Attached: fagman.png (1000x837, 735K)

Kill Facebook, Google, Amazon

kill all of them

Kill facebook, google and apple

run them over

Attached: terry.gif (429x592, 2.75M)

kill facebook, google and microsoft.

FAGMAN

This is the best answer for the good of mankind.

Kill Facebook, Apple and Amazon

Microsoft Apple Google

kill facebook google and apple

Fpbp. Them and twitter are the top in advertising. Apple just makes shitty phones and microsoft just makes a shitty os, you can just not use them

by killing google they all die

kill jewple, jewgle and microsoft
apple makes overpriced shit and programmed npcs to do what they want
google and microsoft have data on all of humanity and unless you want shitty results from search engines or os that doesn't even have working foobar you are forced to use them

while
kikebook doesn't matter if you don't use it
amazon is just a shop
jewflix is for normies who like shit movies and is in debt anyway

what this man said

save Amazon, Google, and Apple, fuck the rest.

kill facebook, netflix and apple because they drive consurmerist, self-centred practices, are designed for normie culture to prevail and are generally shitty products.

Nationalise google, amazon and microsoft.

Kill Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft

Fuck MS/windows and the shitfest it's created.

AMAZON BAD BECAUSE IT KILLS SMALL OVERPRICED BIZNISS

Attached: 1565232745895.png (785x1000, 310K)

This. Any other choice is retarded.

SAVE MICROSOFT AND GOOGLE
KILL THE REST

Netflix drives consumerism and self-centered practices more than amazon?

they are overpriced BECAUSE of Amazon you literal NPC

Apple, Google and Microshaft would do the most damage I think. Streaming and social media garbage can be replaced by someone else, amazon would be more difficult, but taking down apple,google and microsoft are the most impactful.

They're not necessarily overpriced. Our expectations on cost are distorted by companies like Amazon and Walmart that exploit workers and suppliers. When we see the actual cost of things sans abuse/exploitation, it's shocking.

based

>amazon is just a shop
Brainlet

yeah. amaon just gives you the tools to engage in that behaviour. but you can also buy some power tools and do good work.

Facebook, Apple and Netflix actively promote a culture of self-absorbtion. Like everything is designed about them to promote LOOK AT ME faggot and references to shitty memes/pop culture as well as time wasting practices.

Posting any variation of this image should be grounds for a permaban, it's ALWAYS coupled with an absolutely retarded take on something

shoot m*crosoft 3 times

those 3 are practical monopolies

while Microsoft has competition
Apple has competition
Netflix has competition

Fpbp

Kill the first 3. Wangblows eats but it is still more usable than apple, Amazon at least provides a legit service in retail, and Netflix may very well die in the next decade.

kill facebook, google, amazon
the rest didn't really do anything THAT bad, especially Netflix (it's a fucking streaming service lol, might aswell put Steam and Spotify on that list)

t. Basedlet

Let's be real here, only Facebook and Google MUST die. They're the worst propagators of fake news and will sell the minds of entire countries for fucking shekels.

I want to work for one of these, am I fucked in the head? You guys always talk about how miserable it is but I just want to see what it's like, I probably wouldn't stay more than a year anyway. I have a really comfy job now but it's not really fulfilling

>rest didn't really do anything THAT bad, especially Netflix (it's a fucking streaming service lol, might aswell put Steam and Spotify on that list)
>encouraging everyone to gradually give up their ownership of physical goods
>not bad
>defending Steam and SÅ‘ylentfy
Kys

You need to go back.

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 69K)

>we now live in a world where microsoft is one of the lesser evils in tech

Attached: 1487066947720.jpg (544x400, 18K)

Attached: SAVE_20190923_140639.jpg (512x512, 55K)

Kill Facebook, google and Netflix

Nothing wrong with amazon

Attached: 7266B6D1-BCFC-4FDD-AF2E-7DB0FAEB3EAF.jpg (1295x1812, 732K)

low prices for amazon's consumer goods division are internally subsidized by their profits in a perpendicular market: selling enterprise-grade web services to large corporations

not hard to imagine what could go wrong there

>Kill amazon you also kill netflix
>Kill facebook you kill instagram
>kill apple you sen millions of cultists into the void

its simple

Attached: 1386267559485.jpg (128x200, 5K)

>never used facebook
>dont use any apple products
>dont use any google service
>dont use any microsoft product
>dont even think amazon delivers to my country
>dont even really know what Netflix is, other than its some movie thing

Attached: 33ee8180c8b3bd4e8eb4753c2c4408aa.jpg (304x327, 40K)

The FAG alliance of course, Facebook, Amazon and Google
Apple is only bad as far as it's customer base goes, the company itself is not too different from any other big hardware manufacturer. Microsoft feels like it is slowly dying on its own and most of its expansive ventures have failed. Netflix doesn't even deserve to be here and it's nowhere near as bad or as big as what hollywood is, I would much rather prefer them over anyone else both production and service wise.
As for the kill, facebook has it's hand in everything and is like a creeping cancer the way it tries to expand, they are publicly known to exploit their users data and are quite open about their shitty practices but all that aside some of their services are still pretty good. Google is the same as Facebook but they are more lowkey about their data gathering which in my opinion makes them a bit worse because they constantly try to shove all the bad PR under te rug with their le epic happy work environment, Amazon is just too big but all in all it's not really terrible or anything, I respect the company and what it does and brick and mortar needs to die already

Do you not have a phone?

I have a Blackberry dumbphone

Attached: 3arml0.jpg (516x464, 82K)

Can someone explain me what's wrong with Amazon? It doesn't operate in my country. My choice is Facebook, Google and Apple by the way.

Ios 13 gonna kill facebook and google

kill Google, Apple, Netflix
Amazon is BASED
Microsoft is BASED
Facebook is BASED

No other os gives you flexibility and reliability as windows 10, easily the best $100 spend

I trust apple with my data, use windows at work, amazon to buy shit, and netflix to chill

I dont know why facebook is still around and google can suck a dick

Fuck google for ruining youtube

Shut up and stop posting, you subhuman nigger cattle.

For sure Facebook and Microsoft

people blame them for killing the highstreet shops but most don't realise that if amazon didn't someone else would

Kill Apple, Facebook and Google
Save Microsoft, Amazon and Netflix

Whats wrong with Microsoft?

Can't believe no one said it yet.

Kill Facebook (scumbag attention sucking big brother), Apple (luxury crap money blackhole), Microsoft (get the world rid of the cancers of Windows, Office and Xbox in one shot).

Leave Google (useful and does cool shit), Amazon (drives customer innovation, not that bad, run the Web, useful), Netflix (harmless and useful).

Kill Apple, Microsoft and Netflix.

Cringe and bluepilled

They all suck but if I have to...
Save Amazon, Apple, and Netflix.

Kill FAG, save MAN.

Kill Facebook, applel and microsoft

fpbp yet again. Almost got quads too.

Kill Facebook, Google, and Microsoft. While the other three are also awful I think those three care the least about privacy and freedoms.

MONOPOLIES GOOD! YUMYUM AMAZON COCK

google yes, but only because of youtube

Privacy is a minute issue compared to the profound cultural degradation that Netflix and Apple have inflicted upon us. Agree with fb.

This. Facebook and Google have spying as their primary business model, and Apple is the most anti-consumer of the remaining 4.

Microsoft has never been that great, but they've been embracing open source as of late. If things continue as they are going, we might even see the NT Kernel open sourced, seeing as they're making Azure their biggest source of revenue.

Amazon has forced a lot of brick and mortar stores out of business, but those that remain have stepped up their game dramatically in order to compete effectively. It's also made it much easier to obtain products in smaller towns that otherwise would have been unavailable due to a lack of stores, or required driving to a hub city that might be 40 miles away.

Netflix has its problems, but it's managed to reduce piracy significantly by making movies and tv shows accessible at any time for a relatively cheap flat monthly rate. Artists get paid, and people get cheap accessible content. That's a fine business model.

SAVE Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook
(I don't use them anyways LMFAO!!!)

Facebook, google, microsoft. Please stop selling my data to the nsa.

Microsoft and Apple will kill themselves eventually.
I have no connection to netflix whatsoever.
Kill Facebook, Google, Amazon.

extremely based

google, facebook, netflx

I disagree, I think that in a society without freedom you can't speak out against cultural degredation in the first place, or for that matter anything.

It's over Steve. It's over.

Kill facebook, apple and microsoft, save google netflix and amazon.

>Netflix has its problems, but it's managed to reduce piracy significantly
Huh, I didn't realize Netflix was taking a stand against violent attacks on shipping

>kill
Google, Facebook, Apple
>Save
Microsoft, Amazon, Netflix

kill Facebook, apple

I need Google Amazon

idc about the other 2

show your work

>NT Kernel open sourced
Hah. Fat chance. If it was maybe the community could fix things up (have you seen the bugs in the latest build?). Doubt they would give up their telemetry though.

Kill FAG
Save MAN

Attached: 1561215352569.png (528x514, 284K)

based

kill facebook, amazon and apple

Remove the fag
Keep the man

>faceberg doesn't matter if you don't use it
Did you completely memory hole the last 2 years?

Wholesome

more reddit babble

actually this
based

FAG

Kill fb, Google, apple

Save:
>Amazon: they're pretty good from the consumer side
>Microsoft: been using them for years, and I'll continue to do so
>Netflix: don't care for them, I pirate everything I wanna watch

You don't belong here.

>amazon is just a shop
Half of your shitty hentai sites are provided to you by Amazon...

Kill facebook, apple and netflix.
Seriously, why is netflix even in here? It brings nothing more than shitty movies and even worse shows.
Google as much as they want to track everything, has such a great package of services with maps, search, youtube, news and everything basically working together to get you what you're looking for. Are they reading my emails and using them for adds? Hell yea they are. Am I also getting actually relevant search results when I look for restaurants nearby with fish? Fuck yes I am.
And Microsoft just because I'm a slave to the .NET platform, can't move past it.

No u

Isn't facebook pretty much dead anyway? Only retarded third-worlders and boomers use it.

Attached: 1564643017268.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

Kill Facebook, Apple and Google.

Man, that was easy.

Goodbye
- Microsoft
- Netflix
- Facebook

Much respect
- Apple
- Google
- Amazon

Attached: happyEmojAI.png (226x220, 74K)

Homo spotted