Back to uni

>back to uni
b-boy i sure love learning!

Attached: DXzVw8dVMAA8DHt.jpg (1200x912, 76K)

flip pines

should i go to trade school instead?
uni seems like a meme

Attached: 1542087960412.png (347x393, 309K)

I wonder why so many people's dreams take place in schools

Im only doing this because everyone else is doing it

because they fall asleep from it being so boring
that's not good

Uni isn't a meme but it can be. Some people aren't meant for university. I'm a third year engineer and I constantly see dumbasses coming in for the money and burning out within a semester
What do you want to do with your life, user? What you want to do matters alot more for whether you should go to uni or trade school or whatever.

What's your major?
Yes. You'll have much more doors open for you with the certs alone.

Electrical

Electrical what?

Engineering

idk i just keep thinking about things on a large scale like if i become a computer programmer or scientist or whatever all it would do is advance technology for recreation and eventually lead to the demise of the human race or something
i would rather just make things for people to enjoy but that's not really something you can learn at college. i mean you could go to art school but that's just even more of a meme :/

also i would rather just go to trade school to learn how to do something that people actually need like carpenters and stuff and then make things on the side just for fun, maybe if i get good enough i could do that full time but it seems hard to achieve

Good. Now stick with it until you master it.
Do you enjoy doing the work?

I dropped out of highschool and regret nothing. It's the entrepreneurs life for me

Attached: 1545017759146.gif (540x540, 1.1M)

I had to leave before I finished my masters and I regret it deeply even though it ended to be a worthless degree.

Why do you regret it if it was worthless?

Attached: 523b0e03ae2359dee46befb59af8703e--photo-manga-cute-girls.jpg (500x781, 49K)

A lot of people want a job that "people actually need". Seems like so many people get stuck in souless factory jobs making dildos for someone across the country or something. It feels nice to have a job that you actually have a connection to and can use to contribute to your own community.
Carpentry certainly isn't a bad job, it pays decent, probably won't be replaced soon, and is an old respected job.
Although, woodworking is a pretty common hobby, you don't have to go into a wood related field to pursue your hobby if that is your main catch.

do blacksmiths still exist? that would be a pretty cool job although a bit dangerous and idk if there's still demand for them or not

Sense of accomplishment I think. I still have "nightmares" that keep pressing education subject and leave me with a feeling that I failed on that or didn't complete it when I wake up. Really sucks tbqh.

Kinda wierd thing, but they are normally about high school rather then uni, despite me doing pretty well in high.

What are you doing now? Maybe if you study something else and finish you'll feel better about yourself?

Attached: 1545875816247.png (411x428, 229K)

Trading shitcoins/doing weird things on summers that make me money. Otherwise there is no job here unless you want to get stuck at a dead end shit job for 12 hours a day that pays $400 a month.

Yeah? I doubled my investment in bitcoin/ethereum during the bubble, is trading still werth? I sorta backed off now that it's cooled down a bit.

Attached: 39478a1353f8b1167610dc09fa34245e12348d00_hq.jpg (598x470, 55K)

i "started" with 0.05 eth on 4th of february, now I have $21k
"crypto is dead" is a meme, people are accumulating like crazy

>"crypto is dead" is a meme
Yeah I was aware of that, I was mainly in it for quick cash rather than a long term thing. Was considering buying bitcoin since it took a dip recently but I felt like it's too soon after the bubble, I don't think it's next big spike up will be for years.

Attached: 1546037067414.jpg (720x720, 115K)

I really hope that it is still too soon and that it will drop a little below 2k, i think current spike is because of nasdaq trading and brokers are pricing in themselves to sell that shit to their clients, I also think there will be some people jumping out of the windows on WS when btc plummets with whales that went in before the news dumping on traders that are pumping btc/eth now.

My prediction is that it will drop slowly over the next few years before rising slowly again eventually leading into another bubble scenario. Just based on how it's behaved in the past.

Attached: 1518446397902.png (412x540, 602K)

I really like learning im just really bad at it lole

Attached: cyclist.gif (264x237, 1024K)

Nay, not with current market sentiment. Everyone is just waiting for eth fork and nasdaq listing. Best case scenario whales won't dump after futures settlement and it will go for le golden bullrun, but i really think they will dump at around 5-6k and it will first fall to 4k and then bleed to 3k and that will push btc into capitulation and there will be another quick drop sub 2k, I think this will all happen in 2019 and then there will be some sideways trading for a few months. Honestly it all depends on nasdaq and how it will all play out.

i just graduated, feels good

hang in there bantbro

Attached: 1530368143154.jpg (453x439, 131K)

I don't think our positions are entirely incompatible. You're predicting a sharper drop but we both agree it'll probably go lower before going higher. You're certainly better informed about it than I am, I only have an offhanded interest cause I don't really have a horse in the race at the moment. If I see it hit 2k I might buy in but I have my doubts that it'll go that low, it'd have to break two resistance levels. idk.

Attached: 1518446749320.png (744x910, 780K)

Mahirap talaga pag bobo ka.

Attached: images.jpg (764x401, 30K)

me everyday in class

Attached: yuuko.jpg (500x540, 55K)