DO GIRLS REALLY SEE IF I LOOK AT THEIR INSTAGRAM-STORIES?

DO GIRLS REALLY SEE IF I LOOK AT THEIR INSTAGRAM-STORIES?

Im fucking shaking, I read an (deleted) thread about some faggot who insisted that some girl noticed that he was saving her pictures.

Im 25 and I fap to the women (and their sisters) whom with I was high. I will blow my brains out of shame if they can see me wading through their bikini pics at 3am.

Attached: 1-2-hurts-just-a-little-bit-lit-40056288.png (500x909, 284K)

depends, who is the girl you were beating your meat to?

>I will blow my brains out of shame if they can see me wading through their bikini pics at 3am.
that's what they're there for retard

you deserve it

Everyone whose account you access can access your account and see what you are looking at, when, for how long, and how often with charts showing changes in frequency. Depending on your settings they can also see you through your webcam while you are """accessing.""

Do you not know how IG works you braindead millenial
Yes, they see if you saw their story but not the time when, also if you screenshoted it. If you just watched why are you worried about?

False

They can only see if you have seen it or not. So if you haven't followed them you're fucked.
Other than that they can't see you screenshotting it. Anyway I'm certain hot girls have unkown people watching their stories daily

Yeah, just watched..

wait they can see the screenshots?

no

They get notified if you screenshot it, yes.

you're fucked man, they know everything.

just come out and tell them you're a nasty pervert and you can't help yourself. maybe they'll forgive you.

Their story will probably be watched by a few hundred or maybe even thousand people, there's nothing to worry about

Unless you're taking bikini screenshots
Then you're probably fucked

screenshots? why not just save the image?

Use GBInstagram retards

Have you considered not being a disgusting internet creeper?

Have you seen the shit girls put out?

>fapping to 3DPD
your fault

oh right, like he should just get involved with a 3d meatbag who if he's lucky will only use him up and throw him away, unless he's worth money, in which case she sinks her hooks in him until she can get a court to garnish his paychecks for ten years while she moves on to her next ̶v̶i̶c̶t̶i̶m̶ boyfriend

Thats your fault for not using a modded client / root / using an emulator on desktop to take screenshots