I can't wait to make tech more welcoming and inclusive to diversity. wbu Jow Forums?

i can't wait to make tech more welcoming and inclusive to diversity. wbu Jow Forums?

Attached: 132312391.png (492x243, 38K)

Attached: 88B693A9-2F14-461F-9C61-77534469F23C.jpg (1410x1880, 832K)

you can make up for this innate evil hiding within the soulless white husk you call a body by building software that can be weaponized against the majority instead!

open-source software! huzzah!

Attached: 16SWEETSPOT-articleLarge.gif (600x329, 72K)

Finally, we can make tech great again. :^)

Y'know, the reason I never supported republican or right-wing ideologies is so I can get away from the moral absolutism that you see in this pic. The slippery slope fallacies, and the general inability to separate oneself from personal ideology. The reason I originally leaned towards democratic and left-wing ideals is because they didn't do the whole moralising shtick -- except that's exactly what they've fallen into nowadays.

Attached: apu-apustaja-noose.png (655x509, 45K)

> fsf directly operated gas chambers, the slave trade and they also stole food from starving children while being responsible for the world drugs trafficking
> you don't support that so you want trannies and other mentally-ill adultchildren tell you how to behave
these freaks must be institutionnalized

another dark age is coming

>nowadays

They've done it for a while. Are you underage by any chance

lol
another fucking crusade is what's coming.

>politics and software are tangled
What a bunch of degenerates.
>military tech is political
No, it's military/science.

pope licking feet.jpg

The last thing we need is resurgence of even more abrahamic shit.

Based. Not only feet. Nigger feet.

so now you've discovered all politicians should hang, what is the next step?

On one hand I am excited to see code artisans, tech bros, and other assorted arrogant computer niggers eat each other alive. On the other hand it's probably just a matter of time before the witch hunt shit infects other fields...

>wbu Jow Forums?

I don't know about you anons, but it seems that our only chance for survival is to embrace fascism
I'm sure Stallman will understand

>The software may not be used by individuals, corporations, governments, or other groups for systems or activities that actively and knowingly endanger, harm, or otherwise threaten the physical, mental, economic, or general well-being of underprivileged individuals or groups.

ok hold on, so maybe I'm not reading this correctly but does this mean you can make anti-white people software but you CANT make anti-brown people software?

they've always been like this, apathy is a facade

Also let me add that I like how the author says "we have told ourselves that development is a pure and abstract pursuit" like what the fuck does that mean, is she/him throwing around big words? Like to me "pure and abstract" is philosophy, code is kind of nuts and boltsy and also abstract at the same time

It's already too welcoming.

Libtards, free advice. Shut the fuck with this bullshit all the time.

Watching Richard Stallman, a jew, get torpedoed by a 56% Arab mystery meat, has been sublimely entertaining.

Why are you still reading the media in the year 2020-1?

it does not specify race, only an arbitrary border of privilege.
white people are not inherently privileged.

#metoo

Attached: 1569195940237.jpg (552x557, 84K)

Buy an assault rifle now, get ready for the holy race war.

it's nothing new. they played you.

you won't do shit other than make empty threats anonymously, faggot

They've always done it. The only difference is now you disagree with them

Welcome to Jow Forums then. Enjoy your stay.
Well, you'll stay FOREVER.

How can we take good tech and make it go underground?
Is there a way to build in sexism to make it more hostile? Would it work to leave AI as racist and sexist and refuse to update it and reject all pull requests that aim to fix it?

>A poorly worded bigoted and exclusionary license.
That's not going to help, especially with easily arguable legal definition of marginalized being applicable to the groups this license is designed to exclude.

welcoming to whom? certainly not stallman

Fuck inclusivity, women should go to IT schools instead of trying to enter the market without qualifications while leaving behind legions of sex-starved incels who grew bitter to the world for the lacks of pretty girls.

Effective AI operates under the accumulation of factual outcomes. By proper design they always end up being racist and sexist even against the will of their creators. When they try to skew up the parameters to favor their artificial worldviews they end up with a useless piece of software which soon enoughs gets discarded, rinse, repeat. Funny enough all the good AI ends up in the hands of governments and is heavily used in both profiling their own population and people coming and going through airports.

Attached: 1565412634296.gif (500x286, 889K)

it'd be cool if these people were banished