Hello Jow Forums, the 2019 Autumn Babby Cup is starting soon, around middle of October 2019...

Hello Jow Forums, the 2019 Autumn Babby Cup is starting soon, around middle of October 2019, and it's time to do a board poll in order for the team roster to reflect Jow Forums as it is now.
We are going to do the team poll in two parts in order to reflect the userbase suggestions better. And as last time the poll doesn't require a google account to vote. This is the thread for the second part of the poll.
Poll Link: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSccnVGrr3B__9TksXHCUcfafo5zzfwQh0rkxYtXTgBckdsz4Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

>What is this?
The 4CC is a site wide project where boards come together to face off in games of AI vs. AI virtual soccer/football using a modified version with free software tools of Pro Evolution Soccer 2018. There are elite cups which are held in Summer and Winter and babby cups which are held in Spring and Autumn. More info can be found at implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ
>Previously in the last participated cup
We got relegated with a 0-1-2 record (0 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses) and finished on 26th place tied with the cup hosts /gd/.

Archives of other matches can be found here:
archive.klaxa.eu/
bootleg.hamuko.moe/
bootleg.hamuko.moe/team/g/

Currently Jow Forums is an babby team in Pot 2.
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Jow Forums
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2019_Jow Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup
If you have any more questions or suggestions please leave them in the thread!

Previous Thread:

Attached: gentoo_woodscrews.png (800x800, 62K)

As promised here are the results of the part 1 of the poll.
There were 25 votes out of which 8 were invalid.
And now the following players are sacked:
>Housefires
>Common Sense
>Pajeet (which is basically replaced by the durgasoft rep)

Goalhorn and Anthem will not be changed.
The new Victory and Promotion Anthems will be voted in the current poll.

Attached: gee.jpg (534x629, 36K)

give her a gun

Attached: 1487028836009.png (1151x734, 467K)

>another stupid "verification" question
poweroff yourself
where do you even get this shit?

by browsing the board
what do you want? something a newfag will get it in a second?

There should be an option for “it just works”

do you mean what jensen used to say when promoting the RTX lineup?

current poll's question is some meta shit that only a shitposter would care to remember
the poll is shitposting at me, John, i am offended by it

Attached: 0 vs null.jpg (1024x576, 104K)

bamp

but the gun doesn't do anything

>Google poll
>On Jow Forums
The absolute state

gib better alternative then
protip you can't

at least be glad I didn't turn the google account to be required on order to vote on this

unironically strawpoll.me

>

>gib better alternative then
Host your own, you useless imbecile. Where do you think you are?

>dude host it yourself lmao
good luck with that buddy
google forms is the best free way to do polls that require multiple questions

>free
Just fuck off to /v/ at this point.

yeah I totally have a server on my ass and a good upload speed right now to self host a polling website

Just fuck off. If there's any comment here that you have no clue nor belong here, it was this one.

fuck you too faggot, I used to have multiple shitty websites in the past on Debian 9 VPS that I did it for shit and giggles just to test my skills but after some I couldn't afford the cost for it. I do not have programming skills in javascript, I only know python which is a shit language to write websites with.
Currently I'm living with a shitty 120 KB/s upload speed which is laughable if you even consider hosting a website and trying to browse the internet at the same time.
Don't expect everyone having all the money in the world to have a VPS or good internet. It doesn't help that I want better internet but the provider doesn't give any since the local network is shit.

>all the money in the world
>buy a 10dollar VPS
>copy some shitty SQL based poll
>use it for a month
>drop it
Look at yourself. You're advertising some gaming bullshit on a dedicated shitpost website, when you're not even fluent enough to buy a pizza. Get help, or at least do a flip.

>waste 10 dollars on something that i will use ONCE
go fuck yourself, I'm not wasting money because some moron has his fefees hurt about a website and if you had not realized Jow Forums mines the hell out of you just to see it off.
>You're advertising some gaming bullshit
I'm not advertising shit, this cup has been running for 8 years newfag without running any advertisements from companies that just want your money. Go back to the off website shithole you came from.

#AMADA

Attached: amada.png (562x928, 3.98M)

>babby
baby

that's how it started I can't chance it, blame the cup committee

what a retarded verification question

>implying that i would dox myself by doing that poll

i don't need where you live my dude
the poll doesn't collect you location

>he has a google account
You already doxed yourself, retard.

ADD MR SIR NAGOOR BABU

Attached: 1536855074348.png (800x900, 530K)

he's already added
the only thing left is choosing his player name

hail stallman

hownew.ru

bump'd