So Jow Forums what would be the technological issue here...

So Jow Forums what would be the technological issue here? Given the shit graphics a 2080ti should be able to get hit frame limit on 1440p but can't. The 2070 and 5700xt can't get 60fps on 1440p.

Is it a case of denuvo simply hogging CPU resources?

Attached: BL3 benchmarks.png (2184x1144, 733K)

The technical issue is BL3 is an optimized piece of shit.

>Given the shit graphics a 2080ti should be able to get hit frame limit

why would you assume this?

>botnet borderlands
into the trash it goes

>Is it a case of denuvo simply hogging CPU resources?
Likely this, BL3 looks barely any better than 2 with the UHD texture pack, and that game was bottlenecked by being DX9 and 32-bit and had to run on last gen consoles, yet performs much, much better on the same hardware.

Bandwidth motherfucker

Friendly reminder that BL3 uploads 2mbits per second of data even if not playing the game. Denuvo runs as a background task when the game is closed. It might even have a keylogger in it.

>nothing to hide, nothing to fear

I've said it before and I'll say it again, true 1440p high fps gaming will only be achievable with the 3000 series.

This kid thinks ultra settings are the end-all

They aren't the end all, but if you enjoy games enough to want high fps at a modern resolution then why on Earth would you play at medium settings.

Part of my job is to deduce what the hell is in those settings.

Now if only I was extremely high and not just high.

>why on Earth would you play at medium settings
It's not so black and white. For example, with Borderlands 3 you can save yourself lodes of frames if you just turn down/off volumetric fog.

I often do turn down shadows and fog, but I have a 1080Ti for 1440p

unreal engine

1080 ti is aging like fine wine.

It's def one of those products that will always be remembered as a great choice

if denuvo is such a fucking hog to 9900k then i cant imagine the stutterfest that this will be on a 7700k

Denuvo, obviously

Attached: 1568464287871.png (778x416, 274K)

Attached: 1568464351370.png (972x416, 196K)

Jesus. Another reason not to choose Epic

>a case of denuvo simply hogging CPU resources?
You need to see if your 2080 Ti results change if you change the number of cores/frequency of your CPU.
If it doesn't then denuvo is unlikely to causing a bottleneck.

Well, the other obvious way is to strip out denuvo and benchmark again :P

Denuvo has quite a large performance impact on CPU. Pair that with AMD's notorious dx11 CPU overhead and you have a recipe for a heavy CPU bottleneck.

Jesus Christ, I don't even have 2 mbits of up-speed.
That's like streaming in 720p.

ITT: let's fuck all our paying customers in the ass with a spiked club 24/7 so a very few pirates cannot play the game

Waiting for the Steam (or if God's willing a GOG version) turned out to be 100% reasonable. Maybe we get a GAHNOO+Linux port too.

>AAA garbage has shit optimization
How surprising

>the DRM analyses input from outside the game and prevents you from using your computer for anything else while the game is running
Pottery

We aren't talking about gameplay but software.

Am I right to imagine that having a very crapy internet connection will not allow you to play the game ?
Or I am understanding it wrong ?