Linux Mint

Start using Linux Mint now

Attached: 1567105834987.jpg (400x600, 89K)

who is that and why does he look like mentally retarded john lennon

Show some respect for your saviour

oh, he's some garbage youtuber making videos pandering to normies who know nothing
that explains why you're a fan
leave, neo-Jow Forums

You mean, GNU Mint.

I would, but it doesn’t work on my laptop. When I put in the USB, and boot it up, it just shows a black screen. I guess I just can’t run Linux Mint in my hardware.

apologize now normie fag

Welcome to EXPLAINING COMPUTERS.COM

honestly he's quite based, straight to the point videos and actual knowledge and no gibberish

How are you doing Clement?

Attached: Chris-Barnatt.jpg (2000x1600, 2.39M)

His channel is alright, but why the obsession with Mint? It's a really bad distribution

No, its _Linux_ all the way my friend ;)

Welcome to Mint club

I an

tripfag please

Dont be dissing based Christopher you raging faggot

>install Mint as a fist Linux OS (in a loong time)
>looks damn nice
>apt-get
>everything is a ridiculously ancient version

Attached: 1540435738367.jpg (948x711, 31K)

just let me explain to you

unix as an operative system is very complex but at the same time fully customisable, lets you manage drivers and software and seems to be an operative system that actually feels 1:1 to my needs. The problem is, only 20% all of computer users (mac, unix, windows) knows how to use unix, the rest only knows how to manage a computer.

So sure, if i wanna learn unix and using unix and ask anyone how to do "anything" on unix they blame to you for no being so much smart, for using another thing rather than unix, for asking something "intuitive".

the unix fanbase is cancer at all and does not care about teaching and learning and passing knowledge, the only cares to be part of a minimal and austhic group of people whom only spoke to themselves.

Is it just me or does he actually not know that much about computers?

only arch and gentoo will save you from the debian-based autism
but then everything can break in one single update...

Retard like you should just use Fedora and save yourself the hours of broken computer babyrage

For once, a tripfag is correct. I, myself, have never watched one of these youtuber e-celeb scumbags and I never will.

My man flexin with these HEAT ass fit. Y'all don't know bout this shit right here. This some culture.

It must be based on atleast Ubuntu 12.04 as that is the most ancient distro that still has it's repo's up for 10 year LTS for servers.