Why do most of gaming android tablets have banished from the market...

Why do most of gaming android tablets have banished from the market? I remember from 2015-2018 Aliexpress and even Amazon used to sell them. Now the only portable shit are 2 or 3 overpriced "umpc's" with shitty processors or mockups with fake OSs

Attached: 15ED3EEA-2632-4AED-A923-8B9441FF653C.jpg (1600x1067, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/nintendo-switch/nintendo-switch-news-guides-discussion--development/discussion-switchroot-android-port-t3940898
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe nobody bought them?
Why would they when you can buy a bluetooth controller and a stand for your phone for less than $20.

why would i use them over
1) my switch
2) my tab s2
?

>do have banished

>gaming android tablets

Attached: vomit-natsuki.png (437x633, 399K)

I have a JXD something another somewhere. It was a beast. I didn't use it as much as I thought I would.

most of the android tv boxes are gone now, too.

why would you get one over a psvita or switch? there is a los build for the switch btw if you wanna use android

>los build
uwot

forum.xda-developers.com/nintendo-switch/nintendo-switch-news-guides-discussion--development/discussion-switchroot-android-port-t3940898

oh Los. yeah ok

Because a switch is quite literally the same thing with better games.

We still have shit like GPD XD and x86 based shit like Smack Z and GPD Win 2 now. So.

Because they're shit.
Nothing is designed for them so they're hacked together attempts to play games that aren't designed for them to varying degrees of failure.

>paedophilic japanese cartoons

Attached: laugh.jpg (1000x667, 81K)

>deleted
what the fuck happened to the mods of this place?

>When the GPD win 2 is probably going to release just in time to be instantly outdated with the next lot of ryzen mobile or embedded chips

Nintendo Switch basically killed it since you can run Android or Linux on it.

>sentence is all lower case
>believes the l is an i like the guy randomly capitalize the i and was talking about ios
Use your brain you fucking idiot.

Those images were not advertiser-friendly.

This is the technology board, not the paedophilic cartoon board, you stupid fuck.

no market for tablets mean that there's no market for android tablets

a shame that it's coming too early

Is the psp 3000 worth it nowadays?

>GPD XD
Honestly, it's pretty much based
Good for everything 16bit and below
It can play some other stuff too, but it's form factor excels for this use case.

Attached: GPD XD OG.jpg (1244x1023, 256K)

I would prefer a Vita (can be picked up cheap on Alibaba) simply because its a improved PSP model. Better OLED screen, dual analogs, beefier specs, and can do everything a PSP can including run it's Homebrew, OS, and games.

Can't hack firmwares above a certain version though.

Why do people defend the Switch everywhere? Is it just because Nintendo can do no wrong again?
It's literally a weaker Nvidia Shield with a smaller screen, lower resolution and worse build quality for way more money.
>b-but muh zelda that you can also easily emulate or play on WiiU
>b-but owning a WiiU even though it's 100x better than the Switch an can basicly emulate everything

I had the previous model of the JXD tablet in pic related. It was hot garbage. It also lost official support because the manufacturer got into a fight with the chipset maker.

Switch is portable, and can run linux.

You can downgrade firmware. Also it shouldn't be hard to find a Vita that isn't on the latest update. Like mines came on 3.65 which is years old.

Shield is not a comfy portable. It's mostly designed to be docked and played with a controller. Which is fine if that's all you do, but some people want something that's comfy in the hands and Nintendo knows how to do ergonomics since their hardware is designed to be played by all ages instead of only grown adults.

>nintendo controllers
>ergonomic
Everything they made is either square or rectangle.

Switch joycons are more ergonomic than any other chink/korean tablet controller for sure.

Everyone I know say they suck when pulled out, and they just play the whole thing as a big PSP.
It's certainly better than a tablet but I wouldn't call it ergonomic.

Ergonomic squares and rectangles.

BotW is the only Switch game that emulates well at the moment and even that's only by virtue of people emulating the Wii U version. Right now you're SOL if you want to play any of the Switch's library. That might change soon, the emulator project is coming along, but it's still the case. And you're a fucking autist if you don't understand how the Switch makes an appealing platform for a lot of people between its optional portability and library. Might not make sense for you personally, but it totally has a place.
I don't mind them personally, but my hands aren't gigantic. I'd also probably not choose to play something like Daemon X Machina on them. I also found the Vita pretty comfortable for most games and it's smaller again. Curious what the ergonomics of the Switch Lite will do for handheld use.

t. handlet
Post hands

Why does anyone want a tablet for gaming??? Anything is better,just get a switch or or something from gpd

That's actually western shit

Okay, play Final fantasy 6 on your switch.

A lot of people overestimate the amount of use they'll actually get out of emulators. Nothing wrong with them and nothing wrong with people that really do mainly want a system to play 8/16 bit stuff with some early 3D systems tossed in too, but out of every ten people that think they want that, like two will actually use a system like that.
t. someone that's been around hacking communities long enough to know the number of people that install a buttload of emulators on their PSP/Wii/Vita/whatever, go 'yep I can play that now' then never touch them.

It's actually cheaper to buy a used switch than a used shield here. Simply because there's way more switch units out there compared to shield.

In markets, products disappear from the market because nobody is buying them. Because there is no demand. Therefore, one can infer that the product is shit.

Not necessarily, the product could be good but had a bad marketing campaign, or an ugly design, or whatever else that makes people not wanting to buy it.
I agree gaming tablet is a retarded idea though.

the JXD was shit devices that couldn't charge while playing and now its dead.
i rolling 8bitdo with a phone using retroarch. best solution ever

you do know people have hacked the switch to run android, right?

Attached: QEJ1GaL.png (290x174, 19K)

It also has active cooling so it doesn't melt itself down under load.

>beautiful 16:9 display
>can only emulate 4:3 systems
:(

vita hacking is ez, the unhackable firmware is so goddam new youd probably not find it in a store one

because it has mario odyssey

there are native android games and some other consoles work ok depending on the game.
But the 720p resolution is really nice for integer scaling old consoles

you're right, they should also ban the poster of the images, not just delete the images

because gaming on phoneshit like Android is a joke

it's all lowest-effort free2pay adhd trash

It's harder to do than just buying some cheapass android.