Why aren't more people buying the Razer Phone 2? It's a flagship device that sells for $399

Why aren't more people buying the Razer Phone 2? It's a flagship device that sells for $399.

Attached: akrales_181017_3028_0009.jpg (1400x1400, 211K)

Because a note 7 is half the price and works

i went with the note 7 mostly due to the headphone jack.

i dont Gayme too hard and the 7 just werks.

also yes, im same fagging, thats mostly because its true though

I have the first one, it's best phone I have ever owned. The only problem is that they use cheap Chinese digitizers, I had to return my phone 3 times to get it fixed.

>no headphone jack

It wasn't $400 when I bought my OP7 or I might have. But mine is better and still only cost me $450.

>muh headphones
I was right there with you until I tried some good BT headphones using BT5 (sound quality difference is night and day). I'll never go back. They're way more convenient than I imagined they would be.

>Razer

>Never had good headphones
no wonder you think BT is good

>less features is more convenient!

Attached: 1565576959059.jpg (598x363, 35K)

nah

Attached: uploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F949302%2F69619cce-b921-4e.jpg (950x534, 57K)

>$700 phone vs $400 phone with basically the same specs

My cheapass chinkphone is already overkill for me.

>BT headphones
please go be a retard elsewere

No, I have a pair of audio technica m50x. But the rest of the time if I'm not using my sound system in my truck or at home, then I'm running, lifting, or mountain biking where earbuds make more sense.

So you've never had a pair of good headphones

Chink phones are powerful, but they practically all have have weird designs and shitty ass skins over Android. The OnePlus 7 Pro is the superior chink phone.

Bluetooth is nice sure, but the reality is it hasnt come to a point where it completely replaces the 3.5mm Jack. between price of Bluetooth vs wired headphones to the drain on the battery we're just not there yet. also think about it, its not all that hard for companies to add the headcrone Jack. they just refuse to add this basic feature to screw over the consumer and make you upgrade that much faster. in addition, on jackless phones the lifespan of the phone is much shorter due to you either using Bluetooth more (which makes it so you need to replace the battery faster) or you use the USB c port more (which makes it so you have to replace the USB c port faster) in both scenarios the consumer is fucked over simply due to corporate greed. phone makers are also making it harder and harder to work on phones. fuck that m8.

This, a $200 redmi note 7 already handles all your gaymen at high settings 60fps

I don't pay attention to cutting edge tech. There's no sense in it and I've got bills to pay. I still use a 9590 and a generic quad core mobile from half a decade back.

You definitely have an electricity bill to pay with that housefire CPU

I don't want using a phone to turn into a chore. I forget charging my phone sometimes and now I don't want one more thing that I have to charge. I love Bluetooth headphones but they're only useful in specific times.

How much would you wager? I'll tell you now it's as negligible as my old 8350 and Q6600.

Go play a rhythm game like deemo or cytus ii with your bluetooth headphones and then come back and tell me you had to adjust the sound offset because the latency is still so bad.

Go be a nigger somewhere else

Because S9+ is better

>punchhole
Nah thanks

Attached: images.jpg (680x451, 24K)

Idle usage isn't very bad probably. I know my system costs me about 30 cents per day to leave on, and it idles at 56w with i5 3570k.

DESU it's a fucking rectangle. Bleh.

The only phone I like right now is the 9T vanilla.Nice thermals, no notch. And that has a 3.5mm

Also, doesn't this Razer have a 120hz or 90hz display? Don't people realize massive resolutions, 1000 nits, and enhanced refresh rates cut battery life even more? on a p-h-o-n-e

Most phones allow you to adjust/turn down the res and refresh rate.

>DESU it's a fucking rectangle. Bleh.

As opposed to all the other phones who are not remotely like glass rectangles? Wtf is even your point.

I don't play rhythm games lol.
Plugging in the case every few days has been way less of a chore for me than either neatly wrapping and unwrapping or untangling my headphones every day. Not to mention threading the cable under my shirt so it doesn't get caught on everything, and the cable getting snagged or me moving or twisting my torso too far and it pulling out like on deadlifts, or the jack twists and the sound crackles. The sound quality isn't the absolute best, but it's a hell of a lot better than I thoght it would be, easily up there with a lot of $50-80 wired headphones which is good enough.

>m50x
You never had good headphones because those are fucking trash

Looks like a school shooter phone looool

Lmao my aptx headphones sound better than any wired headphones I've ever tried playing the same flac source, and that's not even getting into how quickly a 3.5mm jack breaks if you use it a dozen times daily. I haven't had any jack last longer than 2 months under normal use, and even if it was replaceable it isn't worth it by cost alone. Batteries are 5 to 10 bux, essentially the cost of a headphone jack anyways...

youre anecdote is the exception not the norm. good for you for having that experience but 3.5mm DACs have and do last a very long time and put out a great signal. youre right about USB c DACs being more then adequate but then the situation just defaults back to companies trying to squeeze money out of the consumer by making you have to upgrade that much faster. you do you though.

>

Attached: 1554409195601.jpg (418x464, 99K)

>BT5
Not disagreeing with you that Bluetooth can sound very good with a high quality codec (LDAC, AptX HD) and good integrated DAC/amp in the headphone, but just want to point out that Bluetooth 5 has exactly zero affect on sound quality. In fact, Bluetooth headphones don't use BT 5 at all, regardless of how they're marketed. They use BT Classic mode, which is unchanged since BT 4.2. The improvements in BT 5 only apply to Bluetooth Low Energy mode - not BT Classic.

I must have the worst luck in the world if none of my jacks lasted over 2 months across every top phone manufacturer.

There are only 2 reasons I dont have one,
1) the screen is way too dim. It is only like 600 nits while my s7 is 850 so the razer phone 2 is hard as shit to see in the day
2) no headphone jack.
although is reason 1 didn't exist I would buy one even without the headphone jack. I love this phone so much and I want the 120hz display sooo baaadd but its just too dim to use outside which is a deal breaker. Would literally be my prefect dream phone otherwise. I love the design too. I fucking hate notches and punch holes.
pic unrelated

Attached: gallery-1503611950-screen-shot-2017-08-24-at-55752-pm.png (480x425, 281K)

> I don't play rhythm games
then don't shove your BLUETOOTH IS BETTER LOL ideology to those who do, they're shit for anything that isn't listening to music.

Looks like a piece of junk

>note 7

Attached: nuclear bird.jpg (480x440, 19K)

Based.

I buy 100 dollar phones because gaming on your phone is fucking stupid, disconnect from the goddamn grid once in a while before you get the black shakes, Molly.

Because razer is a bad brand. rog phone's attachments are the real sellers.

That and zoomers are forever not taking tare of stuff, because mommy's credit card whips right out with adequate whining. My stepkid goes through a phone every 3 months and a pair of headphones a week. This is why he has no college fund. Also read up the Betty Ford Clinic article about Internet Addiction in teens. Some good info in there.

Because we already bought a cheaper and better flagship called pocophone.

Trying playing pubg then.

NEVER use a non-native res, fuck me

gaymer phones MUH HURTZ

I kinda wish they followed through on that laptop shell project.

>purchasing anything that runs an android OS

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

b8

imagine purchasing an piece of shit poorfag android.... enjoy being the faggot not invited to the group chat becuase you cant iMessage

Still b8

still not an answer

I did. It's pretty great, though it does have some weird bugs. Playing videos in chrome crashes the entire phone and forces me to hard reset it

Reading this thread I've come to realise. Most of this board is bitter, angry, retarded and overly aggressive.

Also I am looking into the phone op. Seems pretty good

Attached: King Crimson - In the Court Of The Crimson King.jpg (500x495, 74K)

Also I can't stand the curved garbage phones being sold right now. It looks nice for a few seconds but it's impractical as fuck for me. One of the reasons i got this phone instead

>recharging your headphones

>Flagship device
>Snapdragon 845.

I guess if we go back in time. You can get a red magic phone. Have a 90hz display, snapdragon 455 and 8 or 12 gigs of RAM for a little more. Or spend a little more and get a one plus 7

Can you delete all preinstalled apps on this one withoutrooting it first?

I'm using CIEMs so no

>gaming phone
>gaming laptop
this has to stop

Razer Phone 2 owner here. I intend to change it. First of all, it's dark as shit. Secondly, despite my being extremely pedantic when handling stuff, it already has a scratch. Thirdly, a lot of them have sound issues, and I swear it sounds worse at times than the first model. Fourthly, it recently started to bug out: for example, it outright crashes when playing a video file on Twitter.

this piece of shit ain't waterproof

>
newfag detected
get the fuck out, normie fuck

It is: had it out in pouring rain and hail.

if you think that's a good phone, go kill yourself, you fucking imbecile

the irony of this post is palpable

It's a very mixed bag: I preferred the first one. Now I'm torn between ASUS ROG II and finally trying an iPhone by myself.

>imagine being
imagine being the fucking dumb cunt that cant figure out how to send imessages from an android
imagine spending so much time shitposting that you never actually found the time to git even remotely gud

>trying an iPhone by myself
kys lmao

Razer Phone was disappointing. Samsung Galaxies were overstated and oversaturated with trash apps. LG's are a joke.

What's so bad about it then?
>inb4 green snake bad

xperia 1

>the irony of your pronouncements is most palpable
it wasnt a counterargument you fucking pseud
if you feel the need to remark on the general hostility of this board then youre obviously new. the milieu of antisociality and general suspicion is the reason we come here.
take your scathing technosocial criticisms and fuck the fuck off before you feel the need to identify any other literary devices in my posts.

If you’re addressing that question to me — my answer will be because I’m not an incel.
The best phone is iPhone
The best tablet is iPad
The best laptop/desktop is windows
There’s no place for google garbage botnet in my household

Is the iMac 2019 any good?

I'm referring to the fact that you called him a newfag and told him to leave while at the same time using the word "normie," retard.

>redmi note 7

it was 200$ and it just works. with my tin t2s audio is perfectly fine. youre just making excuses for conoanies fucking over consumers m8.

jesus christ, youre a dumb cunt.

normie might be passe, ill give you that, but let me guess calling someone user must really out me as a newfag then right because anyone with access to archive of encyclopedia dramatica and an unlimited amount of time could just as easily craft posts using last seasons memes amirite

Design is 10/10 for me, but I don't care for anything else about it, hence not for this price.

fucking fight me faggot.

Attached: 1525006510650.gif (400x400, 1.68M)

Had the first gen razer, stopped charging after a week. Contacted razer and had to buy a second phone that they refunded when they received the dead one. Second phone stopped charging after 3 weeks. I might have another look at them kn a few generations but I'm happy with my note 8 for the time being.

I use a OnePlus 7 Pro with the OP Bullet 2 with AptX.

It sounds like shit, and I want the jack back. Fuck you. Yes, it is convenient AT TIMES. But not all the time. Sometimes, I just want to charge and listen to my music or movie.
So fuck you and fuck your bullshit shilling.

Attached: 1475608554410.jpg (606x630, 33K)

without any hate / angry thoughts, check Amazon ratings and forums. people complain about it a lot, since it's Razer. Ie.: quality is shite.

I considered this phone before buying my current one. Just no.

>Using an LG

>This is what normies actually believe.