How do we reconquer and liberate our homeland in cyberspace?

How do we reconquer and liberate our homeland in cyberspace?

Attached: 18706716-32AA-4559-B735-E257B78CB63D.jpg (2272x1704, 551K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yW5xUsOOY74
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just keep spreading the message,talk about the importance of libre alternatives even existing,and the importance of peoples freedom.

I’m talking about the cancer that drove RMS out.

This is tyranny and injustice. They do not share our values at all. They are barbarians who came in and destroyed our community and they MUST be punished.

>our homeland
Sorry who are you?

Who are you? If you were one of us you’d know forcing people to identify themselves is against freedom

Kindly fuck off loser.

youtube.com/watch?v=yW5xUsOOY74
Rise my brothers!

dude our very own intranet

Continue kicking out pedo supporters.

>Alternatives
This is why you'll never be free, it's never the first option always the alternative.

>They are barbarians
Who? The people who dislike pedos and rapists?

No dude he was a disgusting pedophile. You should publicly decry him. Some things you should just distance yourself from. You'd do well to learn that in the coming decade.

/Thread

Nothing wrong with being a pedo

Cancellers. If you can’t see the obvious parallel you are a true brainlet.

Sure. Go and post that same statement on facebook under your personal account.

Go away RMS.

No.

Bad, no, shoo, go away you disgusting rapist.

Pardon me for not givng you the benefit of the doubt when the board has become pol-lite. But with your language it should be easy to understand how one could see you as a carpetbagging snake.

So in your opinion, no one should ever be removed from their job due to complaints from the public?

The people who start a whichunt when someone makes a common sense skeptical remark that goes against their narrative.

You absolute faggots and trannies: what he said in that email chain wasn’t even about pedophilia. It was about the possibility of the illusion of consent when someone is presented with a “billionaire” harem.

How about investigating the people who were actually responsible for enabling Epstein?

>Thinks internet is his home
>Wishes stallman was his dad
>Employed as "JavaScript" "programmer"
>Asks for comfort and reassurance on anonymous image board

Cope nyiiiiggggaaaaaaaaaa

>no one from Jow Forums ever crossposted on Jow Forums until last week

Wow I’m in awe at the retardation of this lad.

We're at the stage where FOSS supporters want child rapists to be a protected class.

Yup pretty much. You fucking idiot. You remove people because of things they actually do not because a bunch of asspain gluttons get asspained on Twatter. Fucking i

Well Billy Gates actually met with him, but good luck cancelling him and his billions.

So what exactly are you trying to do here besides rile up an opposing witch hunt against the same people?

His job was as a public speaker. He was "doing his job" by speaking. He spoke poorly.

You don't. You didn't listen when people were warning you that letting SJWs infect the community would have dire consequences, and now you're reaping your rewards.

Encryption, mix-nets, etc.

>continue kicking people who make arguments I can't refute

TIL that voicing doubt about a late friend being a pedo counts as being a pedo. Did you even read the letters??

We all know they've only read the headlines.

I've read the emails, those are not why he's a pedo apologist. See his statements about sex with children on his blog. I disagree with those statements and that man doesn't represent my views. Free software will live without him.

where's your "proof" that stallman was a pedo? just because he had an opinion on it it doesn't mean that he fucked children

Not when they shot doesn't even stand up to modest scrutiny, you complete tool.

The reporting on those emails demonstrates the worst possible grasp of the skills of reading comprehension known to man, and a tendency to amplify the histrionics of someone who very clearly skipped law day in school.

The fact people keep clinging to "Stallman was a pedo/defending a pedo" just demonstrates that quite clearly, Stallman was doing something right. When you're legit looking out for everyone, there'll likely be a few oddballs in the net. If your opponents can't manage to actually beat you with regards to principles, inevitably it'll come down to smearing based on your perceived lack of discretion in benefactors.

Really, you're perpetuating the absolute worst type of reasoning. Cease.

He's extremely autistic and was more than likely speaking from his own life experience way back when knowing that his mindset as a teen and as an adult were not all that dissimilar. His stance on the matter, after he rambled about that and people told him what actually happens, has changed. He mentions one time that the age of consent is a societal concept that changes from place to place one time and he gets crucified for it.

How about refuting peoples arguments instead of trying to destroy their livelihood.

A bunch of repellant-colored hair transvestites and their clueless, chinless, spineless orbiters are NOT "the public".
These people are cultural insurgents: they invade, they sow dissent, they do everything they can to disrupt regular proccedings. It is, at this point, abundantly clear that all of this is one long campaign against free software. We are at war and these are the enemies.

>muh war
Back to Jow Forums or reddit

>le pol boogeyman
back to gitcuck. If you don't acknoledge that this is a astroturfed attack on non-proprietary software, then you are willfully ignorant or of malicious intent.

mfw /ourguy/ stallman cancelled by sjws for being too based

Attached: 0983419d4276e21f568ed51a14f1651eeaba5a3c_full.jpg (184x184, 6K)