I want Python to be the fastest language ever created why is it not possible...

I want Python to be the fastest language ever created why is it not possible? How many 200IQ autists do we need to make it possible

Attached: 15465424046.jpg (396x385, 12K)

>I want Python to be the fastest language ever created why is it not possible?
dynamic typing.
>How many 200IQ autists do we need to make it possible
an unlimited amount of trannies on typewriters.

You want python to be faster than C, the language in which the python, interpreter is written?

Unironically learn Golang

That's easily possible (if you relax interpreted) in the sense that in theory you can have a higher-level language that therefore allows applying optimizations to the translated C source which would be impractical to do by hand, or impossible to do without careful manual profiling of the program (whereas it's done automatically by the compiler here).
python doesn't need to be interpreted, it's not part of the language spec.
That said, python's design prevents it from being fast. It is also generally a really shitty language which only positive feature is the sheer amount of varying-quality libraries it has.

Cython

Not possible because of the global interpreter lock. You'd have to violate the standard to even hope beating JavaScript. Let alone C.

Abolish C except to make python interpreters.

It's python-flavored C, not C-flavored python nor python in any way. It's a complete sham.

python may be good for hacking u.u and some others stuff u.u

Attached: images (1).jpg (266x190, 7K)

>That's easily possible
no because its dynamically typed

>implying golang is comfy
>implying golag has many useful libs

Because it's an interpreted SCRIPTING language that runs your script inside a single threaded virtual machine you retarded shit.
Wants fast use assembly.

I'm rolling airbus whels for a living because i fucking hate programming and even i know that.

>muh dynamic typing
Javascript is dynamic and its unironically fast as fuck

U fail at reading

>Javascript is shit
Yes it is

>javascript is fast
Yes, because of the autistic browser programmers who have optimized every aspect of it.

Same with common lisp (ccl and sbcl) and lua (with luajit).

Stackless compile able Python is pretty fast.
Just remember: If you want it to be fast, it can't actually be a off shelf official solution. It needs to be a solution either by some firm needing the performance AND flexibility due scale(i.e CCP Games).

PyPy?

Pypy is written in Python and is faster than cpython

Python is trash

The python, interpreter, you say?

You can make it faster by buying the latest $10000 CPU poorfag

>not using liquid nitrogen cooling to make Python run faster