How goes your morning day or night user?

How goes your morning day or night user?

Attached: wave.png (500x543, 323K)

Kinda shit
Have to wander around the countryside because my mom doesn't let me drink so i have to hide when i do it
Gonna sleep in my car and tell my mom i'm at a friend's house but she probably won't believe me since i never had any friends

Any particular reason for such an urgent need to drink?

Attached: CC1.png (700x700, 261K)

Attached: _20180427_205356.jpg (925x1531, 131K)

I see you Suebi

Attached: 415415.png (272x214, 95K)

Bad
Studying and sucking at it
Can't keep my head straight

Lonely but felt much better putting on some skinny jeans and watching Bleach.

Attached: 060548de9881a474d01bef3d5af6fbf4.jpg (680x580, 115K)

Any interesting plans for the weekend

Attached: _20180630_030725.jpg (1079x885, 111K)

What are you studying?

I never actually bothered to watch Bleach, is it worth the time?

Attached: 1532262075685.png (439x607, 526K)

It's okay I expected some samurai shit but turns out it's naruto 2.0.

Attached: 5c9cd546028a0d399cca5d76ad3625be.gif (500x280, 298K)

automaton theory
definitely one of the harder things I've ever had to do
how was your day

Nope, I never do. No plans, nothing to do, and no resources to carry them out even if I did

Then I repeat the question: worth the time?

It's 8:30 for me, woke up around five. Finally readjusted my sleep schedule to a reasonable time, but that probably won't last for too long. The rest of the day will likely prove to be boring, the same as any other

Attached: 1544797151076.jpg (446x354, 13K)

Yeah I know that fucking feel. Been trying to wake up at 6 for the entire week and failed

It's makes me smile and feel sad so yeah it's worth it.

Attached: 920f656408cd09c1e782c77c6e801b87.jpg (707x707, 46K)

wats your daily routine

so neet then? how long have you been doing that

Preferably I like to wake up around 5-7, but maintaining a schedule is fairly hard for me since I can't really sleep unless I'm very tired, and that can take a while most of the time. Then also I seem to default to being awake at night, so it's fucky

May as well give it a try when I've ran out of other things to watch

Wake up, waste time by means of streaming, playing games, and learning more or less random stuff that I probably won't retain due to lack of practice, sleep eventually, repeat

Attached: b1.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Too long. Basically did the same thing while I was in school as well up until I quit senior year. Effectively making me a neet since the sixth grade

Attached: 1544806703538.jpg (900x900, 90K)

It is not that pointless if you get even a slight piece of fun while the routine, cheer up

any conscious reason you don't wanna do the whole life thing?
or is it just maintaining the rhythm that fucks you over

I never wanted to be a neet and still don't. I've just never had any definitive strong desires for anything, no direction, and as a result, no motivation. It probably doesn't help that neither my mother nor father had ever taken any time to teach me anything of use, but I also never expressed any interest in anything so I'm not going to blame them for my general incompetence

Attached: b2.jpg (2003x1416, 238K)

Hm. Sounds pretty damn familiar
Maybe if you keep learning random stuff eventually something will stick?
What have you learned or tried to learn in the past

I could list off everything, but the result is always the same thus far. Get mildly interested in something, make poor attempt to get better at it, eventually cease due to lack of improvement. These days I'm find myself even less motivated to stick to a thing, for my capacity to improve regardless of subject seems extremely limited. And very unfortunately, being a neet and all, am quite bad at self teaching. I'd say the only thing I've ever been particularly good at is living in my head, and learning the perspectives of others, probably because the lack thereof experience of my own. Which isn't really applicable to anything useful in terms of un-neeting myself

Wouldn't be too sure about that man. Maybe a day will come where you will be surprised at how applicable it turns out to be. I think it might be a pretty rare skill to have considering most people just don't have the time to develop it. Autodidactism is tough but if there's one thing I've learned it's that anything can become easy give enough invested time and half a brain. But I imagine you've probably heard that one before, it's always easier said than done amirite

It'll probably be useful at some point, but I also am not going to just sit here, simply hoping that a perfect opportunity to apply what little I can do into a productive means of supporting myself. That would be far too convenient.

So, what's your goal? What is it you desire?

Attached: 1541958382849.jpg (572x557, 35K)

Long story. Shitty first two decades of my life made me lose all hopes of doing something normal and I was headed in sort of the same direction as you. Then I did the same thing, trying to learn things on my own, and I sort of managed to get myself obsessed with programming something very difficult and needlessly convoluted. After a long time of teaching myself more and more programming techniques eventually I hit a brick wall of things I had to learn that were just way beyond my capacity. So I went back to school to learn them. And that's where I'm at now. Either I finish what I started or I die trying

Attached: 1525877651306.png (252x200, 42K)

That's exactly what I need: true proper obsession. But these things like obsession, and thereby motivation, seem to be quite unconscious decisions. I'm 20 now, and as depressed as I should be, I am not nor ever have been in the least. Hopefully soon I'll hit a lovely wall of extremely dense unnamed material and yoink some motivation out of that.

Attached: 1544.png (447x447, 91K)

Maybe you will, you definitely sound like the type. The fact that you're learning on yourself just because you're bored is a pretty positive indicator. And 20 is still young, relatively speaking. I wish I could tell you what to do to get there. But I'm not even entirely sure how I got here myself, it's all just a big blur of causes and effect. I tried giving up on my work many times but every time after a few weeks something just drew me back. And now I've put so much time into it I'm basically running purely on the sunk cost fallacy. It's not a glorious lifestyle tho, and neither is it pleasant or healthy. But it is an interesting one at the very least

Attached: 1524885091940.jpg (582x528, 53K)

First day at work today, went pretty fine. Been drugged most of the time to suppress severe social anxiety, so I think I was doing pretty fine, I was even looking into people's eyes this time.
The only thing I didn't like is that the work pc is a mac. Holy fuck that makes me butthurt. That meta to give developers (and the likes) macs is insane. That's the worst possible OS in the existence. You can't even turn off the fucking mouse acceleration in 2019. Holy fuck I'm so glad that white jew nigger died and I hope the next CEO dies as well along with the company.
Got very tired physically, been NEETing for like 10 months so the 3-4km walk today made me kinda sweat lol. Very exhausted rn.

Long walks are nice. As for Apple, there is little point in getting upset at the popularity of their terrible products for as long as the basic user maintains their raging boner for them.

There are many ways one could make arguments as to why I am both very lucky, and very unucky regarding the details of my current existence. But a proper life of your own, as inglorious as it may be, is still your own.

Attached: 15441.png (447x447, 157K)

You wait your turn, you play the hand you're dealt, and let the chips fall where they may

Attached: 1519982808507.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>average hand
>no chips

Attached: 1544461361873.jpg (599x501, 41K)