Why are Italians so attractive?

Why are Italians so attractive?
Is it because the combination of olive skin+dark hair and eyes looks better, objectively speaking, than most other combinations ?

Attached: Monica Bellucci.jpg (391x488, 25K)

Why are Ashkenazi females so attractive?
They share the same genes.

In America they prefer more like pic related. But I agree with you.

Attached: a5be440f25179f46a43405566302c156.jpg (427x700, 67K)

Swedish and Norwegian women are way better looking.
t. been to both places a couple times.
Maybe some actual European could provide input but people from Sweden and Norway were unreal-good looking, compared to living here it was like a country of models.

Wut about an Italian man? Sure Italian women look good, but do Italian men? Short for the most part, skinny and gaunt or fat, and they are usually not muscled. Unless mixed with other races or transported to the mythical land of the jersey shore I don’t see them as very attractive in a physical way. Mental on the other hand...

dark hair and blue eyes is the master race, cope harder nigger / nordcuck

So fake blondes?

Hybrid with Jew and Middle Eastern blood. Its all a trick.

Italians, Spanish, swedes, Danes, Norwegians can be insanely pretty.

Shitalians are fugly dinaro-armenoid-arabo-somalid subhumans. Stop judging races by actors

Attached: 63CCD86F-681D-4551-848A-5063624C43E6.jpg (3264x2448, 2.01M)

Attached: Bellucci.jpg (409x595, 56K)

Well obviously they all /can/ be but I'm talking about the average/norm.
From what I could tell the average/mean Swede or Norwegian was noticeably prettier than the average Italian and even more comparatively attractive than the average Spanish women I have seen.

This
>Italians, Spanish
>can be insanely pretty
lmao, no

Attached: 18ECED30-47A2-4A22-814A-8D14221C07ED.jpg (2048x1365, 704K)

They don't look that bad, Idk wtf you're talking about when your national stereotype is long-ass Easter-Island egg-shaped head motherfuckers with no chin.

>Swedish and Norwegian women are better looking

Attached: 1535554343164s.jpg (125x84, 2K)

What are you talking about

I'm myself Hungarian, so pretty much in the middle. Something I like about italian women, and mediterranean people in general, is that they tend to have very thick eyebrows, unlike many germans for example, who hardly have any eyebrows.

Attached: Federica Carta.jpg (620x412, 39K)

Brown eyes?
Nigger somewhere in there

Askenazis are ugly af
Med master race

Arab men are the most attractive men. But they're psychopaths who rape goats, so theres that.

Oh honey...

First the "italians=arabs" thing, now it's "italians=kikes"
It's almost like (((someone))) is pushing for comparing us to the "flavor of the month" subhumans
>usually not muscled
Dude what
Italians usually love sports, football/soccer in particular, bodybuilding and boxing/mma are also taking quite a foothold here too

Attached: 1546385549284.jpg (809x1024, 68K)

>t. anglo
Go check your teeth friendo

Italian women have a good diet and good genes.
British women not so much. It seems like whenever I see a pretty British star or model it might be a good idea to check and see if she is actually Welsh.

Black hair fair skin and blue eyes is most stunning

Yes, did I fucking stutter?
Why don't you actually look into any survey or anything conducted, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, and Danish people are consistently found to be the most attractive based on subjective assessments of attractiveness.
> Romanian women

>Swedish Board of Student Finance
Why do memeflags make Italy-worship threads around the clock suddenly?

You gotta be joking? Mediterranean women look way better. Our women look like men. Broad shoulders, check. Flat chests, check. Flat butts, check. Muscular and hairy legs, check.

You must be a Mutt and just think they are attractive because they are blonde (most are fake blonde brunettes btw)

Attached: sicilian.png (797x494, 997K)

The Welsh are British, where do this "actually" come into it?
Anyway have a Brit with big tits.

Attached: Lucy Pinder.jpg (990x743, 162K)

>Why are Italians so attractive?

Only the germanic rape babies in northern Italy

Attached: 10 outta 10 as expected.jpg (1200x600, 540K)

People on here like to push the Nordic look but personally I find Anglos infinitely better.

>Look at the opinion of these people to know what your opinion should be
Fuck off faggot, imo Italy and Spain have the best looking women in Europe, Scandi women are massively overrated due to the burger media. Also brunettes >>> blondes.

does*

>Italians, Spanish, swedes, Danes, Norwegians can be insanely pretty.
Very true. Though I'd add Slavs, particularly purely East Slavic/Baltic women, they have very neonotenous features which is peak attractiveness in women.
depends, light hair and light eyes beat dark hair and dark eyes, but dark hair and light eyes beat light hair and light eyes.
Swedes living in Finland or Northern Norwegians are the most attractive people on earth. The only people that come close are Light eyed Norman phenotypes or Light eyed Iberian phenotypes.

You can shit on us all you want but an american 10 is a romanian 7

Attached: 4056681.jpg (650x975, 511K)

What does italian milk taste like?

I think the trade off is that Med men are gay and ugly while Nord men are overly handsome.
Then Med women are overly beautiful while Nord women are meh tier.
It depends on if someone is thinking genetically or in a transcendent and visually salient way.

As an italian I think you're right

>tfw no blonde valkyrie GF to cook some kartoffels to me

Anyway there is stats on supermodels per country, but again supermodels are hardly the most attractive women as they are flat as fuck

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-08 Infographic The International Model Supply Chain Girl Model POV PBS.png (747x288, 52K)

you haven't seen American 10s.
imagine the beauty of Slavic facial features but your kids wont come out looking like mongoloids

British women from certain places are very alluring because they're highly intelligent. I also think they're very similar in appearance to American women, which is a good tbing in my book.

Attached: 9a3df0bb15dab219748a47a9cc32c37a.jpg (736x981, 162K)

She's Albanian you retard

Yep this is basically how I see it too. We need those ugly women to produce manly men, but that is about it. Ideally I would go with a Nordic egg-donor and implant them in a Mediterrean wife so I could produce White children.

Alternatively simply go for a southern Slav with light eyes (don't care about hair color since mine is brown anyway)

Attached: 1542046581520.jpg (564x796, 89K)

Who are the 10s in america then, show me one.
Your models look meh, your celebrities look like shit, who s a 10 then?

Supermodels are tall skinny ugly giraffes

hottest tennis player is Italian

Attached: camila-giorgi.jpg (1080x864, 160K)

>no one's posted the queen of Jow Forums
smdh tbqh famalams

Attached: 4212412532.jpg (450x366, 24K)

Nord here and yes I love dark hair and light eyes along with pale skin. Meds are hot

Don't insult giraffes user, they did nothing wrong

Attached: 1543670738145.webm (406x720, 1.38M)

You can't compare most w*men to Monica, not fair.

i didn't realize nigger magnets were attractive.

Attached: hopper.jpg (500x212, 18K)

Your kids will be chinlets

I have nothing to prove, everyone has their preferences, but USA rural girls are the most pure, buttermilk blonde looking beauties out there.
Personally, I want my preferences to be different from the common opinions.

Attached: 37606380ad6010764df7d100b2ac725b.jpg (200x300, 23K)

Fuck off crumpet nigger, you people are the ugliest motherfuckers on the planet.