No America you can't have a wall so stop asking

No America you can't have a wall so stop asking.

a nation of fat children

Attached: 1547093393864.jpg (931x524, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85Oelal-gyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

die

Attached: 1545585032095.png (500x500, 580K)

why are american politicians so creepy

They have no souls

chuck schumer has such a repulsive jewy voice, it's actually amazing

A large percentage of them are reptilian.

Attached: Brian Stelter 084.png (960x720, 877K)

based brian stelter poster
i thought you'd died or something

Absolute lizard people

Reminder that Democrats care more about illegals than the actual citizen of the USA

that's a lie but also illegals are better than you filthy cattle

I actually or something'd

Attached: Brian Stelter 094.png (600x800, 572K)

Aussie what are the politics of your home like? Do politicians promise a kangaroo in every home

youtube.com/watch?v=85Oelal-gyU

voting is pointless, unemployment is ludicrous but they cover it up, housing bubble should have burst a long time ago but it didn't. politics in australia is fucking awful and we're basically a police state.

however our politicians still manage to look, act and sound human even if they're total pieces of shit.

>bulgaria

Attached: 13872809_1124304357643052_3892859758808690699_n.jpg (800x800, 40K)

So is that a no on the Kangaroo?

Attached: Brian Stelter 107.jpg (460x594, 32K)

*ahem* hi sweetie :)

Attached: E81D874D8FCD48828ADFB5DB6757F868.jpg (1200x1500, 221K)

when i went to america most of the small business owners in big cities could barely speak english. that's bad no? in bulgaria everybody speaks bulgarian

no they're pests

jew york and nigger jersey are not america

Most of out elected officials are soulless career politicians, they only care about staying on the government teat

When that's all people see(I mean foreigners) it might as well be.

Oh, it's like that then is it? In that case how much would you charge to crate up like twenty of them there varmints, and ship them over stateside?

Attached: Brian Stelter 162.jpg (720x960, 77K)

my duder i went to some shitty town with an eskimo name and the gas station owner(or at least the clerk) was a pajeet. granted, that was in canada, but to be honest i doubt it's much different in the us.

has a politician ever promised you a grizzly bear in every home? or a racoon?
is your child like mind this obsessed with animals?

You'd better watch yourself son

Attached: 1534230180197.png (720x849, 523K)

THE TWO BIGGEST CON ARTISTS IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES

and if I don't? will you post another action figure?
oh no what do?

Attached: asobi-asobase-ep-2-1.png (730x550, 375K)

The wall won't fucking work. I don't want to waste 12 billion dollars of an extremely shitty wall. 66% of illegal immigrants just fly over here and the rest just drive through the checkpoint legally and don't come back.

[citation needed]

look nigga, just build the wall, 12 billion or 30 billion is nothing NOTHING compared to your national budget. stop larping as some fiscal conservative, you're not one.
if it doesn't work it doesn't work, big whoop, it'll be a great conversation piece.

all that aside, trump doesn't just want to build a wall and leave it at that OF COURSE YOU RETARD, he wants to put other measures in place as well, such as ending birthright citizenship, reduce the number of h-1b visas, end the diversity lottery (this is a real thing btw, google it), end chain migration, implement e-verify etc.

all THAT aside, he's probably too incompetent and the rest of your political establishment is too hostile to him to implement all that.

Attached: restingeasy.jpg (710x508, 360K)