How to remineralize RO water

What are some of the methods you all use in restoring the lost minerals during the reverse osmosis process.

Attached: 07EB1F73-E082-4F5D-A170-783CA09E1A79.jpg (960x960, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
fda.gov/food/cfsan-constituent-updates/fda-announces-proposed-ruling-fluoride-bottled-water
aol.com/article/lifestyle/2019/09/19/new-study-finds-cancer-causing-chemicals-in-tap-water/23816386/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just use an activated carbon filter instead of reverse osmosis and you won't have that problem.

I do use a charcoal filter in my Brita filter where I store my water in the fridge, however to my understanding charcoal does not remove heavy metals and pesticides

At a small plant I used to work the did a sand filter followed by an activated charcoal filter

how does that work and not have the same issue?

>sand filter
what does this remove out of tap water?

Filters alone don't remove fluoride, which the government puts in our water in contradiction with the basic medical rule of the Hippocratic oath

>fluoride bad

this guy

why not just remove the filter?

>How to remineralize RO water
pee in it

based and yellowpilled

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

Explain to me the benefit of fluoridation of water for consumption that isn't gained by fluoridated toothpaste (which you spit out). You can't, because there is none. The alleged benefits of fluoride are entirely dental, and you don't have teeth in your stomach.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-133650_Bromite.jpg (1439x2123, 793K)

vape in it

Attached: fedoravape.jpg (500x500, 30K)

My bad, it was water extracted from a mine for a small mining community of about 500 people so not straight up tap water

So far I’ve been using pink Himalayan salt to mineralize with but I understand this is not a long term solution. Also someone just filled me in on structured water. What do y’all think is the water magick too now?

add himalayan salt and lime

>children exposed to very much fluoride got poisoned, therefore tiny amounts of fluoride bad

>you should risk some amount of intellectual decline to get a disputed and trivial benefit to dental health that could be had through other more suitable means anyway
Seems legit.

What does lime add to the water that the salt does not. And would that not increase the acidity of the water.

sure thing doc, while we're at it let's make everyone line their houses with feet and feet of lead so they don't get brain cancer from all the radiation in the ground

How am I supposed to limit the amount of fluoride my family is exposed to when water consumption is variable?
Why are we being medicated without consent?
Don't you think there's a reason that every bottled water distributor in the country sells fluoride free water?

The hypothetical you're outlining is exactly the opposite of what you're defending. The government is adding fluoride to water that didn't have it initially, and I only want them to stop.

put your feets inside a canister full of said water
this way you will reminalize water

>How am I supposed to limit the amount of fluoride my family is exposed to when water consumption is variable?
MMS or good filter

Neither of those do anything about fluoride. You're stuck with distillation or RO. Of course, a sane country wouldn't add it.

Import your water from India. I hear they don't have that problem.

Probably for taste.

speaking of distilation, i presume that using copper pipes would be bad, so stainless stees are the right choice here
but what about plastic/rubber elements in them ?
i wanted to make "makeshift"/hobo apocalypse water distiler from some stainless steel pipes and a regular kettle, but i have no idea what should i use to connect said kettle to steel pipes
i was thinking about lab glass but it has to be retard proof

how was coca-cola menage to do this?

Attached: 824787g.jpg (1500x1500, 90K)

They should've been fetching Pokemon creatures!

Stop please.

The amount of flour you get in your body is nothing compared to Salt. Salt is way worse.

So please stop this flat earth Bs.

>only one health concern can be considered at a time
>you're a science denier equivalent to flat earthers if you don't want a neurotoxin added to drinking water
be honest with me, are you jewish?

Attached: disgust.png (355x350, 28K)

They don't have any sewers so how good can their water even be.

as someone who grew up in an unfluorinated town where the kids that brushed their teeth without toothpaste had virtually the same fucked up mouths as kids that didn't brush at all, I personally (but anecdotally) can recommend safe amounts fluorine in drinking water.

Also the couple of times we had giardia in the water sucked dick, no way to remove that from the source lake without making the water undrinkable for weeks.

Your anecdotal evidence means shit.
I don't want fluoride in my water. The government is evil for putting it there, and you're evil if you enable the government to put it there.
If you want fluoridated children, do it without poisoning mine.

>fluoride
TELEVISION SCIENCE MAN SAY FLOURIDE GOOD
YOU SAY FLOURIDE BAD
PROGRAMMING MISMATCH
YOU ARE A CONSPIRATARD NAZI BIGOT INCEL
YOU WILL CONFORM OR FEMALE MODEL WILL NOT ALLOW ACCESS TO FRONT HOLE

Attached: 1554071588331.png (645x773, 30K)

Just recoup the "lost" minerals via your food you fucking moron.

>kids that brushed their teeth without toothpaste
Why would you do that?
Also why would you live with water you need to filter if you are going to use it for cooking of ANY kind?

>אמת
Lmao is that supposed to be a golem? Terrible depiction

fluor is a neurotixin.
at 300 ppm. Toothpaste has 1.4k ppm or more.
never quite understood how that happens and no ones bitches about it. We bicker about what's written on the label of foodgrade stuffs, but a freaking neurotoxin in a product that most people use several times a day? nah, it's all fine. everything is kosher there.

>translating big nose runes
Glowies get out

>Salt is way worse.
retard

you do know you need salt to stay alive, right?
too much is a problem, too litle is also problem.

put a rock in your water

Oh shit RO removes the minerals? Doesn't that effectively mean that it puts you at a deficit/dehydrates you (like distilled water)??

You may want to rethink your theory.

fda.gov/food/cfsan-constituent-updates/fda-announces-proposed-ruling-fluoride-bottled-water

>they're trying to raise the amount of fluoride allowed in bottled water (as in add it to it) to make it consistent with the tap water in this shit hole.

I'm actually at a loss of words now. This has to be the dumbest counter argument ever posted.

Bro. You can read up on why fluoride in the water isn't dangerous at all. It's real simple.

>I'm actually at a loss of words now. This has to be the dumbest counter argument ever posted.
>Bro. You can read up on why fluoride in the water isn't dangerous at all. It's real simple.

Attached: npc.jpg (636x773, 32K)

Just don't eat fucking toothpaste

Then use a well. I do.

>hippocratic oath
>doctors form lobbying groups to block funding for residencies and expansion of medical schooling
>call new graduates and residents "competition" who has to be blocked on private forums
>generate massive billing lists and pin their names and fees onto even if they didn't do anything at all
>demand people pay full price of a check up, hundreds of dollars without insurance, for just asking a few questions

Doctors are scum. The US would unironically better if we killed all of them and just borrowed cubans. And don't even @ me about medical research, it's in the fucking garbage bin. Same for pharmaceuticals, most new drugs are combinations because they used up and overprescribed the low hanging fruit and now we're facing a massive antibiotic-resistant pandemic because the retards we trusted with our health didn't do their job right and just handed out drugs like candy, just like they did with opioids, which they knew the effects of but still overprescribed it because they got handouts and freebies from their pharmaceutical partners for every unit moved. They're intelligent scum, they get paid well to do their jobs, literally over 200k, but they can't even do it right.

B&R

I'm not a glowie, I'm Israeli :^)

Honestly anybody who still have enough brain capacity to question why his goverment is putting fluoride into their water should put all their effort to permanently leave that shithole.

It may be land of opportunities to make quick cash, but it isnt land to live in.

Attached: 1549294826453.jpg (1080x1554, 408K)

You're welcome to go live in northern canada, then. No "Poison" in the water. Not many dentists either. Enjoy your rotten teeth, I'll enjoy my civilization and science and sheeeit

Lots of kids brush without toothpaste, works well with flouride in the water. Cooking with the water works fine, it's drinking it raw that gets you sick. Filters don't work on giardia and cyrptosporidium, the two most common problems with the water. And heating every bit of water you drink to boiling on a limited town supply of gas stovetops is super wasteful.

I only got sick twice, but those two times I literally shat my pants for a week.

Sand.

PRECIOUS
BODILY
FLUIDS

Attached: weirdalfoil_2322.jpg (350x347, 25K)

Typical unfiltered tap water has laughable amounts of minerals (besides rust if it goes through shitty pipes). Like 100 mg/l calcium and 20 mg/l of magnesium if you're lucky, or literally 1/10th that if you're not (e.g. in New York City).
Just take one 100 mg magnesium citrate pill a day (most adults have a slight magnesium deficit anyway, so even two would be fine) and drink some milk (it has like 100 mg calcium per 100 ml, so with a glass of milk you're getting more than with 2 liters of tap water.

Can I get a filter that introduces lead? I need my daily lead intake.

Did you know? 90% of your water is 100% toxins!

Closer to 99.99%. Most water is hydroxyl acid. Exposure to this chemical may cause death.

It's got what plants crave

Tap water contaminants linked with 100,000 cancer cases per month in US alone.
aol.com/article/lifestyle/2019/09/19/new-study-finds-cancer-causing-chemicals-in-tap-water/23816386/

this. you don't need that much minerals anyway

>borrowed Cubans
Don't believe what you hear from a communist county. Cuban doctors are sent around the world so they can practice. Then when they've gotten better they're sent back home. They're also an arm of Cuba's communist propaganda machine.

My family is Cuban and lived through Castro. Do not trust the Cuban government. Everything you hear about them is bullshit.