If you're not sad about the whole Richard Stallman shitfest and how the creators of old have left...

If you're not sad about the whole Richard Stallman shitfest and how the creators of old have left, then you should educate yourself on the history of Unix.
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/08/unix-at-50-it-starts-with-a-mainframe-a-gator-and-three-dedicated-researchers/

Attached: 86-300837.jpg.870x660_q60_crop_upscale-800x607.jpg (800x607, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/08/unix-at-50-it-starts-with-a-mainframe-a-gator-and-three-dedicated-researchers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you can't read 3 pages of this article, then you're not worthy of having any opinions on the debacle.

No, gay sex is for faggots.

It is really sad to see a bunch of idiots overpower anybody at anytime because they felt attacked of their own opinions. Like why bother having a brain at all if you're just going to attack people for disagreeing with you and not being an adult about it to just say "well that guy is dumb"' but noooooo we got to do something because i'm a special snowflake. People can't make mistakes anymore I guess and own up to apologize for what they say.

You're right, it's depressing. RIP free software.

bump

Attached: 1454762118007.jpg (685x720, 66K)

>risking being shot, blown up, gored by a bayonet etc.
>risking people saying mean words. In front of a crowd of people cheering you on.
hmmmm

What debacle retard?

Rape isn't okay with anyone that has a triple digit IQ. Encouraging and making light of it more so. Fuck off back to Jow Forums or wherever you brainlet cunts come from.

Attached: 1560894788330.png (581x525, 55K)

>oldfags leaving
This is optimal in every possible community.

It's pretty obvious that he had a big impact with starting FSF and GNU. There probably wouldn't have been a GCC and an equivalent wouldn't have came until years later which impacts Linux and all sorts of shit

>arstechnica.com/gadgets/2019/08/unix-at-50-it-starts-with-a-mainframe-a-gator-and-three-dedicated-researchers/
Reading that feels like I am wading through the molasses of 60 years of American computer history, every tortured second of it

dilate
Also, learn to read and appreciate.

How about we don't worship autismo dipshits that defend pedophiles?

Cool.

Attached: 1558546639109.jpg (641x626, 85K)

>misreading the situation
>not reading at all
>everything is about sex

>guy literally defends a pedophile
>DURR HURR CANCEL CULTURE ME TOO LEFTISTS
nah dude, you're wrong.

seriously. how are people defending this guy?

epic

EpIc!

Attached: trump.jpg (1657x1116, 291K)

Erm, what? You do realize Unix and AT&T were some of Stallman's major opponents back in the day, right?

>rms
>unix

Unix was proprietary shitware.

Without RMS, Unix would've been proprietary under AT&T.
It was not proprietary at all. It was attempted to make Unix proprietary when AT&T were no longer obligated to not profit off Bell Labs creations.

Where are all the kawaii animu girls??? This is Nene and she studies C++!

Attached: 3DC71AD0-0E2E-444E-A5F9-E0F11CC26845.jpg (1280x720, 112K)