I use dark mode whenever available

>I use dark mode whenever available
Is there anything more Reddit-tier?

Attached: FCFA312A-8584-4831-AB8E-A6D32D9C8D73.jpg (644x800, 35K)

"Yea, using the industry standard Light Theme, fag."
- Sasha Grey

Attached: Capture.png (2560x814, 181K)

>i like to fuck with my circadian rhythm and blast my eyes with high brightness at all times
>it's so gooood bro

>Is there anything more Reddit-tier?
Yes, using a light theme whenever available.

enjoy squinting

Attached: 28F86932-A4CB-480F-A29A-91B3330C9E13.jpg (750x745, 75K)

Nah my eyesight is top tier

>everyone who calls you out for saying dumb shit is reddit
>pretending this actually means anything

>use dark meme everywhere
>something bright opens and blasts your dial8ted eyes
Just lower the brightness you dumb bitch!
I bet your screens are orange too.

>I can’t lower my brightness
>M-Muh circadian rhythm

i prefer it for ease of use.
>Dark mode in bright room: can see just fine, no eye strain
>Dark mode in dark room: can see just fine, no eye strain
>Light mode in bright room: can see just fine, no eye strain
>Light mode in dark room: "Jesus, fuck, my eyes! I need to fuck with the brightness settings and turn on Night Shift!"

get a job

Even at minimum brightness dark to bright will fuck you

I don't have eyes

I use light themes whenever available. Only there I write the BRITHEST ideas.

retard

Yes. And that's giving a shit.

Just got your first burger flipping position?

Attached: 77c63230.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

light on dark is obviously better
only reason other way is still in normal use
is that wood pulp is light colored and dyeing
it costs extra

>brooo your circadian rhythm isn't important..
>yeah bro I didn't complete that ticket I was feeling a little tired
>what do you mean you're firing me?

We're not staring at a bright computer monitor with the lights turned off late at night in parents basement like you, faggot. Our eyesight is much better than yours.

What fucks you up is being bathed in blue light from your backlight.
Good thing I only use old CCFL thinkpads with weak and yellowing backlights.

properly calibrated monitors cause no eyestrain, even in dim lighting

Wait is there something bad about flux/fair modes in general? I'm agnostic towards them

Wanting your eyes to be comfortable is reddit-tier

Attached: stallman gun.png (285x313, 228K)

>i like to be blinded when I look at screens
Kill yourself nigger.

>turn blue down in rbg

ez

>I enjoy damaging my eyes and eventually losing my eyesight. How could you tell?
Retard.

I find no comfort in dark mode. Eventually something I use is "light" enough on the screen that it's difficult to look at. In contrast low brightness and light grey I end up getting adapted to easily and can actually look at anything dark without much trouble. Unless it's really dark.

Also people hate gradients and shit like that but they do help. There's nothing more jarring than putting black blocks on white or white on black without something in between.

try opening this

Attached: and you'll see.png (1080x1080, 5K)

MAH EYES

posting wojaks

Dark mode is shit.
Dark text on light background is better and more readable.

You just killed multiple blackscreenies

I was like this once. Then I was playing videogames and noticed my bleeding eyes everytime there was a flash. Then it dawned on me why those TV safety tips always got spread around on Kids TV shows, "always watch TV in a well lit room". Since then I have no p

NOOOOOOO
MY EYES CANT STAND LIGHT
I SPEND ALL MY DAY IN THE DARK BECAUSE I AM AN INCEL!!!!
STOP IT!!!
PLEASE!!
I NEED MY EYES TO GET BLACKED
GOT I LOVE BLACKED SO MUCH
I DONT ONLY LOVE DARK MODE I ALSO LOVE DARK SKIN

Attached: 1561378858474.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

You're supposed to look at displays with low brightness and in well lit places. No amount of dark mode is gonna change the fact you're wasting your eyes if you're looking at shit in the dark. With clear stuff at least, the contrast is not as horrible when something white pops up.

White is alright.
Dark is for people who love having their girls enjoy some dark chocolate sausage in the other room.

NOO
you cant use dark text on light background, this is what books are like and books arent modern technology, therefore books are bad
GO WITH THE TIMES YOU REACTIONARY POLTARD!!
STOP USING YOUR SCREEN LIKE ITS A BOOK! THATS FASCISM!

Attached: 1565380565573.jpg (785x731, 112K)

Books don't light up the whole fucking room with a bright glare. If you wanna use light mode in the dark, be my guest. I'll stick with dark mode.

soiposting.

>OP and the rest of his anti-dark mode shills.

Attached: stop liking.jpg (400x350, 43K)

>circadian rhythm
Stay an unevolved caveman, faggot. My condolences to your bloodline

tenkeyless

>He thinks using dark themes protects you from blue light
>He doesn't realise you can alter the brightness of any decent monitor

My phone is oled faggot I'm using darkmode

Fuck you.

Attached: DEC_VT100_terminal.jpg (2776x2464, 2.1M)

I find it easier to read white text on a black background than the other way around. Looks bigger to my retarded monkey brain.

Attached: 1528579874247.jpg (500x380, 90K)

You have to go back

Based

Enjoy getting the ibm collor correctiong eye issue that not using dark mode gives you.

>>I use dark mode whenever available
I unironically do this everywhere, except here. I dunno, anything but Yotsuba or Yotsuba B feels disgusting, like someone snorting snot over and over into your ears.

> light up the whole fucking room
Take your SSRIs, incel. Not turning on the light when the sun goes down isn't normal.

I fail to see what a soothing visual preference has to do with you free-advertising a website you came from.

Attached: 1567444546617.png (565x569, 278K)

holy shit this is the most autistic thread i've seen all day. imagine seething other a color palette. just let people use whatever color scheme they think looks better lmao virgin

Not entirely true. While for people with good eyes there is no difference in readability between black on white and white on black, ~50% of the population has astigmatism which is an eye condition with which your performance of reading white on black decreases. Because of this dark modes are only suited to ~50% of the population.

Personally I don't have astigmatism do I don't have this problem. This is why I do the same as does. For people that clearly have astigmatism like does this isn't a good option though. What does help a lot for people with astigmatism that want to avoid the eye strain from a constant white background is using colors like sepia, this reduces the eye strain a lot while still being as readable for them as black on white.

I'll stay with my dark themes since I have absolutely no problem with the readability at all.

The only plebbitfag here is the faggot giving free advertising to plebbit by making a thread advertising its name, and that's the biggest faggot on Jow Forums - OP

Attached: 2019-09-20_140044.png (1403x1103, 1M)

>Not entirely true. While for people with good eyes there is no difference in readability between black on white and white on black, ~50% of the population has astigmatism which is an eye condition with which your performance of reading white on black decreases. Because of this dark modes are only suited to ~50% of the population.
Anotherfag.
What about people like me whose eyes get tired out easily by bright backgrounds with dark letters and are easily rested all day every day with up to 10 hours of reading books with light-on-dark?

Hahahaha Imagine Having Broken Eyes Lmfao

Black on white shouldn't be a problem normally if your environment is well lit and the brightness of whatever you're reading on isn't too high. Since I don't always have a well lit environment I use dark mode so I don't have to do anything but turn down the brightness for it to become acceptable. But with black on white I'd really need to turn on a light if I look at it for more then a short period, this is very annoying in seasons with lots of bugs for example.

If you like dark themes you'll do just fine sticking to it. If you do need to use black on white I'd advice you to try playing with the illumination of your environment and your screen brightness. Since I'm not an expert on eyes themselves I can't say if there's a medical condition for the case you're describing, it probably exists but I'm not qualified enough to go further in depth.

>not having perfect day-night cycle as god intended by sheer force of will and still living in a 3rd storey bunker with beachtowels hung over all the windows.

Attached: 54852e9efaf9ba54.jpg (540x736, 74K)

I'm and I don't have astigmatism. Stop scapegoating.

If black on white is more readable for you then you do have astigmatism or another reason for this. If you prefer light themes over dark themes that's fine but you shouldn't actually perform worse reading on dark themes with good eyes.

Technological limitations of the time. The first actual GUIs were all light themed.

Attached: Dv8hiy5U0AAamFV(2).jpg (1200x1200, 269K)

You don't know what astigmatism is, name dropping something you clearly have no knowledge about doesn't validate your posts.

CRT draws on light. Black on white is natural on paper, but not on such screen. Modern screen technologies combining backlight with lcd shutters are another level of bullshit that combines the worst of both worlds.

>My condolences to your bloodline
My condolences to your eyesight.
>He doesn't realise you can alter the brightness of any decent monitor
Yeah, very practical to fiddle with that every single night.

My condolences to your eyesight.

imagine trying to own someone for not having as weak eyes as you, what's next you gonna try to shit on me for not having a micropenis?

>blast my eyes with high brightness at all times
calibrate your monitor you retarded faggot

>damaging your eyesight good
I have 20/20 vision and I'd like to keep it that way, thanks.

>calibrate your monitor you retarded faggot
I did with software. Not buying a tool which costs as much as a monitor, sorry. And how's that going to help to reduce brightness anyway? LED strips on the back of the monitor can.

I have an astigmatism, fuck darkfags

NoFap

Attached: nofap bullshit.png (1485x3275, 501K)

most redd*t thing i can think of letting your rice be influenced by strangers online.

Holy fucking shit it's a god damn theme, who gives a shit? Is this what Jow Forums argues about now?

Attached: TShirt_Folding_.gif (154x115, 1.99M)

How does being fond of a certain color scheme associate one with a website

>soulless cold colors instead of comfy Futaba

has anyone vocaroo'd the NOOOOO wojak yet

Unleas its oled dark theme is shit. Your shitty ips tn and va cant even show blacks

>he doesn't wear sunglasses to shield his eyes from blue light emitting from his electronic devices
fucking retard

>that gif
Fake

that waste of space kek

Attached: 1568959639902.png (2560x814, 251K)

Yes.

Yes, posting shitty wojak images. Now go back.