Daily reminder that hating Apple doesn't make you an interesting or unique person. :^)

Daily reminder that hating Apple doesn't make you an interesting or unique person. :^)

Attached: smug blonde anime girl.png (640x360, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0eEG5LVXdKo
vice.com/en_us/article/evjpvm/congress-is-investigating-apples-repair-monopoly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know im not special
Almost everyone hates apple (mainly for being over priced)

Imagine a company bragging about how many people hate it

>Almost everyone hates apple
How are they doing so well if everyone hates them?
The thing about Apple is the fact that if you don't like their products, they're incredibly easy to avoid (unlike Google, Facebook and Amazon). If everyone hates them, what gives?

Trust me, this board is a LOT more accepting of macfags that it used to be.

Proprietaryfag normies aren't people, so they don't belong lumped in with "everyone."

Their profits are an outcome of them being so overpriced,only a few people buying it gives huge profits.

daily reminder loving any company makes you fag

Does make me better than you tho.

Good thing I never said I loved or hated Apple.
I only said that hating them doesn't make you interesting. That's all. :)

But user, no one is objectively better than anyone.
There is only people who have differing opinions. It's OK to disagree, user.

Liking apple doesnt make you interesting either :)

I agree. Glad we see eye to eye. :^)

It's perceived hate, people like us on Jow Forums only see people hate on Apple so we start thinking a lot of people do.
In reality though only a small % of the population hates Apple.
China, America etc, in most developed nations you'll see a decent amount of people with an iPhone.

Im in the US and the only person i know who uses an iphone is my sister.

I know, it's all personal preference in the end but everyone I know who was introduced to Android first stays loyal to Android even if they change manufacturers, while several people I've met have switched away from Apple
Something about Apple's notification system just bugs me

i miss this show

we dont, i was being insincere. you are attempting to gatekeep and be authoritarian on what constitutes "interesting", i slid by your radar...

I think it comes in pockets. If you live in a big, crowded city it's 50/50. Some areas are almost entirely comprised of iPhone users. Some areas are almost entirely devoid of them.
The US is big.

Imagine trying to peer pressure people out of disliking a company.

Hating on Apple and its scams to foist vane fashion materialism onto technology consumers is a matter of morals.

You can dislike a company all you want.
It just doesn't make you interesting and you shouldn't make that your personality. This board could use a reminder of that. :^)

>Coming from an iToddler who white knights the numale company that produced this ad campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=0eEG5LVXdKo

It simply makes me a good and sensible person.

You are literally projecting the reason you buy their overpriced shit onto the people calling you a fool for doing so.

Apple is an evil company that exploits impressionable people that care more about looking good than being good.

Imagine trying to peer pressure people out of disliking a company.

I don't buy their products at all, actually. I don't care for their products.

People that repeatedly end a statement with emoticons have no personality. It's like a digital fear grimace.

Are you upset by my use of emoticons?
I like them. I think they help convey that I mean no offense. I'm trying to be friendly. :^)

Ah,i live in the country (midwest)

Anonymity and rationality are mutually exclusive because when you don't have any sort of name or reputation to uphold, you can say anything you want regardless of whether or not you actually mean it with little-to-no consequence.

No, it just makes you smarter than the deluded fruit cult fanboys.
Also them being a status symbol.
Chinks are sheeple.
pedoweeb
Based.

>No, it just makes you smarter than the deluded fruit cult fanboys.
Hating a specific company for no reason, regardless of what they do, makes you just as bad as the people who love them for no reason, regardless of what they do. :)

I have plenty of reasons for hating mApple, their marketing, shitty overpriced products, cult moron followers, use as a status symbol, etc.

Except that's not true. Most people like things for no reason, and if you ask most people why they like something specifically, they wouldn't be able to give you a straight answer. But nobody hates anything for no reason. Maybe that reason is stupid or wrong, but there's ALWAYS a reason. Negative emotions are always stronger than positive ones.

The United States House of Representatives’ Judiciary Committee is launching an antitrust investigation into Apple and its anti-competitive behavior.
Part of the investigation will focus on Apple’s repair monopoly, which for years has given the company control over the useful life of its products.
vice.com/en_us/article/evjpvm/congress-is-investigating-apples-repair-monopoly
>laughing_Satania.webm

i wonder what could possibly motivate them to do something like that? how could mass derision of a thing actually motivate people to choose it? it just really makes you think

Attached: intel tel aviv.jpg (1500x1054, 122K)