Having high IQ is a curse in this technological boom of the 21st century

Having high IQ is a curse in this technological boom of the 21st century.
It means knowing that you will never have that star trek computer that you can speak with, and let run in the background nearly sentient, doing all of your tedious tasks and exercising the appropriate judgement within reason.
You know you can never have this because you will have to send all of your data to the cloud, or sign some EULA to use some patented google dataset should you wish to run it locally. You can never achieve absolute privacy.
Your high IQ tells you that you will forever be without your talking computer companion who knows you and your needs, and helps you to accomplish your goals.

Attached: Computah_Simulate_Nipples.jpg (1458x1080, 475K)

sorry but your IQ is low

No, I am sorry, because I am unable to be convinced by your comment that you are anything but an angry brainlet.

Trying so hard to make others believe your're smart it's a clear sign of poor intellect, because YOU KNOW you're retarded.
Watching TNG doesn't make you any smarter than anyone else, sorry.
By the way, don't even bother to reply, saged and hidden, good luck at letting me know your reply in your imagination.
LMAO

Attached: 1503662344078.jpg (250x251, 31K)

>Captain, if you will notice, it seems he has forgotten his argument. Sensors are picking up low levels of Intelligent Quotient in his cranial sector.

Attached: serveimage (8).jpg (342x291, 9K)

>twitter prose
>9gag letters
>LMAO
room temperature. at best, being kind here.

>9gag letters
wat?

>unique poster count remains the same
>samefagging this obviously

to the containment board

>what is an addendum
the IQ is breaking the sound barrier, impact in the pit of the marianas trench is imminent.

>can't get a fucking Jow Forums post right on the first attempt
low iq brainlet

>he actually broke through the ocean floor

>still using a south park meme from 2012
just kill yourself already faggot

You turned out to be far less than I had hoped, you may stop posting now.

>post high IQ thread
>must battle/defeat angry brainlets for the first dozen or so posts
every single time, without end. ad infinitum.

Go back to /sci/ with this lame bait. Poster count didn't increase, OP. You're not fooling anyone.

>3 posters in this thread
what a shit thread, have +1 poster

>1989+30
>referencing a 30 year old TV show
what a boomer thing to do

You have already lost sir, lay down.

>unique poster count still doesn't increase
pathetic op, here have a free +1 you sad cunt

Attached: you.gif (480x238, 443K)

I understand you are angry, this is a normal response - crude, but I understand.

>off topic ramblings of a literal subhuman retard makes me angry
No fucking shit, Sherlock. Way to go stating the obvious.

Perhaps a snack to raise the blood sugar, or maybe some fruit juice, could subdue your tantrum.

Nah, forcefully removing you from the gene pool is the only remedy for your degeneracy.

This is a dumb person's idea of a smart person

Bumping this thread was pretty dumb desu.

lay down. now now.

Why is getting called a retard something you strive for? Do you have any human interaction outside of this? Surely you would prefer talking with actual friends instead of getting laughed at to feel like people care about you, right?

Embarrassing...

Why must someone need a high IQ to know this, or even to understand it? It's just a fact, no thought necessary.