Are eastern European woman actually more attractive than American woman, or has it just become a meme at this point?

Are eastern European woman actually more attractive than American woman, or has it just become a meme at this point?
Opinions on people who have been in and out of America and Eastern Europe would be gladly appreciated

Attached: russian.jpg (600x600, 69K)

Attached: 15453826093600.jpg (1712x1079, 396K)

There are beautiful and ugly women anywhere.
From my (limited) experience with american ones they simply have strange ideas what makeup and dress makes them beautiful and kind of ruin the good look

>There are beautiful and ugly women anywhere.
Except africa amiright

I will pay anyone 50,000 dollars to get that image out of my head.

Attached: 15468001481850.jpg (320x320, 77K)

look, it's a dog on a surf board.
Money now please

Attached: bud-light-spuds-mackenzie-22x28_1_46b4e778ba117b1e79d36d4712288902.jpg (607x1080, 101K)

Attached: KEKSO.jpg (960x960, 113K)

nah there are pretty nigeress, the problem is they remind us of niggers and they actually breed niggers so no, thank you

Id even say brits are better looking than americans.

You saying you wouldn't like to marry a fat american slam hog?

Attached: 1508031811355.jpg (657x640, 35K)

Hello Ben.

Attached: PROD-h_00029805.jpg (615x409, 50K)

american women are literally bottom-tier in the world senpai

mmm nah

Attached: 1546344116557.jpg (640x960, 125K)

It's not a meme, they are on average more beautiful than western women (southern europe is doubtful/debatable). But eastern european women are a meme on their own.

This is an amazing photograph

>GOTTA GET A EE WHORE
Please. Don't. You don't know what you're getting into.

Attached: IMG_6187.png (599x374, 416K)

kurvats are absolutely hideous

The ones that actually look after themselves are top tier, much better than your western thots. Problem is, percentage of those than don't do that and let themselves go as soon as, say, 25 is probably higher.

You saying you wouldn't like to make love to Sally the WalMart princess?

Attached: women-in-walmart-2.jpg (776x826, 110K)

What the fuck

Attached: Bitch.jpg (295x258, 8K)

like 90% of women in the world are more attractive than american women

they hit the wall at 16, mate. And half of them are not virgins by 15.

They generally have better values. Since the acts of sin and heresy committed in the west physically corrupt women, these virtuous Eastern Euro girls will be more physically attractive.

>pic related
No.

Attached: file.png (750x375, 370K)

>And half of them are not virgins by 15.
Naturally, since they should be married by this point.

And German women are not among those.

>values
No shit

Attached: IMG_5636.gif (1900x1500, 238K)

They marry at 20-25

they tend to have a Mongol high-cheekbone chinky-eye thing going for them that weebs seem to appreciate

But they SHOULD be married by 15, then you wouldn't have any whoring around.

Yes, but Russian women are almost universally psycho and crazy.

Best ones in Eastern Europe might be better looking than American ones but the rest is no different.

more attractive ? yeah.
smell better ? no.
dress better ? no.
handle alcohol better? maybe.

would them all desu.

Tell us about your experience.

dude like 70% of american women are grossly overweight

"American" women isn't a very good measure since there are many non-white "American" women.

american white women are fat as shit

left is better
why are women ruining themselves with makeup?

[source]?

So you're saying they're fixer-uppers

Post vid igor. I wanna see if i can be steadfast and continue my month+ nofap.

america

So your ass? Good argument.

They are hotter on average because they are thinner than the land whales most Brits and Americans are today. Back in the 50s in the west, the hourglass figure was common and while fat people did exist they were much rarer.

>Yes, but women are almost universally psycho and crazy.
FTFY

Attached: 30f0ik.jpg (304x296, 11K)

go outside once in a while

that's what their kid is going to look like

HEIL HOOTERS

>muh anecdotals!

Attached: 1465441927357.jpg (468x553, 20K)

>Yes, but Russian women are almost universally psycho and crazy
>says american where women go full femenism autismo
so Russian girls actually just better looking. true.

I've spent considerable time in Eastern Europe (ex from Lithuania). Eastern European girls are only more attractive than American ones because the vast majority of them are slim, while most American girls are overweight or outright obese. I think (white) American girls even tend to have better facial features, but most of them being fat ruins it, not to mention their shit personalities.

I ended up marrying neither an American or an Eastern European. Life is full of surprises.

>over 1 in 3 non-Hispanic white women (38.2 percent)

see

An ex-gf. Very loyal and proud but to the point where if some guy wanted to start something, shittalk, she’d start insulting him and his friends and girls ... they’re losers, we’re better ... basically itching to fight. At the same time jealous of other women, god help another girl glances at me. Real hot and cold emotionally. At the end of the day, really tiring and a lot of work. It thought it was just her but I was visiting a buddy’s home, the whole family had moved from Moscow about 25 years ago .. and he tells his dad I dated a Russian girl. So I tell some stories and they start laughing ...share what they’ve been though. Could just be bullshitting me, since it was lots of booze and bantz....

see>>U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

>he married a black woman

see

It's just a meme

Are you fucking retarded?

I still have to see beautiful abo female

Give me a link, mouth breather.

>queen of England at colonial fair inspecting subjects from colonial possesions

would bang

My gf is Ukrainian and I can tell you that she is prettier than most European and American women I have met, as are most her friends and extended family. Eastern European women are incredibly looking and they are significantly more traditional that western sluts. Eastern men will bitch in this thread but they know it to be true.

Attached: 1543484673654.jpg (431x428, 34K)

I'm not going to spoon-feed you, it's on the National Institutes of Health website

Ok, fat nigger.

Do you look more like a white person or a churka/armenian/jew/lebanese?

I mean, when I studied abroad my friends joked about me looking very similar to statues of Pericles, so take from that what you will. I have green eyes if that counts. Mediterranean phenotype I would say.

Attached: 1544745450036.jpg (247x250, 5K)

I don't know about that. American women are overweight, dress and act like trannies or have some feminist shit going. British women actually look deformed.

I’d say Russian women I know (I’m in NYC) pay more attention to their appearance than most American women. Makeup, hair, clothes. If you like natural, casual, woman ... that’s a different good looking...

Ok, i take it you look normal.

Attached: IMG_4748.jpg (2896x1944, 520K)

Guess I'll take that as a compliment. Now tell me if your government is actually telling people that Ukrainians eat Russian babies or if my gf is bullshitting me.

Yeah you have to be joking, left looks like a boiled corpse. Not saying right looks good but left is horrendous

BIG WOMAN TO MAKE BIG STRONG CHILDREN !!!

Attached: 1538133883410.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

cute face, shame about the fridge body

Why would she ruin such a pretty face?

Damn, great face shit body

It's essentially "piss vs shit" kind of fight. I don't watch tv and I don't take sides in this conflict. She can chew some caлo.

>I don't watch tv
Now that is good advice for anyone

>She can chew some caлo.
No idea what that means

Anyway, I was talking about people believing ridiculous rumors and government propaganda.

well....this is normal face in Pooland. Most of girls look similar but muh slimmer with bigger tits. You just need to go out from city (degenrated hoes - looki east europe) and you can find 10/10 wife material

Attached: 1541950565638.jpg (421x750, 88K)

are you guys a bunch of fucking twinks or something?

Well 60% of people here are brainwashed. It used to be 80 in 2014.

>Are eastern European woman actually more attractive than American woman
Yes.

>american women

just the thought itself makes me want to vomit.

Attached: 1527063535667.jpg (2560x1707, 982K)

That's a pretty big improvement, happy to hear that. I like you guys, would rather see you do well in the future,

>southern europe is doubtful/debatable
The hottest without a doubt.

Americans can be extremely beautiful. But their culture encourages women to destroy their looks with tattoos, aposematism, fat, tan and trashy clothes. Some of the most beautiful women are still Americans. It's just such a shame that there could be so very many more of them.

Post Finnish girls.

Attached: IMG_2182.jpg (537x768, 170K)

I've had a few girls from Europe and they were more family oriented and sweet/feminine. I ended up dating a Jewish girl here in America

A friend of mine is a commercial flight pilot, so he often gets to stay overseas in other countries.

He said in general eastern european women aren't more attractive than usual, but the ratio of attractive to unnattractive women is higher, so you'll get more eye candy per square meter overall.

He also said they're rather slutty and don't have a lot of qualms about sleeping with unknown men. A bartender in Russia even told him to watch out for STDs, since the girls there tend to sleep around a lot.

American women draw inspiration from clowns when they put on their makeup.

How tall is she and how much does she weigh?

Eastern europe? Hahahaha wtf fuck no

You might get some gems outta there but ugh god gross. fuck no

Is she orthodox or just an American mutt larping as a jew, most American Jews are fake as shit.

Me eating the grass

Attached: 97205d1254926314-you-think-youre-ugly-heres-confidence-booster-double-chin[1].jpg (541x737, 54K)

This

Attached: 1546090857429.png (478x456, 407K)

Here we have a lot of tourists both American and Slavic, slavic women definitely hotter and more trad but Americans have higher quality. Better clothes, teeth skin hair wealthier etc