Tfw for looping everything

>tfw for looping everything
Is there a better way for Matrix manipulation? Im getting my assraped

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.mathworks.com/help/matlab/math/array-indexing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a blas library

>Is there a better way for Matrix manipulation?
Probably.
What are you trying to do exactly?

Nothing now. However you never know when something comes up.

You can do a lot of things without any loops at all.
See eg. my fizzbuzz.

Helpful is to know more about how you can selects from a matrix.

Attached: Screenshot_20180526-165324.png (2880x1440, 122K)

Excel or any of free as freedome alternatives.

>Excel
Not comparable in any way whatsoever.

objection orientation is a solution

The creation of custom datatypes (with operator overloading) is a well guarded MATLAB secret.
I have never found any actual official documentation so my knowledge about it was first purely orally and then drawn from the octave documentation.

Install BLAS. If you're using your pic related it's just A*B where A and B are matrices.

Yeah, I wonder if there is a resource about the nuisances. I mean I have tried to google but even mathwork forums are rather inadequate.

Nigga the whole point of matlab is you can manipulate matrices all at once without for loops

The documentation itself is excellent.
Eg. de.mathworks.com/help/matlab/math/array-indexing.html
Covers many things and links to other topics.

This. Why do you need for loops?

Matrix multiplication obviously.

Chanches are that you didn't understand linear algebra, you have to be a little creative

example:
Les't have n vectors y_i and you have to compute sqrt { sum_i_n( ||y_i|| ^2 ) } because is part of an RMS

In matlab you can do, applying linear algebra

Y = [ y_1 y_2 ... y_n] ;

res = sqrt( trace( Y' * Y) );

So, without any explicit for

>T. Literal retard nigger
I can tell you've never worked a day in industry kid. You'd be laughed out of an office and fired for saying something as dumb as that.

No you cant. Youre a fucking faggot whose never used matlab now leave me the fuck alone.

map
if your lang is shit then implement map

You are meant to multiply matrices.
As we don't know what the fuck you are trying to do, it is hard to tell you how wrong you are doing it.

For saying excel is a bad engineering tool?
Maybe if he is hired as an accountant or something.

Yes you can you stupid pajeet.
A summation can be rewritten as a matrix multiplication.

Of course you are not using Matlab for building websites, hence most of the iteration are numerical

You’re obviously some office drone, why don’t you finish your reports and allow the real engineers who use MATLAB to work? Oh, and don’t forget to RSVP to the christmas party faggot.

>using matlab as a real engineer
Make your larp real believable kid. Matlab is for uni cucks who are to lazy to write their own shit.

Acel does everything matlab can do for math

R Language

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u4.jpg (458x550, 16K)

>r
>literally short for retard

Please, tell me more

Are you mentally challenged?

>cucks who are to lazy to write their own shit.

In what kind of mentally retarded engineering department did you work in?

Seriously, what workplace makes you implement from scratch algebra, system control/identification and simulation tools?

Im a tech class teaching assistant at a highschool, we dont use matlab because it's fucking trash. The kids use tools ive implemented because i think they're better than whatever bloated junk matlab has to offer.

>R Language
designed by R-Word

I really hope you didnt waste money going to college to end up doing something lower tier than tech support

Based

>Is there a better way for Matrix manipulation?
APL and descendants, e.g. J.
R is not that bad in that regard, either, but sucks in general. Might be just what you need, though.

Jesus Christ you are one dumb nigger

Attached: 1564837927518.png (516x414, 352K)

can you map over every entry

t. brainlet

>at highschool
Found your problem

Then you are not working as engineer, the target Matlab is for.

I tend to believe the matworks job (and a lot of libraries comes from opensource public code) is better than your in-house sw, since you can't even understand to whom Matlab is destined for