not sure what you think is stopping these.

Attached: applel.jpg (320x281, 30K)

So is a m-keyed M.2 slot are always able to support PCIe x 2 or it might be restricted to SATA only because not enough PCIe lanes?

CPU is Ryzen 3 3500u

You are retarded. All that can easily be done on MacOS. It's a Unix system after all, almost everything you can do on Linux you can do if you have unix/Unix like shell.

Flashy GUI and overpriced shitty hardware aside, of course.

I don't use a mobile phone, but I do use macOS at work. It's a perfectly capable Unix operating system. Far more useful than anything Microsoft offers.

If you are using anything but Windows you are a virgin

Gamers and pajeets are all virgins, so I think the opposite is true.

I assume Apple ppl only have gay sex.

Attached: 1495221756023.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Back to your "gaming rig", wintoddler.

Attached: 1537392263025.jpg (453x604, 15K)

xD le epic gamer moment

SQT: Here is my stupid question:
Why does a little command line utility have more frequent and a larger number of changes than any other software installed on my machine?

Every time that I open iTerm, there's a new version. I mean, what? Hasn't this problem space been solved since the 1960s? It's just weird. Weird, I tell you. Weird.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-15 at 11.35.10.png (700x621, 113K)

Attached: 1537389088296.jpg (780x539, 84K)

render in davinci at fast speeds, or with an nvidia gpu.
generally though osx doesnt have the flexibility my gnu linux system does

>generally though osx doesnt have the flexibility my gnu linux system does
Such as?

>says "then" instead of "than"

"than" is correct.
iToddlers forfeit the argument due to grammar fail.

>says both

well for one nvidia drivers just work. and 2 i can use amd cpus.

flexibility like ui tweaking, a more powerful file manager with tabs, built in checksumming and no fuckery with ntfs drives

4ms audio input /output delay

theres a tonne of other things but i dont see a point in listing them all, its like having a wrx vs a tesla or something

>flexibility like ui tweaking, a more powerful file manager with tabs, built in checksumming
Can all be added easily.
>no fuckery with ntfs drives
It's the exact same driver retard, they both use ntfs-3g.

here's your operating system
*spit*

Attached: elephant.jpg (964x783, 141K)

user, is there any page on the Internet that explains how to navigate between windows and tabs etc etc in God's very own OS?
My Windows keyboard muscle memory fails, even those it looks like DOS.

>comparing unix derivative to dos derivative

yeah, but you missed my point which was ease of use. Especially to the other points which you didnt address. why do you name call?

The audio delay thing? It isn't true. That's why I ignored it. The hardware things are irrelevant to the OS itself.
>ease of use
You install the driver the exact same way, through the package manager.

*GNU+Linux

Living in Romania and I don't have any laptop for now. I want to do it so I can have a secondary admin account that I can use. No teacher batted an eye about it.
It really depends on the developer of that application, but I think (by the patch notes) this is incomplete and want to integrate as much features as the other terminals.
>Also all this discussion about the image posted, I simply had to post something and somehow people get assblasted so they bump the thread like this instead of asking questions.
T-Thanks, I guess...

Forgot to mention, Windows 10 and IntelHD 4600.

>and servers.
That sound reliable to me.

>i'm retarded