PERFECT WOMAN?

There's a new show on Netflix called "Tidying Up"
It stars this little, conservative, Japanese woman, who makes keeping a clean and tidy home into an inspirational art form.
She's slim, attractive, tidy, quiet yet inspiring.
Is she the perfect woman, Jow Forums ?
youtube.com/watch?v=WvyeapVBLWY

Attached: tidying-up-with-marie-kondo-netflix.jpg (1200x750, 173K)

She's a roastie

Watching this show made me realize how fucking trash Americans are. Litterally all the guests on this show are freaks. There is an episode with a bitch who walks around the whole episode with a huge herpes blister on her lip.

Making a show about a Jap "tidying" shit is like making a show about niggers dropping chicken bones on the street.

>being a competent housewife is so rare they need a tv show to portray what it looks like
lmao civilization failed

I spent the entire episode cringing at how disgusting Americans are. All the housewives are shitty loud, fat, lazy and spend all the money

French "women" are the biggest whores on the planet

Attached: 1539328683076.webm (600x360, 2.67M)

I saw that fucking wound on her lip and was appalled. No cover up? Then again she couldn’t be bothered to put on a collared shirt when she was going to be on tv let alone cover up her trashy tatts.

The realest shit is when you see the americans kids behaving like little savages then the hosts kid playing with christmas toys quietly and cleaning up after herself. Night and day.

This.

i wish i could upload japanese operating system to non-japanese women.

Attached: DkgkdGfUYAAfLkx.jpg (1207x1610, 287K)

Why does Netflix think advertising their trash shows on Jow Forums is a good idea? Nobody here pays for your trash, fuck off.

No her her husband is Japanese.
Yes; I assure you that she required security in her contract. Teaching Americans things like respectable living is like teaching an African how to build a road, or a Chinese how to tell the truth. I think at one point Americans were the best and most brave of the Europeans who dated to come to a new world. But after allowing Jews to involve you in WWII you are monsters, like animals at a zoo. I understand most of you are fat brown people. This woman is very brave, they must be paying her very much.

Attached: アメリカ人.png (888x876, 495K)

If you're talking about the first episode, with the couple and the kids, there is a shot where a menorah or menorah toy is visible.

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

oxymoron

>seeking applause for doing her job
DROPPED

Attached: 1399229746781.jpg (1512x902, 342K)

U mad u can't fuck around too? Fag

I liked the aging Japanese American couple, they seemed like nice people, I wish my parents had been like that.

I didn't say that, Leaf.
What we're witnessing is a woman who not only takes pride in what she does, but when placed next to "American Trash" makes you stop and consider what's important.
I have no idea what you're talking about... more importantly, I don't think you know what you're talking about either.

Attached: cuck with GEOTUS.jpg (1024x844, 88K)

I find that strange that Netflix greenlit it. Are they turning that into a "look, this is bad", or is this genuinely showing it with a good side?

Yes asian women are great.
Come OP, enter my gas cha- I mean asian wife matchmaking chamber.

Attached: 1543592433150.jpg (271x186, 9K)