NEET Attorney, Programmer here. Why am I hated?

I'm a NEET attorney, and a programmer as well.

Half my (extended) family hates me and thinks I'm a "fucking idiot".

The educated side of the family does not hate me.

My programming for one project alone, which I brought up from 18 weapons to over 200 weapons, is worth 4 to 6 million dollars according to the source lines of code calculator that the linux devs use.
moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

(Not to mention the mapping, 3d modeling, textures, pixel art, and music I produce)
(A very small sample of the 100+ models I've made over the years: blendswap.com/user/MikeeUSA2 )

I also have marble floors in my domicile (because I cut and placed them down, with border vs 45 degree angle placement), finished 1/3rd of the house myself (the unfinished areas), I am hated for this aswell ("trying to upstage us!"). I'm also handy with the coping saw to make properly installed crown molding.

I reminded the LKML that non-exclusive free licenses are revocable since they are not supported by consideration (and obeying a pre-existing duty doesn't cut it), which triggered about 30 articles on the topic 6 months ago.

lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/20/444

(and here's more recent:
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/3/698
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/4/334
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/7/1312
lkml.org/lkml/2019/5/9/434
)

You know why I'm hated? (Tell me)
I think it might be because I do whatever I want, and study what I want, while they work 1 job for a boss all their days, learn nothing, and want others to join their misery.

Oh and because I accept and support YHWH's allowance that men may marry cute young girls (white men hate this: MUUUHH WHITE WUUMAN) (YHWH allows men to marry young girls: Devarim chapter 22 verse 28 (na'ar (hebrew masoretic text: child)) (padia (greek septuagint: child)) (puella (latin vulgate: young girl)))

Attached: afghan-girl-and-marine.jpg (1000x658, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lkml.org/lkml/2019/9/18/279
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
dvidshub.net/news/47641/marines-teach-nawa-students-dodgeball-first-girl-attends-school
dvidshub.net/image/265590/marines-teach-nawa-students-dodgeball-first-girl-attends-school
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stallman did nothing wrong
lkml.org/lkml/2019/9/18/279

Bad pasta

how have you not been range banned

>how have you not been range banned
Opensource videogames are technology.

If you've lurked more you would understand the opening soliloquy was simply an overt invitation to discuss the merits of QuakeC

Attached: xontemp20160405153509-00.jpg (1600x900, 486K)

A proper response to the question hasn't been given yet, and the problem still stands: are various unsolved conjectures bad pasta too?

How do you like the game, Jow Forums
It has 200 weapons, and lots of maps.

I dunno man

Attached: 27A23F11-6D23-43E5-8D12-3A710F8D0AF5.gif (480x270, 1.34M)

thats bullshit but i believe it

>advertises his shitty game on an anonymous forum.
>posts unfounded bullshit on a mailing list, purely to counter a mostly positive new development policy

>w-why am I so hated?

are you really this dumb?

Man that's a beautiful kid.

I just want to give her a good home where she will be safe and loved.

Him* it's an afghan boy who has to please adult men. See "bacha bazi". When US troops were in afghanistan, they had to listen to boys getting raped and were not allowed to stop it

Based schizo

Cute loli.

Cute shota.

It's your personality that is the problem, and the fact that you attention seek and require validation. No one negatively views you for the skills you hold aside from a minority of genuinely salty people, but an autistic person might think it's that because they can't objectively view their own personality.

Attached: 92n5hakwk3i31.jpg (971x1137, 126K)

That girl is cute, I hope that burger soldier doesn't kill her in a drug fuelled rage outburst.

idk why i get the felling that it is a boy

>girl
It's a sex slave boy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

based schizo poster

based and pederasty pilled.

>It's a sex slave boy.
Nope:
dvidshub.net/news/47641/marines-teach-nawa-students-dodgeball-first-girl-attends-school

Just before the game had finished, an 8-year-old girl arrived to the school with three other young boys, who quickly joined the group of students while she kept her distance outside the compound.

After the game, the school's Pashto interpreter returned and students went back to their studies. They recited and wrote Pashto numbers and then took on coloring assignments requiring them to pair the numbers to colors and color in the appropriate areas. The girl slowly and cautiously made her way into the compound and joined the class already in session.

"We were so excited to have our first female student," said Anstine. "She was scared at first, but I think she had a good time. I hope we will see more girls come to school and start their education."

dvidshub.net/image/265590/marines-teach-nawa-students-dodgeball-first-girl-attends-school

FORWARD OPERATING BASE GERONIMO, AFGHANISTAN
Photo by Sgt. Brian Tuthill
Regimental Combat Team-7
Subscribe 16

An Afghan girl stares at Warrant Officer Troy D. Anstine, executive officer, Headquarters and Service Company, 1st Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, as he explains her coloring assignment at the school near Forward Operating Base Geronimo March 31. She cautiously entered the school compound after the dodgeball game and is the first girl to attend class at the school. Marines said they hope to encourage more girls from the area to attend class in the future.

>idk why i get the felling that it is a boy

Different race, they have pictures of the boys: they have sharper features and have a murderous intent in their eyes: dvidshub.net/news/47641/marines-teach-nawa-students-dodgeball-first-girl-attends-school

Naturally the warrant officers gravitate towards the lone girl: dvidshub.net/image/265590/marines-teach-nawa-students-dodgeball-first-girl-attends-school

How would you feel if you were that girl and a 7ft warrant officer with 10 million us dollars in his trust account took interest in you to teach you?

Yes goyim attend western (((class))) turn your women into independent "strong" worker drones like everywhere else hehehehe

What's your yearly income

>murderous intent in their eyes
take your meds

Attached: cold-blooded-murder-machines.jpg (643x1000, 227K)

>worth 4 to 6 million dollars according to the source lines of code calculator that the linux devs use.
i've been told point blank by a business owner that code itself is not worth anything and only the business stuff that gets entangled with it is. but he seemed pretty resentful so idk.

>unwashed high school dropout incel preys on lonely underage girl

>i've been told point blank by a business owner that code itself is not worth anything and only the business stuff that gets entangled with it is
Hes right. All software should be free.

it's a proprietary software shop...

you have to have at least a ged to be a warrant officer in the marines

I already saw this pasta. Is this the real MikeeUSA or a good imitator?
But anyway, I find it interesting that nobody, even Eben Moglen, managed to properly refute him.

If code is worthless, why do they hide it?

Are you a licensed attorney? how did you get on this path?
Been working for myself but am lazy af due to it so only do things out of passion, am worried anout my future.

wow, that's so impressive

Based based schizo poster poster

Hes still right. All software should be free. He knows this. He knows the only reason it isn't free is because business guys like him hold it hostage to sell "services"

> What's your yearly income

The same as my health insurance: $0

I'm a licensed attorney in one of the 3 relevant US jurisdictions. I spend most of my time programming games, and some time doing pro-bono cases here and there.

>i've been told point blank by a business owner that code itself is not worth anything and only the business stuff that gets entangled with it is. but he seemed pretty resentful so idk.

Business owners are scum who try to claim all employees are "independent contractors" by fiat. so they can skip out on taxes and try to deny workers insurances. There are 13 criteria that are weighed together to determine if one is an independent contractor or not; there is even a well known Supreme Court case that outlines them (which the states model their own regulations on). Nope: white buisness owners decided that if you sign in their contract that you're an IC: you're and IC and they don't owe you shit. Doesn't work that way once the legal process starts but they still insist.

Compare that with the girl. See how energetic the boys are, how they have that bloodlust. Do you forget the bloodlust from your youth?

I, for one, wanted a time machine, and some sand bags, and a water filled machine gun or two...

The boys look playful and the girl looks like she fears for her life. Take your meds.

>Are you a licensed attorney?
Yes

> how did you get on this path?
An aunt suggested I take the LSAT after I wasn't sure what to do after finishing my Comp/Biz degree. I was also making maps for the game back then too, and programming.

>Been working for myself but am lazy af due to it so only do things out of passion, am worried anout my future.

You have no future, and a future.
That is: you will not be making money.
But you won't be wasting your time.

Either way you don't get a cute young virgin girl.

Other people you know will be using up all their time making money for a boss and a wife, and then suffer the consequences of such. They will never create what they wanted to create but will say "I'll do it when I retire". They will never do whatever "it" is.

Also my college was a free ride: full scholarship.
My parents payed for the law school.
I live at home and will forever, YHWH willing.