I'm just too fat

anons, I will not eat for 5 days, wish me luck

Attached: 1428795718587-280x300.png (280x300, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/how-many-calories-per-day
quora.com/How-much-weight-will-I-lose-if-I-dont-eat-for-3-days
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just become a commie

Why don't you just eat better and move more? You wouldn't have to starve yourself that way

Drink heaps of lemon water and make a cleansing fast out of it

Well good luck man. Just be careful

I hate lemon

assuming a metabolism of 2000 calories, you should stick to 3 days fasting since 5 is kinda dangerous and 3 is enough to lose 1kg

Heard fasting helps improve your mental health. Drink a lot of water though.

sure, except when you have 35% of body fat

Good luck, fatanon. Be sure to drink plenty of water, at least.

thanks user

Attached: 1540483573050.jpg (850x750, 242K)

Do not starve yourself, once you're off this 5 day ride you will start eating like crazy again and will gain back all the weight you lost. Instead make a habbit of planning your food. Cut shitfood as much as you can and don't eat inbetween meals. Move more and eat less.
Fasting is a meme, don't fall for it.

Go Vegan you fat cunt

Vegan food tastes like horse dicks.
Prove me wrong.

How do you know what horse dicks taste like?

He is from england

I don't know what either taste like, so the burden of proof is on him.

I think I just got dumber.

This argument works perfectly well for religious people. Until you can disprove what I said, it must be true.

You don't know what means be an endomorph, user

something that doesnt exist

Not only that but also hormonal problems that make my bodyfat end up in all the wrong places.
I was at 57kg before new year.
Gaining weight now, plan is 70 in a month something and then drop back to 58.

Well, usually I eat like a normal person, maybe I'm a bit lazy because I don't enjoy go outside of my home.

But for some reason, between 14 and 20 years, I gain 100 more pounds, I'm fat as a pig and I don't know what the heck I was eaten for be like that.

I just surrender with the normal way to lose fat, wish me luck, user

308 lbs of depression

Its like 2.5 of me.
How old are you?

if you really want to fast go to the Jow Forumsfast thread i guess
althoug i think fasting is retarded
just eat less and you will lose weight
healthline.com/nutrition/how-many-calories-per-day

alternatively become a monster
(thats what im going for)

Attached: 1545972430848.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

I did it user, my body have a easy one to gain pounds.

I just tired to try every healthy way to lose fat

Do you have diabetes or something?

so you gain weight from empty air i guess?
thats crazy..

No, its because I eat like a normal person. It's not like I eat junk food everyday or eat an entire pizza for myself

No, I can eat sugar like a normal person
My source
quora.com/How-much-weight-will-I-lose-if-I-dont-eat-for-3-days

How much do you eat on regular? Also whats your height?

Problem with fasting is you won't last 3 days, its designed around your will to break and you start eating. Problem is if you're already a fatty you will start eating a lot and you will gain all that weight back. Don't do it, its a time waste.

5'9"
>1.75.

Usually I eat bread with cheese and a black tea in the morning

In the lunch, a plate of spaghetti, with tomato sauce, grown meat and a fried egg and a glass of coke

In the night, bread with cheese and black tea again.

I know it, it's not my plan end this crap and eat a lot of food, it's a waste of sacrifice

then stop eating like a normal person and eat less
what the fuck is wrong with your brain

Well, maybe because it's more easy for me don't eat anything than eat few things.

When you don't eat like three days or more. Your stomach will feel a bit small so you just need to eat little things, like an apple

>I eat bread with cheese
>bread with cheese
>a plate of spaghetti
too much bread, also cheese is 400 cals per 100g
>glass of coke
thats 200 cals right away

How much snackfood do you eat ontop of that?
>5'9"
You just a little bit taller than me.(actually shorter if you consider my height in the morning but w/e)

>it's not my plan end this crap and eat a lot of food
I can guarantee you, you won't stick to your plan because you literally will have no willpower left for it after 3 days of starving yourself.

Just bread with nothing and some glass of coke if it's summer

I did it this shit before, but just three days.

I was pretty fine and lose 5 pounds and it was not return for a while

How much bread are we talking here?

One baguette for day

Maybe less

Just to put things in a perspective I ate 1/5th of a baguette today with 3 slices of cheese for breakfast and I really think it was too much already.
Do you eat chocolate bars or something like that? How much coke do you drink a day?

You're going to die drom scurvy

I'm not into sugar, I just eat chocolate like 3 times in a month?

I take a big piece of baguette, I put 2 sliced of cheese and to the microwave

I'd advise against it. Eat Less, Be more active.

I hope you succeed in your endeavor. I suggest you look up water fasting, you will lose a lot of weight fast without getting a eating disorder.

Attached: 4L_fJIrII0z.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Microwaved cheese is fucking terrible for your weight. Its pretty much just saturated fat, don't do this.

Well, it's not healthy but it's not for have 308 lbs

It actually is. You're eating pure fat that just adds up on your sides. It doesn't go away and with time it gets your where you're now.

Attached: 0b4.png (754x653, 106K)

Bro the trick to losing weight and staying that way is to make a diet you like and can continue doing forever, even if you’re only losing 0.5 lbs per week. 95% of people who succeed at dieting eventually gain all the weight back. If you hate running but enjoy walking in the park, then do the walking instead and you’ll be more likely to make it a habit because you genuinely enjoy it.
>but that’s too slow
Yes but the slow way is the fastest way for most people. 8 years ago I tried sprinting every morning, ec stack, dnp, eating 600 cal per day and although it worked, I always ended up stopping and gaining it all back. Don’t make the mistakes I did, the fastest way is the slow way.

Let me explain what your problem really is.
You're eating saturated fats. Those are stored by your organism as a source of energy for the later. Your weight increases and you start using more energy to do everyday things. So you start craving more food. And you eat more of those saturated fats to cover that and they again end up as more fat. Your only soolution to deal with it is to get rid of saturated fats in your diet and simply eat less calories, until you do that you will still be fat. I'm sorry but thats just how it is. You really have to change your diet, rather than do this fasting memes.

gl

I don't know what can I eat, maybe bread with butter? Tomato?

Attached: 1536474690260.png (1101x508, 339K)

I don't know but for the moment, I will keeping my five days without food.

Now I'm in my 44 hour, I just need to keep resisting

Mornings are pretty easy. Porridges, cereal, oatmeal, just fruits, boiled eggs, some diary products like youghurt or some shit, I sometimes make pancakes when I feel like it, they are admitedly not the best choise for loosing weight but still better than bread and cheese. Honestly just look up recipes and try cooking them.

Mfw

Attached: 1486824576137.png (456x356, 111K)

Its much easier than you think it is and normal food tastes much better than burned crust with cum all over it.

Welcome to bant hahaha

Wheres the fucking WATER, fatty?

Water is when your throat is thirsty, the coke is when you want some fresh and cool drink

Well coke doesnt hydrate good, is full of calories and sugar, and melts your teeth into a cavity filled mess. Cut it out of your diet, and that alone will be a huge leap toward a healthy diet.

thats not how you lose weight you lazy fuck

First let me end my fucking 5 days without food

Bumping the fat cunt