Somehow it gets worse with every update. When are they going to pull the plug on this steaming pile of shit?

Somehow it gets worse with every update. When are they going to pull the plug on this steaming pile of shit?

Attached: windows-10-bugs.jpg (300x250, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/default.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not disabling updates

After you kill yourself.

Based.

Use LTSC or use Ubuntu for gaming.

>Not using windows 8.1 with classic shell

Attached: 1485515337700.png (512x424, 214K)

Not even diskpart works for me anymore, even when running as admin it says permission is denied to clean my own fucking usb. Fuck windows.

Never,thats what makes it 10 times worse

It's not like Wintards have an alternative given the lack of software on Loonix and them being too poor for FagOS.

>8
>Classic shell
Still shit but based

I said 8.1, not 8.

Attached: 1555003443500.png (670x670, 249K)

Use simplewall and it will never update again

As if it matters

There's new exploits for Windows 10 coming out all the time. If you don't keep up to date, your computer could be at risk for all sorts of nasty cyber attacks. But, if you install the security updates, your computer becomes bugged as fuck. So, it's a rock and a hard place between keep your computer safe and keep your computer working.

Honestly, I'm surprised they haven't rewritten Windows entirely yet or moved to a Linux-based Windows with their own proprietary compatibility layer or something. They've been using Windows NT since the early 2000's.

Windows 10 should have been Linux but with their own proprietary version of Wine with all the secret sauce that makes Windows apps run well.

Based MS breaks their shit so hard, even malware can't run.

>muh exploits
The average person had no need to worry if they be careful about what sites they visit/files they open and use a script blocker and ad blocker

I tried but Microsoft renabled them for me when I was asleep and cucked me

Why do people complain about forced updates when Linux will update like 500 things at once. Sure you can choose whether to start the process but almost no one knows what all those things are

>confusing feature updates with security updates

> Not running LTSC

Attached: 1556153.gif (375x375, 179K)

>an alternative given the lack of software on Loonix and Fag OS
Fixed

Works on my machineā„¢

That's the nature of a rolling release software. Also, I've heard that they removed their testing department or something?

>Honestly, I'm surprised they haven't rewritten Windows entirely yet
Backwards compatibility, which is a legitimate concern.
>or moved to a Linux-based Windows with their own proprietary compatibility layer or something.
That would not only mean giving up on its dominance on the OS "market" (at least on the consumer side), but also could greatly benefit its GNU/Linux distro competitors as well.

>he thinks he can "just" disable auto updates on botnet 10

Attached: demonloliexplainswhatwindowsis.png (500x501, 261K)

I don't know OP, the recent update gave me thumbnails for all of my degenerate /gif/ webm files. Seems like step in the right direction to me.

Attached: 12241451_145349722489067_7204551136433351290_n.jpg (228x210, 10K)

>Windows updates for the fifth time this week
>"Oh well it must be important"
>Update installs
>Play a game
>BSOD Critical Process Died loop
>Can't really do anything
Where do i get this linux thing?

it does

>not using windows 98 in 2019
Weak

gamepass is goat

Attached: gp2.png (1492x980, 907K)

>paying for free stuff
Weird flex but okay.

or you could just use linux
>inb4 "b--but i literally just said it's not an option because of the lack of sof--"
shhh
shhhhhhh
only dreams now :-)

Even in dreams, I don't see Linux ever having decent software.

But it already does

"GIMP IS A LEGIT PS ALTERNATIVE"

>somehow
microsoft.com/en-us/diversity/default.aspx

>disables updates
>vulnerable to security flaws
>shit is broken

>doesn't disable updates
>still vulnerable to security flaws
>shit is still broken

guess it's time for me to install gentoo

That Gears 5 character is fucking ugly. Why don't they make attractive females in Western games?
>don't answer that

Attached: a rhetorical question.jpg (1280x720, 72K)