Why Americans do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=xvnklG2udNU

Attached: El Atrocidad.png (612x800, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7W_aB0W2xBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because we haven't been nuked yet.

hood niggas are a different breed

>niggers, spics and a blob
it's a bit like alien first contact!

Attached: 1546601297070.png (600x500, 200K)

Greatest country on earth baby

I can't wait for the civil war.

because nighers cant be trusted to do a damn thing with civility.

its why they were born in chains and continue to live chained. theyre their own worst enemies, and too prideful to acknowledge it.

you could say that walmart is their space of expression

$5 rotisserie chicken and free freak show. God bless America.

>blacks
>americans

pick one.

Ameriflarps glarping shlarpmarts for the sake of nigger-approval.

Remove all niggers in USA for one day and the nation would turn into Empire of Earth 2940.

LMAO at these fucking apes

14 year walmart associate reporting in. Always remember that diversity+proximity=conflict.

Attached: 15469738880237773763105889195222.jpg (2560x1440, 1.38M)

i dont know what language this is but it's fucking annoying

Attached: 1461557941986.jpg (1000x666, 156K)

Local Fatass and Sheeboons Diversifying Shartmart

I d get (((Netflix))) to watch that.

>guy on left
>If only you knew how bad things are

Walmart is where all the subhumans gather to shop.

If you ever visit America you will see a lot of normal places and towns, the inner cities are cancer just like I'm sure they are cancer there but come to walmart my spaghetti nigger friend and greet ready to see the true spice of life. The lowest of the low that make Africa look good. Remember the only reason Target exists is its a shopping place where you don't have to see the Walmart crowd.

Do you work in the break room or something dude? It seems like you are always posting all day.

Attached: 1506878801432.jpg (832x1049, 130K)

I can hear David Attenborough in my head narrating this. Watch closely as the pack of africanus criminalus females fight off the spickoopotamus. Their children are safe, for now.

Post the damn prices, fucking leaf, only then will the horror go away.
youtu.be/7W_aB0W2xBo

Attached: WalmartChoir.jpg (300x300, 37K)

>If you only knew how bad things are..

It only takes

Attached: 15469745820988093376273860603179.jpg (2560x1440, 1.34M)

Stop pretending this isn't the real America. The few places you can go and see non-subhuman trash are the exception. Walmart is America.

>Those shit-skins are Americans.
Just like all the shit-colored invaders in your country are "Italians," right?

Nah, America is more like Target where you get this mixed bag of people. Walmart is straight subhuman with heavy Nurgle plague influence sprinkled with normal people there just to pick up a TV or some cheap item.

Of you ever want to feel like a god amongst men go to Walmart and walk around.

This is like one of those old 2d fighting games where really flamboyant enemies keep appearing as you advance and some are fat, some are tall, some are ethnic...

which store is closer to the obesity rate?

it's true. also makes me want to ccw.

Attached: obese.jpg (1761x869, 167K)

>obesity rate?
Walmart

the poor and stressed shop at walmart

give them a break

>14 year walmart associate
Why haven't you suck started 10mm yet?

COPE
O
P
E

Attached: Amerimutt Nog.png (579x441, 201K)

I'm so sorry.

Elaborate please. I don't get the reference.

No apologies needed. I am of my own making. As indecisive as I am at least. Maybe next life I can figure out exactly what I want in life

Attached: 15469767176996841032710133779976.jpg (2560x1440, 1.31M)

>don't get the reference.
As in 10mm handgun

Because the bad guys won WW2

An obese woman died on the crapper huffing duster at my local Walmart. No one realized there was a dead person in the stall for a couple days. Same Walmart not long before that some tweaker lady was caught making meth in there. Oklahoma.

Oh, that's tough. I have unfinished business is why I've been sticking around.

Attached: 15469774403645691532388947158982.jpg (2560x1440, 1.58M)

Man, the USA is the biggest shithole I've ever seen. Multicultural societies are always a mess. Libtards will never get this as long as they continue living in their gated homogenous communities and leave the rest to enjoy Darwinism.

There is no next life. You are in it. You can still figure it out. You don't even need to know what you want. Just know that you can do better.

I see you post these pics of your breakroom enough that you should just get a tripcode as walmart user or something

T
H
I
C
C

walmart is not america
please trust me

BS. I went to a Walmart for the first time in years recently and it was freaky. Walmart people are a class to themselves.

Tthis, you need to act Now.
Do something positive

Attached: 1493341109923.jpg (1192x1717, 1.1M)

Spickoopatamus

Attached: IMG_1089.jpg (4032x3024, 1.53M)

I bet Walmart regrets building stores in Africa

>1:28
>all I want is my money
Does walmart do welfare payments or something? What money is he getting?

>never leaves the house because blacks are so violent
where should I move?

Attached: 1523217048933.png (363x296, 136K)

The grave

Rural Argentina.

Walmart has its own bank. Woodforest or something IIRC. Dude was probably going there to cash his check.

my god he looks like a straight up chimp

>Why Americans do this?
because niggers. also, checked

>they're their own worst enemy and too prideful to acknowledge it
This is fantastically correct and concise. I can't think of a better statement about niggers and I haven't seen one either.
Very underrated. Have a (You)

Did anyone else watch this with the sound off and just image chimp noises and a narrator with a British accent giving play by play explanations of the behavior?

and obesity by race?

because in america if you even look at someone the wrong way they get pissed of and want to fight you
its like a big land of paranoid people that all dont trust each other

Shit like this is why I'll drive farther and pay a little extra to shop somewhere else.

How come descendants of the people from the greatest most sofisticated continent Europe, after a few generations turn into such uncultured swines?
Not to mention how disgusting and fat they look...

Poland, those are niggers. Not Europeans, not Americans, they're niggers.

It's wal-mart.

Attached: wal mart wrestling.jpg (1500x843, 230K)

Hey, walmartanon, how's things been?
Feel like I haven't seen you in awhile? Parents dead yet?

>The comments are all niggers.

LOL

Those aren't Americans, OP, those are feral niggers.

looks like a sea lion. his shirt ah wtf? mayne. :l

what a loser lmao

that's not very nice, at least he's working 2bh

Looks like he's shitposting instead

man missed a trick not shouting WALMART! worldstar style

You Yanks are delusional. You love your blacks. Your national sports are niggerball 1 and 2. Your national music is rap. Half your movie stars are black. You worship at the altar of blackness every day, and infect the rest of the world with your sickness.
inb4-
>whiter than you, moohumed

Fail. Better b8 next time leaf.

Even worse we spread our degeneracy around the world.

this little piggy went to the wal-market

Attached: 1488507835436.jpg (620x592, 79K)

>Why Americans do this?

How have you figured out to copy and paste another website video when you dont even know the simple fact that human beings fight, in every city, country, continent?

Because America isn't some 3rd world shithole that uses 8mm reel to reel to record video is the only reason you see so much video of it.

Uh Yeah This is America

Attached: 1514162400184.jpg (320x320, 11K)

Yeah, I mentioned that, but thanks for the (you) anyway.

go back there

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1088, 327K)

Americans are dumb and fat. I want to move

I'm only here from Jow Forums. It's amazes me that you Jow Forumsu's would be too proud to post in a dumped thread. What, not up to your usual high standards?

You realize that the possibility of a worse afterlife is one of the main deterrents, right? If orbs of annihilation existed I would find one and touch it.

Attached: 1545175847806.jpg (463x463, 23K)

Jow Forumss unironically the best board right now. there's some real moving and shaking going on right now

Shut the fuck up retarded incel

Attached: 1544067483482.png (866x1264, 1.08M)

This happens everywhere. Angry fat faggots will fight over stupid things in any country.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, ISRAEL FOR THE JEWS, EUROPE FOR THE EUROPEANS AND NO COUNTRY FOR US!

Everyone in America says "high yellow," "lightskinned" or "mixed Black!" And yet, these things don't exist! WHY are WE, HYBRIDS OF PART-NEGROID DESCENT, NOVUTERANS, of EURASIAN-NEGROID, EUROPEAN-NEGROID AND EAST ASIAN-NEGROID ORIGINS, FORCIBLY DENIED THE RIGHT TO BE SEEN AS HYBRIDS? No other hybrid group in the U.S.A. is subject to this treatment.

50% =/= 100%
PURPLE =/= RED
PURPLE =/= BLUE
PURPLE = PURPLE
GREEN =/= YELLOW
GREEN =/= BLUE
GREEN = GREEN
WITH THIS TYPICAL AMERICAN LOGIC, 2 + 2 = 5

With this ANTI-HYBRID declaration, THEY SAY WE ARE NO ONE AND SHOULD BE WIPED OUT.
THEY STRIP US OF OUR IDENTITY.
THEY TELL US WHAT WE ARE NOT.
THEY FORCE US INTO BOXES SHAPED BY WHAT THEY FEEL WE ARE OR WHAT THEY ASSUME WE ARE.

Everyone agrees in the UNITED STATES that a MESTIZO is a HYBRID
Everyone agrees in the UNITED STATES that an ARAB is a HYBRID
Everyone agrees in the UNITED STATES that a JEW is a HYBRID
Everyone agrees in the UNITED STATES that a HAPA is a HYBRID
NO ONE WILL SAY NOVUTERANS ARE HYBRIDS
THE ARAB HAS LANDS, THE MESTIZO HAS LANDS, THE HAPA HAS LANDS, THE JEW HAS ITS LAND,
WHILE WE HAVE NOTHING, ARE STRIPPED OF OUR RIGHT TO AN IDENTITY AND GUNNED DOWN IN THE STREET WITH THE BLACK SHADOW WALKERS!
THEY HOLD YOU HOSTAGE IN THE U.S. BORDERS, PUT YOU IN AN IDENTITY CRISIS AND TRAUMATIZE YOU UNTIL YOU ARE SO CONFUSED, YOU BELIEVE IT YOURSELF.
WHY IS IT THAT THEY SENT HYBRIDS TO LIBERIA TO DIE IN 1899 AT THE BLACK HANDS OF DEATH?
WHY IS IT THAT IN 1988, WE NEVER HAD HYBRID CATEGORIES WHEN IT WAS ON A REFERENDUM?
WHY DID AMERICA NEVER SEND ETHNIC NOVUTERANS TO TERRA NULLIUS FOR DEPATRIATION FROM THE USA?
THEY SAY IT IS HYPODESCENT,
THEY SAY IT IS THE ONE DROP LAW,
THEY SAY IT IS THE OLD AMERICAN SOCIOLOGICAL VIEW
They say they are American. What they really are is anti-Novuteran and anti-Hybrid.
American is a codeword for anti-Hybrid.

Attached: Novuteran Flag.png (1000x1000, 90K)