If mutts are white why do they get sick from eating raw pork?

>Pork must be adequately cooked to eliminate disease-causing parasites and bacteria that may be present.
>Humans may contract trichinosis (caused by the parasite, Trichinella spiralis) by eating undercooked pork.
>Today's pork can be safely enjoyed when cooked to an internal temperature of 145 °F as measured with a food thermometer before removing meat from the heat source.

Attached: file.png (600x480, 512K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DD3mR7guKag?t=165
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mett
youtube.com/watch?v=weRKlBGszhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every race cooks pork fully you retard, the Japanese can eat raw fish but cook their pork fully. The Chinese don't even have a tradition for eating half cooked meat, because they mostly eat pork and know the parasites in them.
In fact, you sound like a turkroach trying to convince whites to kill themselves.

Pussy. How did your ancestors survive the Ice Age if you're such a bitch?

Germans eat raw pork all the time. I've also fed raw pork to people from other European countries and none of them had any issues.

youtu.be/DD3mR7guKag?t=165

>t. Mettbrötchen am Fliesentisch

Attached: 1472690387564.jpg (499x312, 25K)

take your garbage slide thread to /ck/ you subhuman retard

Humans evolved from apes because we could cook our meat, only niggers don't know how to cook.

There is a thing called avoiding unnecessary risks, which I don't think a turkroach can understand.

Do you eat your chicken rare too, you little retard?

As long as it's fresh, why not?

Attached: file.png (660x441, 557K)

If nigs are black then why do they die from bullets?

>Eats pork
>Is turkroach

Attached: tf.png (450x450, 76K)

tards will never experience the wonderful taste of mettwurst

Attached: whiff.jpg (645x773, 87K)

>Zwiebeln in ganzen Scheiben und nicht kleingehackt
>zu wenig Pfeffer
7/10 would eat

Trichinosis is a lie and are meat is our natural diet. I've eaten raw pork before and I'm still here. Same with thousands of other people.

I take it you're not a mutt?

You are trying to convince white germans to eat pork raw, which is utter stupidity.
It doesn't matter whether your religion eats pork or not, all that is obvious is your malicious intentions.

Get a fucking life
Not every stupid thing you think of has to be posted here

How did they survive the ice age if they couldn't stoke a fire to cook stuff?

:)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

>You are trying to convince
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mett

There is no convincing needed to be done. It's a popular food in Germany you fucking dolt.

holy shit, Jow Forums was wrong, you really are the bad guys!

You need to freeze the meat for 2 weeks minimum for it to be safely consumed raw. Trust me, I know. We have our preparé.

Did you even watch your own video? The two guys are worried about getting sick if they eat it.

No wonder Germany has such catastrophic white birth rates, imagine treating such shit as food.

B R A I N

P A R A S I T E S

this is not food, this is ingredients

>id:cow
I'm on to you...

Attached: giphy.gif (500x375, 334K)

I'm not trying that unless I actually witnessed the chicken die right before. Or if I come to your house Hans. It would be fun, we could loudly talk about how the holocaust never happened while eating raw meat on your back patio!

>t. Untermensch that can't eat raw pork.

But then they ate it and it turns out they're still alive and healthy

cute

Attached: 1546551777823.jpg (540x332, 33K)

Schweinfleisch bestes Fleisch

Can confirm , tried it once on a German research vessel for breakfast. I thought the krauts was crazy for having raw minced meat first thing in the morning . It was not bad at all actually , my breath just smells like onion after.

>t. soon to be extinct sub-branch of the white race
BTW, Australia's white birth rate is like 1.8, amongst the healthiest in the western world, and our chink immigrants have few children, unlike the muslim invaders in your country.

ITT: Uncultured retards
In college I dated a girl from West Virginia and when I went to visit her family they all told me I was 'eating bait' when I told them about sushi. That's you. You're that inbred mountain retard.

Attached: 43026505.gif (200x150, 1.58M)

woha my dad calls sushi the exact same thing but in a joking way

This picture disgusts me every time.

>raw pork
>cured
Go back to /ck/ with your shit bait, faggot.

KEK

Its not cured, its raw with spices. Dont talk out of your ass.

so it taste like salami though?

KEK

The fuck? Mett tastes nothing at all like Salami. There's not even a hint of salt.
Stop being a retarded fucking mutt.

I’m sorry. It’s more like just shredded sausage then?

It's very mild but delicious. Just the taste of raw pork with a tiny hint of salt

Tell us what it tastes like then you fucking sperg. We have nothing like it over here.

No. Minced raw meat. Nothing else.

Attached: 501.jpg (600x535, 189K)

Real redpilled people eat carpaccio, pork tastes like shit if it aint salami, prosciutto or bacon.

For the most part raw or rare pork is fine as long as it has been frozen at some point. I haven't cooked a pork chop past med in years.

Wild pork I cook to 145 because brucillosis is another threat and I have been told freezing doesn't kill it.

oh yeah, how stupid of me. of course, it taste like raw meat that we all know and love here. Very helpful.

Like... minced raw meat, with whatever condiment you choose to add. Salt, pepper, onions, and/or garlic are the popular ones.

beef doesn't need to be cooked, pork does.

I love pepperoni. Nomming a whole stick of it is godlike.

Why don't you try it? It won't kill you (unless you're a mutt)

Why don't you just kill a pig and mince some of its meat. It's not hard to make.

>eating raw fucking pork

So this is why Romans considered Germans unwashed, barbaric apes.

Attached: 1476642469073.jpg (608x402, 28K)

>Chopsticks
>white
how does it feel to have dick up your ass fag?

Do you think it's called the ice age because fire didn't exist or something?

Of course, once man invented fire we began to warm up the earth. That's what global warming is user.

Pork is unclean, don't eat it.

Everyone overcooks the shit out of pork you retard. It's literally how it's best enjoyed.

Muslim detected, please kill yourself

parasites and deadly bacteria are a byproduct of agriculture. close quarters living of the animals amongst their own dung was an evolutionary slingshot for these pathogens. this was a non issue in the ice age.

t. not retarded

Attached: 1514165537604.jpg (600x720, 441K)

I am a mutt
I like sushi but raw pork/chicken is over the line.
I do not want to.

Damn, I think I haven' t eaten Mett since I was a child. Now I' m getting hungry for it.

>I like sushi but raw pork/chicken is over the line
What's the difference? Fish goes bad far faster than pork.
Though I wouldn't recommend raw bird meat.

You're a pretty uneducated German, bucko. Torah is for Israelites not Ishmaelites.

Muslims don't eat pork either mutt

Always eat mett when I'm in Germany, its nice with salt, pepper and onions.

Attached: lmSGKfM.jpg (540x960, 72K)

Are you retarded
?
? ?
? ? ?

Shouldn't be eating raw meat without drinking a spirits. The strong alcohol kills potential problems. No German beer is not strong enough.

its gross. I dont like red meats that much even when cooked.

Wild animals during the last glacial period weren't completely FUCKED genetically by human intervention with the world on a global scale that has led to diseases, parasites, hormonal abnormalities and the whole plethora that has come with our impact on the modern state of the world. Pigs and boars have been eating literal fucking trash for over a century, our domesticated animals have been eating literal trash for over a century, synthetic foods, s o y, artifical corn etc. then you're eating them
You absolute dumb fuck. People joke about the American education system for a reason. Because you're a retarded dumb fuck nation that's going to collapse harder than the Roman Empire when the jews are done with you and come to collect their debts. No more Marvel movies for you, retard

Attached: Varg 2.jpg (410x514, 153K)

germans have eating human flesh fetish
pork is the closest to human meat

So you're a child then? I bet all you eat is fish fingers and chicken nuggets.

Oh my god!!! How absolutely retarded and uncultured you are!! The dish Germanbro is talking about is OP's pic related, which is an ETHNIC GERMAN DISH YOU UTTER MORON! Turkroaches as muslims don't eat pork, much less raw!

The pigs in Europe are not diseased animals pumped full of hirmones, antibiotics and other filth, the way they are in America. You're literally one of the stupidest posters I've ever come across and that's saying something.

im 21 and please do not bully me I just like what I like
my favorite food is fish.

The Japanese that eat this "Chicken sushi" will even tell you there are extreme dangers to it, and you should eat it at your own risk

Fuck I don't even eat ground beef without cooking it all the way through cause I'm not a fucking retard.

Can you eat raw pork, and chicken without an issue? Certainly.
Are there massive risks? Duh
Kill yourself retard.

I've tried pretty much raw everything. Hans, you guys might like raw pork, but you also pioneered being shit upon, so you are setting the bar pretty low in terms of standards. What do you think of raw beef mince? I think it tastes like shit.

FEAR US

Wait, who eats raw pork? Are you saying black people die from raw pork but white people can eat it fine? What?

That's a jew lie. Cooking takes away most nutrients from meat. If you can't eat raw meat you're not white.
youtube.com/watch?v=weRKlBGszhY

based and redpilled

>Eating meat
Adolf would be ashamed. Also, Europeans are EuroMutts too.

t. Multi-National

i'm half nigger italian and i love raw shit and fermenting shit. only pussies don't know how to respect their microflora

Attached: 1544662856817.png (475x515, 17K)

eating pork is subhumantier. only acceptable animals to eat are fish and insects.

Enjoy your Salmonella poisoning.

that guy looks like he overdosed on onions

Jews don't even eat it, they are defective

Is this literally a slide thread? Fucking Abrahamic religions banned pork because it was so full of parasites and disease. No human can eat that shit raw and live for long.

Found the poo.
See this
Now if you don't know what that is, and how it works you should educate yourself on it.

>Abrahamic religions

Attached: 1468670647389.png (372x351, 117K)

Germany historically had the highest birthrate after the Irish, the birthrates have been sinking just as the Mett consumption has been. I know they don't correlate I ust think it's ironic, looking at the shit you wrote.

Lol my ex ate raw pork from a gas station bbq restaurant and got pin worms. It was gross. I dont est raw pork.

Again, for uncultured mutts and aussies, uncooked pork is called "mett" an ethnic German dish made of minced raw pork. Europeans don't die or get sick from eating it because their cattle isn't the disease vector that ours in America is. Jesus Christ read the fucking thread!

Who knows, it's possible that whites in the USA don't generally get sick from eating raw pork and those guidelines are there because niggers do.

See

You can eat all the raw pork you want

>pin worms
Are those the ones that guy on /b/ was eating out of his gf asshole?
...wait a second!