Why are women so repulsed by male virgins?

youtu.be/WqfzfHkvauE

Notice the utter repulsion when they discuss him for being a virgin. Also, girls go to insult against men is that they’re virgins. Why do women hate male virgins so much?

Attached: D12FE0C4-1E46-4090-AFD9-50F85E8ED8B4.jpg (750x829, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rebelcircus.com/blog/woman-makes-shrine-used-condom-collection/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They hate us because they ain't us. They are realizing that men don't want a disease ridden roast beef sandwich to be the mother of their kids, they want a pure traditional virgin wife. It's the realization that they bought into the whole "go to college and be a slut" thing but it's easier to lash out than to admit they were tricked. It's called cognitive dissonance and women unfortunately are rife with it

They feel threatened by them. Guys who are willing to wait for the right girl are immune to the usual women tricks and therefore harder to manipulate. And like usual, whenever their regular tactics fail they resort to public shaming which unfortunately for them, only works with other women. (and maybe some beta males)

Female virgins are not repulsed by male virgins.

Only gay men and roasties want to shame people for being virgins, primarily because they gave away their virginity for some cheap booze and friendly words

their main motivating driver is being better than other girls. If no girl has ever been with you then there is no game in being with you.

They immediately assume you have a mutilated or micro penis thats why.

They hate what they don’t have

This is probably the most truthful response, it's also the one hardest for men to understand.

Also, this exact same thread has been posted before, with exact same responses so it's probably BOTS at work... It goes in all fields.

Attached: whores hate virgins.png (703x560, 52K)

we were all taught that monogamy was what women wanted...

the truth is that women dont care about monogamy they only care about fucking chad... even if chad fucks 100 other women as long as chad is fucking them they are fine with it.

only time women care about monogamy is with their beta provider cause they dont want him giving resources to other roasties

theres a difference between virgin by choice and virgin because they're rejected by women. chad virigins annoy women because they remove womens power.

in the current year, a handsome man being a virgin is a misogynistic micro-aggression. Colton is raping women by refusing to have sex with women and is guilty of female-erasure.

gay men can't be virgins since technically what they do isn't marriage or love or sex. If they want to stop comparing themselves to women or be on the same pedestal, they crave what they can never possess. Its better to just say that a gay man got fucked in the asshole by another gay man. its not 'losing virginity', its getting fucked in the ass.

They project their own filth onto anyone more virtuous than they themselves.

Absolutely this. 10/10 answer

They see being a virgin as proof of being undesirable to women. Women base a man's value on how other women see that man's value

>a whore who noticed she has morals

Attached: 1544796773937.jpg (495x495, 153K)

a woman's looks are the bait and their pussy is the hook so when you're good looking and successful being a virgin essentially takes away the woman's greatest power aka their pussy because it shows your resilience to the temptations of flesh
i think this also puts females in a state of shock and confusion because they don't know what else to do/say since their main weapon of choice is taken from them so they do their passive aggressive shit and attack the virgin

This. Even Chad McBangs a lot just will look or say to they guy hey that sucks bro and go on to bang more sluts. Dudes don’t care but might think it’s a little odd but hey whatever.

Everyone who is disgusted by virginity(purity) should be put to death. I'm serious and no, I'm not a sandnigger.

That’s kinda sweet actually

Need Degenerate Connection

Attached: I_ve only been with one guy before you.jpg (1024x768, 148K)

Having standards as a man scares the shit out of women. The guy clearly isn;t a virgin because of his looks, he could get laid very easily. He's one of the rare male virgins that does it by choice. I still think he is foolish because the woman he ends up with didn't save it for him, which is more important than male virginity. Male virginity isn't even really a thing, it just means you have zero experience. The first time for a woman is a lot different.

This is also true, they're scared because pussy obviously isn't very tempting for him. They don't know how else to attract/keep him if he clearly isn't a hound for pussy like most men. It would be great if more guys were like this, it would force women to bring more to the table.

>even

>Why are women so repulsed by male virgins?

why are men?

This is retarded and unscientific. Are you 12?

>odd

I've been thinking a lot about this season.

They are promoting his virginity a ton. What is the eternal Jew up to now? Why this angle? A super attractive and highly desired male virgin? Virginity is a good thing again, not to be casually given away?

Dare I say, is he /ourguy/?

Attached: 1476143517995.jpg (759x1092, 112K)

Mostly insecurity. They look like whores in comparison. Which they are.

One some level I think they know he is settling for them.

Fpbp

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

it's reality tv so they are going to emphasize a specific quirk as it would generate more viewership and someone like him being good looking successful and virgin at 26 is pretty rare so why not use it as a means of promotion

implies low sexual market value since other women havent gotten a ride.

shhhhhh
no virtue now, only vice

Supply and demand. Less men on the market decreases the expected value they can get for their looks.

>men don't want a disease ridden roast beef sandwich to be the mother of their kids.
You mean you don't want a woman like this?
rebelcircus.com/blog/woman-makes-shrine-used-condom-collection/

Attached: Capture.png (764x553, 556K)

>>REPULSED
God have you never had an actual healthy interaction with women?
They're just weirdly curious about it and have slightly annoying voices, they're allowed to be confused about an attractive dude not wanting to fuck, since people like you all say "men want to fuck ALL the time," the confusion is natural calm the fuck down with that nat 1 self esteem.

This but also women want men other women want because they are perverted beings.

Pretty good.

>tfw 27 and a virgin, yet literally no one knows
>tfw tall (6'2) and from what I've heard, handsome, yet a total social failure
>tfw I've tried to tell people I'm actually a virgin and no one believes me

I've pretty much stopped caring, it hasn't had any effect (negative or positive) on my dating life as I've been single for the last 8 years by choice, but I think one it comes time to actually have sex, its going to be awkward

>think one
think when*

Actual virgin men who aren't "incels" threaten women at a personal level. Look at the guy. He CLEARLY can get laid by someone yet stays pure. And roasties know men like that will expect the same. They hate clean guys because they know they can never be pure again.

Women see themselves as being worth nothing more than a wet hole between their legs. When they realize that you don’t care about theirs, they try to deny you the wet holes of all other women. Hence: “virgin”

Attached: CE69A4F7-231D-48D6-B55C-2B29457B2BEC.jpg (531x1024, 72K)

>man
>affection
>love
>cuddling

A man being a virgin means there is pretty much nothing a woman can tempt him with. What the fuck does a woman offer other than muh vagina? If a woman approaches a man like this and tries to pull the muh vagina tricks on him, he will just reject her.

Imagine going up to a monk or some other kind of person who doesn't own any money voluntarily, and trying to tempt them with money. It's useless.
It's human nature to lash out when you can't control someone.

are you a woman? Fucking and getting fucked are very different

BASED MODS
FUCK INCELS
FUCK VIRGINS

BASED

I'm a virgin by choice
>inb4 INCEL in denial

I've had easily 4 chances to lose mine, but I didn't because of trust. I honestly can't imagine falling in love with a "human sex toy" / slut.

Who cares, just fuck them anyway and ghost them if they get annoying. There is zero value in male virginity.

Society is dead