Nonononono

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 9.39.44 PM.png (1281x725, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oKI-tD0L18A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Lg6mReBA4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like Huawei, because muh chinese botnet, but look at those specs. I mean iPhones are overpriced as fuck but don't have anything special.

More like nig wei

Attached: juwanna-build-asnowmang-tis-the-season-mang-21575808.png (500x691, 180K)

>1199

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

The whole point of chink phones is to be cheap what in the ever loving fuck is that price.

>I don't like Huawei, because muh chinese botnet, but look at those specs. I mean iPhones are overpriced as fuck but don't have anything special.

>1080p
>8gb of AliExpress RAM
>Chinese Botnet
>Notch
>Chin
>No headphone jack
>No apps
>No volume slider
>Curved display

How can a company get everything so wrong?

So they'll sell it in China and SE Asia that doesn't really use it. But that iPhone and Samsung S tier price tho.

What is that red logo? Looks like coca-cola.

>No gapps
>bad
Fag

>1200€

Attached: yikes.jpg (700x383, 47K)

That's the one thing you point out?

Sure sounds like you love that yellow pecker in you. Lel get lost scrub.

who do they think they are?

Attached: 1562326324891.gif (316x280, 1.17M)

The note 10+5G is the same price but comes with 12GB of RAM and the wacom powered S-pen. Imagine being a worse value than the "premium" normie market leader

flying saucer camera plate.

Falling for the spec meme

>5G
>Leica camera
>Virtually indestructible
>Chinese Botnet
Better than a zionist botnet
Leica

this has 50% faster 5g, and way better cameras for one

They're enabling a bootloader unlock with the Mate 30 Pro. Holy fuck guys. I'm hype

Why yes I use Google how could u tell

Attached: 1555623943414.png (800x800, 46K)

>caring about 5G in 2019
>implying photos won't be like the P30 Pro moon mode where they splice it with existing images

oh your korea phone is so much above and beyond this china phone... you're fucking embarrassing

>better means that it can cost more
You are the reason why GPUs now cost 2 grand

not him but that's quite literally how it works...

>Mate 30 Pro
>iPhone 11 Pro
>OnePlus 7 Pro
Really hope Samsung didn't follow this bullshit meme. But knowing how they followed the no jack trend I'm not holding out hope.

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-Note10-Plus-1563897888-0-0~01.png (1219x1200, 684K)

Embarrassing is not having Google services and ARM chips while being blacklisted and banned completely from the US market. Also bankruptcy in 5 years.

Attached: 6cuuj55hgcs01.jpg (798x1043, 239K)

That's $2,000 AUD, what the fuck? Who's retarded enough to spend that much on a phone, let alone a Chinese one? My laptop cost that much.

no you're fucking embarrassing with your generic third worlder itoddler tier rambling, I'm not buying either of these piece of shit brand phones

Leica is overpriced trash. A Sony camera half the price has superior performance to their garbage. They are the Apple of camera companies.

My Note 10+ cost $1200 and came with Galaxy Buds, a 10k mAh power bank with wireless capability and a supply carrying case. Unless these chinkphones can do my laundry and feed my cat I don't really see their appeal at that price.

You sound poor.

poor is using a phone as your status symbol

when will the $1000 phone meme end

Attached: 1536031068825.jpg (1372x1952, 248K)

never as people buy these with payment plans

Poor is not being able to afford what you want.

pretty sure everyone has billionaire shit they want but can't afford, guess you either have to be diogenes or a billionaire to not be poor

The price is high because of EUV lithography.

It has nothing to do with anything else.

I literally cannot think of anything I want that is >$1,000,000.

When the silicon industry stops inching forward...

yeah you spend your days obsessing over chinkphones lmao

I'm not even the guy you originally replied to.
I don't spend days obsessing over anything, I am content with my life as is. Occasionally a new piece of tech will come out and I'll want that but that's almost always

There's a botnet everywhere you go
You just simply choose which one you want

They have to. They're losing ground slowly to all the bad shit that people say they hate even though Samsung was staying on top of features and performance

What the fuck do normies do with their phones that justify spending 1000$?

They don't, they just spend an extra $20 a month on their phone plans.

huawei != xiaomi or other chinese companies. do your own research as to why

Bought the note 9 512gb with $1500 cash, >just dont be poor

Attached: 1548234815307.jpg (341x283, 21K)

>They are losing ground slowly
Why the fuck do you think it is? The fucking S8 won't receive Android 10 and it's fucking two gens old. Kys samsung lover.

You faggots are cringe as fuck. Who the fuck doesn't want a nice place to live? Would you look at that; it costs a lot of money :-DDDD

You can have a nice place to live without spending several million, retard.

>Who the fuck doesn't want a nice place to live?
The suicidal

when the $2000 phone meme hits lmao

Just buy a Honor you scrub, Huawei sold out.

Attached: Huawei-Honor-Logo.png (519x341, 70K)

did you somehow miss the part of the chinese phone company business model where everyone was talking about how cheap they were and the open point of discussion was that they were using low price to wedge themselves into the market because the chinese government wants devices they control in the hands of consumers worldwide?

and now we're back to square one yet a-fucking-gain

>Chinese Botnet
>Better than a zionist botnet

the chinese are shit because their entire culture and way of life was destroyed by communists, which is ultimately just chabad but under the auspices of a political movement except a religion. when i say 'same shit' i don't just mean some weak-ass crack about how they're both good at being unethical i truly mean that the root of isolated evil for both parties is the exact same ideological framework

Honor is Huawei for smelly brown poorfags

China was never good.

Attached: anon explains china.jpg (680x442, 124K)

Yeah this comapany that designs its own silicon should give me cheap phone because Chinese

You're a fucking idiot

How does one say, "OH NO NO NO"

Like I have my way of thinking it in my head, but I'm not sure its right. What is it implying?
Should the person saying it sound serious, from the perspective of someone who is worried? Or is it more like in a sarcastic way, as if you were directly teasing someone.

The latter.

Note 10 has shit 5g compared to this. Only 3 bands vs 15. Also note is using same Snapdragon 855 as everyone else. This is brand new custom silicon. Also the camera set up is way better. True 80mm telephoto is done right impressive. Everyone else either lies and uses digital zoom or only has a 52mm. Also it's got a waaaay faster charger and waaay faster wilress cjargig. Even Samsungs newest is far behind on that.

Like this - youtu.be/oKI-tD0L18A

you guys like my new phone?

Attached: lg-45-cu-ft-ultra-large-smart-wi-fi-enabled-front-load--d-20190215155046143_8858820w.jpg (466x466, 19K)

What you don't have 5g where you live. Most be some back water like the United States. I've had a 5g OnePlus 7 for months and I get 5g where I live in Ireland

Don't blame the rest of the world just because your country is behind the times user

The difference is that we live in zionist territory. They can do whatever they want with the data they gather on us. Chinese state can't do anything to us.

Except that's just wrong. Bad times make strong men. The west is destroying itself in comfort meanwhile.

just don't buy them...
this shit is aimed at people that make 5 digits per month or literal retards

Attached: 43351645_174620390119523_2208752700802203648_n.png (960x640, 773K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Lg6mReBA4

Samsung have no high refresh screen on their top end phone. OnePlus is now on top. It's why I switched, bit you know what's even better. No bullshit pre installed Facebook Instagram and Samsung bloatware that you can't remove. People are sick of that shit especially after paying big bucks

people go out of their way to degoogle their phones
phone with top hardware comes out without gapps by default
people still bitch

lamao

Attached: 1566525047923.jpg (400x300, 22K)

that's kind of ironical since OnePlus has displays made by... Samsung
Maybe they're waiting for the right moment?

Europe is under the Chinese spell. Its a lost cause. 50% of Europeans use Huawei.

>1200 YUROPOORS FOR A PHONE

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

western countries are in cancerous state right now
they're eating thru wealth their ancestors accumulated AND have massive debts (loans) which means they're effectively consuming wealth of their descendants as well

still has that hideous notch in 2019

t. mad zhen

The display is made but them but that's not what's driving it. OnePlus run 2 display controllers at 45hz each since there is no single one that can do >60hz. It was more expensive this way but it paid off. Anyone who accuses me of shilling the 7 pro needs to go to a shop and play with the phone. I was sold on the display alone (also no notch or hole punch for the camera - always hated them)

You need to learn what quantitave easing is

How's the screen refresh rate? 60hz?

>Chinese Botnet
>Better than a zionist botnet
Absolutely false in every way imaginable and possible on this universal plane of existence.

When the 2k phone meme starts.

>5G
stupid meme. 99% of people dont even get to use the top of 4G speeds yet we are already installing 5G antennas where signal gets blocked by stupid trees lmao.
>Leica camera
another fucking meme shit. Same super tiny sensor with gimmicky overprocessed shit.
>Virtually indestructible
have you ever owned a curved screen phone? lmao

Hello Schlomo

Who buys a phone for such a price I wonder? I can afford it, no biggie, but to buy it and not feel like a retard I'd have to be making 10k a month.

>where they splice it with existing images
Hahaha, I had no clue that's what it does. That's hilarious.

But muh felt shutters

Why are Android phones so shit at receiving support? IPhone retain support for at least 5 years from release

Reminder that it's not phones that are getting more expensive, it's your wage as a relative wealth to the things you're supposed to afford that's not increasing, in the exact same way that simple factory workers could afford a house some time ago but it's close to impossible nowadays. The way that capitalism has managed to hide this reality from you is through the reduction of the quality of produced goods so they match your purchasing ability (think junk food, GMO, paper houses, planned obsolescence, etc). The issue with tech is that it's impossible to do the same because it's incredibly easy to notice the stagnation or drop in quality, so they just HAVE to keep increasing the quality, which then results in an ever-moving price while your wage keeps stagnating relatively to it, even if you're supposedly getting paid more than the last year. Give it enough time and phones now start looking like absurd luxury tech while stuff like hardware and specifically GPUs seem like an organized cartel that's doing its best to keep the prices higher than they should be. This is how the world functions when inflation rules and the elite siphons the excess toward themselves at your expense.

>Schlomo
not even close, nigger

Coca cola. Huawei contracted with them to formulate their new batteries.

Talked to my coworker about this yesterday. I told him I can't justify spending more than 200€ on a phone. He replied that to him it is worth it cuz he doesn't have a PC. Therefore 1k to check emails, see youtube and taking pictures is well worth the price.

99.99% chance you have non-standalone 5g, aka glorified 4g.

>No volume slider
Ok what the fuck, man.
Is that for real?
I feel we're going to a future where a smartphone would only be a screen and nothing else.

Not if I can compile my firmware from scratch good luck botnetting me on my STM32

i couldn't find a single case where i NEED maxed out 4g, and i don't even have complete 4g coverage in a first world european country (france)

fuck off with that 5G meme

I bought a Note 9 last Black Friday for $600 and I somewhat regret it, as I could have gotten an S9 for $320 instead. It's just too much phone for me, although I do like the chunky battery.

>Bad times make strong men.

I guess it was inevitable that Jow Forums would be wholly infested with literal plebs to the point no one calls out this incredibly imbecilic post that's basically a Facebook blog post

Because you pay for the hardware mostly, that's why in raw power it's way beyond iPhones. More RAM, more storage, bigger batteries, better screens overall, etc. So when you buy the Pixel 3A you are buying mostly the hardware, but the support too and it's a $350/400 device unlike the almost $800 of the iPhone XR/11. Even if you don't receive the latest upgrade, you'll receive the security patches as older iPhones stuck in older iOS do.

>things you're supposed to afford
phones are not necessary

Yeah I couldn't believe when I was in Italy all I ever saw was Huashit. Great going Euros now you get to be bent over and fucked by Chinks, you really stuck it to Samsung and Apple.

> 1200 EUR
> Notch
> No Google
Why even release this? Who will buy this?
What the fuck is wrong with the Chinks?

Should I get p30, p30 pro, Samsung s10 or oneplus 7?

I heard the s10 battery life is still a joke.