Just talk thread

just talk thread.

Attached: 1541752119607.png (393x293, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Find-the-MAC-Address-of-Your-Computer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how was your day anything you want to talk about?

i wanna fucking die

Why

Today I stuck my finger in my butthole and it felt pretty good.

how was your day?

Attached: 250px-Jerry_Seinfeld.jpg (250x312, 16K)

Ok, what you wanna talk about?

Attached: __chen_touhou_drawn_by_kabaji__ac14e668d8a916eed73b027597686489.jpg (1068x1200, 347K)

gay shit like in that image

how was your day i guess?

dads at the hospital has to go to surgery 11% chance of going wrong. so not so good :(

Going pretty well so far, enjoying some lewdness. You?
>pic not necessarily related
11% chance of going wrong means 89% chance of going right. Be more optimistic, and in the meantime relish the time you have with him. Unless you're not at the hospital because life/work reasons.

Attached: 1545506640460.jpg (800x800, 285K)

I'll keep him in my prayers. I hope the procedure does well and that he will be ok

thats good.

and thanks im just really worried he's my only parent left

thanks his name is jim he goes to surgery in the morning.

Everyone dies eventually - I should know, my family members (I'm not particularly close to them) are dropping like flies for various reasons (cancer, heart attack, old age).
All we can do is be prepared for their passing, honor their memory (unless they abused you like my parents did and do, then spit on their graves), and forge our own path without them, but with their wisdom and lessons as guidance.

Attached: chentakoyaki.png (850x850, 520K)

my father is a very wise and nice man he almost died in the 90s he asked god to let him die, but later he asked god to decide. my dad should have died in the 90s. but god saved him. (it was pancreatitis very bad)

anything else anyone want to talk about?

Attached: 1541866963814.jpg (810x844, 195K)

hello my name is johnny montana and I want to be your friend

Attached: 1523974813232.jpg (946x485, 119K)

nice to meet you hows your day been?

Yeah.. I told the mods about the pedophilia problem you were creating and the way you found to exploit the report system. It's almost not even my problem now spp.

thank you man

Based. Hi Chen. Is F.

Hi, my name is Johnny Knoxvill and this is Jackass
Nice. What was the exploit btw, repr0t doesn't work for me since noscript captcha.
How are you?

lol

>When something I enjoy (stopping horrible poeple) becomes a hobby.
>Mfkr can go back to /mlp/

Attached: 40277209_1941736812559255_2028538291128631296_n.jpg (294x171, 9K)

you da best :) i hope you have a good day!!

Doing well. The exploit was cp on thread= thread deleted. Gave them the link to where he admitted it. As many proxys he has he isn't that smart.

CP violates u.s. law, 4chad's databanks are in the u.s... they must comply with law.

yes

I'd say he's smarter than you give him credit for, he just didn't think the mods would actually care - with good reason, they hardly police this board at all for the better part of a year.
However, I think they can do a hardware b& (where they ban the machine, not the IP... somehow) if they wanted to. No amount of proxies can save him from something like that, especially if he has to keep replacing his machines just to post on Jow Forums.

hmm

Yeah, I'm having alot of fun gaslighting him atm though.. and 4chad doesn't like cp so it's all working out.

hardware ban
>A hardware ban would be much more effective against cheaters so they can't just buy new accounts, CPU, GPU, MOTHERBOARD, and RAM all have unique identifiers that can be used to ban people
"b-but I can just change my hardware ID!"
>I understand you want to change the Hardware ID(HWID) and want to know if you can restore it back to the original ID. A unique HWID number is generated when the operating system is first installed on the computer as a part of Product Activation. ... So we suggest you not to change the HWID of your computer.
He risks toasting his comp/phone if he does that.

Nice, I like your tech knowledge. Until then, degenerates like him belong on a cross...

He has dodged many permabans by now.

i did not know that (i only build computers) any way i can friend you on something so you can teach me more???

That risks doing one another user. I would not but into that meme.

Seriously tho, hardware b&s is the final solution to notorious ban evaders like SSP and Korbo, since their proxies are useless to them - proxies are multiple networks, but only one comp/device connects to them.
If the mods could figure out how to issue hardware bans, they'd get rid of SSP and Korbo forever.
I dunno, I've heard of hardware bans before, but I'm not THAT tech smart. I just run across stuff on the internets, like the hardware ban.

Attached: 1545506411833.jpg (264x410, 42K)

Doxxing

sorry...

>implying we couldn't create fake accs with aliases and not reveal any personal info to each other
F, I...

Seriously tho, only stupid and/or careless people get doxxed - with the exception of people that get betrayed by those they trusted.

you seem like a nice poster, did you used to post things before you started using the name?

Attached: akari-akaza-27119.jpg (300x450, 35K)

Idk what's bad about korbo from the past.. the recent frogstorm was pretty epic tho..

Attached: the-frogs-will-come-up-on-you-and-your-people-21496967.png (500x577, 147K)

yes, and thank you.

Trips of truth are checked.

yes true

hm, i don't recognize your posting style from before the name, are you a character from that schizo guy?
not accusing you though lol maybe i just never noticed
yes he is nice confirmed

Attached: mmhm.jpg (359x347, 22K)

Korbo spammed threads to image limit with gay pr0n, some guro was also involved (anal prolapses for one)

Are you related to Joe Montana?

Attached: Brian Stelter 078.png (720x960, 859K)

who is schizo? i based my name from a thing i made called jimmyjammanthepopcornman.

Wouldn't the hardware ban just be applied to the hardware of the proxy itself?

Attached: Brian Stelter 090.png (960x654, 800K)

ok i guess you're not him my apologies

i was talking about that guy who always posts his ms paint drawings and deltarune/undertake cringe and constantly has 3 threads up which are mostly just him talking to himself with different names

my real name is jimmy lole, what was the thing you made with that name?

Attached: 1531436910811.jpg (879x879, 92K)

Pic.
Thought he was just a frogposter..

Attached: 1546555666438.jpg (2048x1152, 145K)

me wearing a popcorn chicken bag mask i made (still have)

Attached: jimmyjam.jpg (1280x960, 252K)

Aight, laughed a bit

nice to meet you jimmy the picture above of the mask i made can explain

lol now that is what i call epic

thanks! i love me some popcorn chicken

No, it'd be applied to the hardware of the devices, not the proxy itself.
>Software can look at what hardware is connected to your computer - your video card, your CPU, memory, network card, hard drives, etc, etc.
>A lot of that hardware has a unique ID, and often the combination of that hardware can also be used as a unique ID to form a fingerprint, as people change their computer hardware very infrequently.
>So you take the hard drive serial number, the network MAC address, the video card serial number, etc - and create a user ID from it, and map it to the player.
tl;dr, hardware ban software (if server has it) scans the hardware itself, not the proxy.
After all, the connection to the server has to come from SOMEWHERE, proxies are just a few more steps in said connection.

But again, I'm not a techfag, I'm just googling this shit.

>A media access control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to network interfaces for communications on the physical network segment. MAC addresses are used as a network address for most IEEE 802 network technologies, including Ethernet and WiFi.
>Once they ban your mac adress form the network it's all over for you son.
>Here how to find your own mac adress:
wikihow.com/Find-the-MAC-Address-of-Your-Computer
>Each motherboard (LAN adapter on the board to be exact) as it's own MAC adress...and they can block that.

>Hardware banning is the idea of using hardware based serials with a custom algorithm to give the machine a unique identity based on its hardware configuration. It's no different than locking down software to be hardware bound to a specific machine. I do this with my premium game hacks to force users into paying for my hack instead of just leaking it around on the web. Hardware banning works the same way except they use your hardware serials to block game access. So if you ever end up hardware banned you're pretty much banned until you swap out the hardware responsible for their checks. In early adoptions of hardware banning they would just use your MAC address which isn't the case anymore (too easy to spoof). So they pull serials that aren't easily changeable directly from hardware.

>Example of pulling CPU serial number.
>MOV EAX, $80000003CPUIDMOV DWORD [p.v_lowbits], ECXMOV DWORD [p.v_highbits], EDX serial = lowbits | highbits Which would be used with motherboard serial and other hardware serials in a custom algorithm to calculate a unique system serial.
>hwid = ((cpuid + moboid) / 150) * 2

Pretty based. As a phone fag I go from router IP to a mobile one. I occasionally pick up b& ips on mobile, but I just reset my phone and I'm good to go.. they have yet to master the device b& but I haven't broken any rules Soo... Def not a b& on me..

i just found the chicken mask and fixed it

Attached: WIN_20190110_00_04_27_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

That's awesome.. night' dude it's 1am here..

12am here have a good sleep!!!!!!!!!!