Jow Forums Discusses Religion Again

Attached: Religion.jpg (2000x1000, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/the-conversion-process/
youtube.com/watch?v=2SNZ10VCIxo
youtube.com/watch?v=mwbA-WvBUSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shit tier:
confucianism
buddhism
satanism
protestantism
okay tier:
hinduism
catholicism
orthodoxy
good tier:
islam
tengri
zoroastrianism
best tier:
judaism
non-pauline christianity

ama

cult lol

Scientology?

how do i convert to judaism

It's only a click away!

I've heard a lot that converts are often times not accepted among many Jewish communities. Is that true? Or is it an overblown thing? Does it depend on if I undergo an Orthodox conversion as opposed to a reform or other type of conversion? Part of the appeal of conversion to me is how tightly knit the Jewish community is. Feeling belonging to a community that based around following the teachings of God and looking after one another's well being is a large part of what interests me, and being treated as some sort of outsider would make it rather difficult, although I guess that's just part of undergoing conversion, but will my future children also be treated as such? That's what really worries me.

As long as you allow them to cut off your foreskin as you sell your soul to Satan, your in!

>Zoorastariarism
>not top tier
Become gassed.

t. Catholic

I'm already circumcised.

Well you half-keke. Sell your soul to the dark lord and you're 100% Jewish

You will never be accepted as a true part of the tribe if you just convert willy nilly, if you marry into it, you'll be seen as a tool for creating more jewish children.

it's not true
of course you'll never be a fully ethnic jew, but it doesn't really matter
the orthodox conversion is usually superior to the reformed and conservative ones in that its accepted in most communities, and is the largest by far
your future children shouldn't be treated wrongly as long as you and your wife are both jewish
dumb idol worshipper

>hate Paul
Why.

Like Trump?

Conversion to a religion isn't something done willy-nilly, at least not if you convert to Judaism from what I understand, especially for Orthodox conversion, which is the conversion process I plan to go through, but I still have much more to learn about before I try to begin the journey.

Donald no, his daughter yes.

Exactly what idols do I worship in your Jew opinion?

TruTrump is delighted that his grandson will be 100% Jew

Yeah, if I were to convert I'd want to undergo the Orthodox process, but I still have so much to read about and learn. There's a synagogue near me, and I want to go talk to them. I don't know what particular type of Judaism they practice though.

Why. Why do you want to become a kike. For what purpose are you wanting to become a member of a blood sucking organization that hates Christ and have done nothing but place curses and been kicked out of many a lands.

Attached: [crossover][enoshima junko][artist- anonymous]d8452f5debd96fa5651d559a0f9adda7.jpg (2480x3507, 597K)

he wasn't a real apostle
he deemed law as unnecessary for salvation
he contradicted most of jesus' teachings

he was a heretic and is probably burning in hell as we speak

>he wasn't a real apostle
Do you have a single fact to back this one up or...?

haha Nice trolling Jew, you still nowhere near my level tho

I've been thinking of converting to catholicism, any advice about how I should approach my local priest?

he wasn't a disciple of christ and had no authority to call himself an apostle
literally every single source about him including the wikipedia page says that

Join the RCIA, go to Church every sunday.

>he wasn't a disciple of christ
If he wasn't, then why did he spread Christianity :^)

the religion that he spread was not christianity but some disgusting mix between pagan religions and his own mutilated version of christianity

>I think Christianity should be some jewish cult that no one cares about and should of been extinct
Just say that, you blood sucking member of Enoch.

>Annunaki?

Attached: 1537655810795.jpg (497x523, 76K)

Pinkybong why do you browse Jow Forums?

whats the one in the far right?

To vent my anger I think

What part of bongistan are you apart of?

Lole. I remember once r/banter managed to discuss religion with an OP that wasn't completely half-assed and a thread that wasn't filled with babby-tier shitflinging. Get your shit together OP

Attached: this absolute thread.jpg (300x300, 14K)

its all dogshit

>bongistan

>Geordie Gabba Mafia.

Attached: GGM.jpg (1096x1096, 158K)

Yes, but what do I say to the priest? Do I just call them and say "I want to join". I was raised a charismatic evangelical, I have questions and don't understand the whole theology. So I'd like some guidance at first.

Also, they have some church assemblies after mass on sundays, and every sunday I get gripped by this unreasonable fear so I don't go there.

Attached: 1535299864694.jpg (480x480, 57K)

AMA user

Is for retard.Gods not even real but people act like is.

I'm not wasting my time on you until you get your shit together buddy

Geordie Gabba Mafia - The Greatest Entertainers On Earth

youtube.com/watch?v=2SNZ10VCIxo

You just ask, come on man

Orthodox is literally the best religion, you cannot refute me

its literally crashing and burning right now

Try this user :) youtube.com/watch?v=mwbA-WvBUSg

>barely has any followers

prove it

The real Gods will one day appear once again to consume the human filth from Earth once and for all.

Abyssus abyssum invocat.

Attached: 1e70175bf9c77522c225e7f8f91aaa15.png?e=1547158272&m=LVV_PSB3LEmhFZKhXkFbSQ.png (734x1040, 741K)

Greek church granted autocephaly to Ukranian non canonical church. Russian church denied that and bascially Orthodoxy is completely split and fucked right now.