Fuck this shit. Is there any free software community left that won't cancel people for wrongthink?

Fuck this shit. Is there any free software community left that won't cancel people for wrongthink?

Attached: fsf.png (580x580, 9K)

OpenBSD

If only it had more features, or were at least a microkernel. Oh well. I'll probably have to consider it at least for server use. They're still getting that HAMMER2 port, right?

>If only it had more features
?

They didn't cancel anybody.

Theo is just as bad if not worse than Stallman. Will be cancelled soon

If OpenBSD gets any traction it will get cucked too. Community doesn't matter anymore, just use whatever works. If you're programming, sell your shit and profit instead of open sourcing it and cucking yourself.

Linus has always said the FSF is not a good foundation

Linus is on the verge of being canceled himself.

he's pretty much the only guy left

I thought they already have... like he quitted

dead linux dead fsf

evil communists s taking over thing that is dear to everyone

Stand and fight. Eventually, there won't be anywhere left to run.

>Stand and fight.
how exactly? by getting into fights with assjaydabuyas on twitter? no one but corporate backed "trannies" as people here refer to them has any power to do anything. you're either with them or you don't matter.

it's too late now.

Serenity OS

I would say Jow Forums but nu Jow Forums doesn't care about free software

Not him, but it's really simple.

Don't accept corporate money unless it's for very good reason (eg Mesa development funded by AMD because AMD doesn't want to bother with Linux drivers) and just stick the open source script when in doubt.

he took a (well needed one but not well timed) break and came back licking some troonboots so its not like he quitted 100%
just 50%

why do you need a microkernel?

QRD please.

Fuck man I never expected the old man to go down so easily on basically a retarded lefties witch hunt.

This is how bad it is ladies and gentlemen.
All of you out there who are enforcing COCs and shit this is what you're buying into.

such a crazy year. stallman and linus, both taken down when both were considered unstoppable.

Hit them where it hurts. Don't sponsor or donate to the FSF.

Attached: 1567933204175.jpg (986x1024, 86K)

Looks like I've been ahead of this curve for many years!

This. There is no future for FOSS. Botnet and eternal 1984 is the only way. We surrender all our freedoms.

We surrender. SJWs are God and we are their slaves. We can;t go on fighting this battle anymore. The world belongs to them.

because the kernel is a fuckhuge attack surface

this is the fate of academia. its been in the making for 40+ years now and you chose this grave.

>We can;t go on fighting this battle anymore. The world belongs to them.
We lost, but they've only sown the seeds of their own ultimate destruction. They will never have the world because they are not self-sufficient. They can never truly "win" because they cannot create. They're parasites, cancerous tumors that feed on hosts too weak and decadent to crush them like the insects they are. You tell me: Do you fear someone else's tumor?

Attached: 1315709225231.gif (504x468, 67K)

>but they've only sown the seeds of their own ultimate destruction
Does that really matter when we have nothing left to live for. Just because everyone is now forced to eat shit for the rest of their lives doesn't mean we're any better off.

FOSS is gone. Freedom is gone.

Forever.

Uninstall systemd
Uninstall poetteringware
Uninstall wayland
Uninstall pam
Uninstall dbus

Install Gentoo

Attached: hong's_rage.png (469x556, 345K)

>Does that really matter when we have nothing left to live for
You have the joy of seeing them suffer from their own hubris. To look them in the eye and say "you lose"

Hacker culture needs to go on in secret, with the classic hacker ideals, invite-only, and keep out the activists and other bad actors.

Start your own.

Make it so you have the final say in anything.

"Benevolent dictator for life" structures are the only ones that aren't subject to subterfuge. See: Python.

>You have the joy of seeing them suffer from their own hubris
And after they fall off, what then? We will have literally nothing. Suicide is the only option left. We have no choice but to find a noose or some cyanide, or pull the trigger on ourselves.

>in secret
Shut the fuck up.

WTF is wrong with you? Thats the way it was in the 80s, partially intentional, partially just through obscurity.

There can still be a public face but it looks like there needs to be a network of trust around the true ideals to prevent interference.

You're basically advocating for "The Cathedral" model. It's not a bad model.

wayland is a protocol
I agree with the rest though

Free software is dead kiddo, it's all apps and surveillance now. Don't like that? Well fuck you shitlord.

Stop supporting FSF and witch hunters who purposely spread disinformation, like the GNOME Foundation, whom I collectively call FSF+WitchHunt
Boycott events led by the FSF+WitchHunt
Fork GNU+WitchHunt projects

Pretty much do everything Stallman did to create GNU to leave the proprietary Unix shitfest, but now to leave the WitchHunt cancer that's growing in the FOSS community

There is a way: write code that violates copyright licenses. If no one can legally distribute the code, no one can profit from it, no one can form communities around it, everyone has to remain anonymous and uncancellable.

Literally none of these are possible. We would have done them by now if they were. Face it it's all over and the only thing left is for us to kill ourselves.

>If you're programming, sell your shit and profit instead of open sourcing it and cucking yourself.
What the fuck, I don't want to live in this world.

Like actual fucking GPU and wifi drivers.

People said the same about GNU back then

I don't want to work for free.

(((they)) already stole all the tech, are monetizing it not mention they probably run the abcs so no one is fighting against them. i hope a new wave of hackers takes back what was taken from them.

point is... the community has no more leverage, they are coming in for the kill

>what was taken
Copied. Literally the /t/ banner.

Attached: download.png (521x97, 3K)

unfortunately plenty of people who work at the eff have celebrated this, and iirc they already fired people over their views in the past
pretty much the only current safe heaven it's the OpenBSD and DragonflyBSD foundations, neither of them like FOSS

FTSF (Fuck this shit foundation)

left-leaning / liberal cesspit

These. They already won. Let them take us. We literally cannot do anything to stop these behemoth entities anymore.

We surrender forever. Free software is dead. It's time we start discussing suicide attempts and surremder notes instead of standing our ground.

Stop trying to formulate impossible solutions and just accept that they won already. This is fucking it for us bros.

stop spamming your forced meme

game over, man
game over.

Stop fighting back against a God. You will die.

;_; We surrender. We lose forever and there is nothing left but to kill ourselves. One last thread for freedom bros.

stop spamming your forced meme delusional tranny

We surrender. Nothing left to live for. It's all over.

stop spamming your forced meme delusional tranny