Chile

Chile thread.
here we discuss why this country is socially and economically fucked and why it sucks.
anyone who says otherwise is litterally an idiot

Attached: caca.jpg (640x360, 15K)

true

Attached: 1546824156562.jpg (1125x1103, 143K)

maybe

no way, they are the 1% of population how can the be a problem???

Simply it has yet to recover by Pinochet,create a lot of social trouble

You live in there, can tell us how it is

>economically fucked
Let's me introduce an actual economically fucked country

go dallas cowboys
hooyah master chef

>why this country is socially and economically fucked and why it sucks
Flag related

talk about being economically and socially fucked

You voted wrong in 1988
You voted wrong in 1910

country generals belong there

Chile is a great country

jews ruin everything

i don't know chile. ¿puerto montt is nice? ¿snow in puerto montt?

Do you guys like Pinochet?

>OWU
damn

pto montt is a literal shithole. You want pto varas, right next to it and actually nice to visit. Of course there's Chiloé too, also nice to visit and just 2 hours away from pto varas/pto montt. You can't really find snow on any large city, but there are little settlements here and there, most stablished by german inmigrants a century ago. That entire area surrounding pto montt is nice to visit, just not pto montt itself. It's full of robbers and niggers

US economic policy saved your country from a basket case of revolutions like the rest of your god forsaken continent. You're welcome

an invasion is always an invasion that's right also in economic terms

sounds pretty =)

moron

Chilean here, I just get the fuck out of my country because I really was piss off with Chileans and his "sense of humor"

something like black humor?

do you guys like Bolsonaro?

More like, they take your words as a joke or how Chileans says

>agarrar para el webeo

Also people in Chile are pretty envious, so if you did a good thing, probably someone would say you

>That was not too much, stop thinking that you're someone important because you aren't

I don't know lads, sometimes I have nightmare with Chile

understood,well it's like old grandmas

Yeah, in fact I never felt chilean for the same reason, probably America is not a perfect country but I feel more comfortable with americans than chileans

i can understand it, but always think that the same ideas can have the chileans in the opposite...thinking about it a meeting point should be near, don't you think so? or i'm only a poor bastard idealist ? =)

chile is fine
But I think it is very difficult to change your social class in Chile, poor people will have children who will be poor and this will be repeated.
also stop saying that their mass-produced wines are the best in the world.

is that difficult that can make them annoying for the other people...if they can have ore possibilities than also the mind change,it's human

You said it because you don't know how are Chileans with Chileans :[

I just said I have a german surname and it's my right to be European, just because I don't feel Chile like my home, probably I feel more like a nationaless

Whites in South Africa probably can understand my point very well

Poor Chileans = (meztisos)
Average Chileans = whites and mutts
Rich Chileans = whites

I prefer it, poor Chileans are toxic and very disgraceful

degustibus

understand your situation