Bst time, so post them battlestations

bst time, so post them battlestations

Attached: bst august f3.jpg (3840x2044, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

internetshit.xyz/imagehost/patsas.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: DSC_0991.jpg (3264x2448, 2.17M)

post some new images without cleanup

Post wallpaper

based and plantpilled.

GODDAMMIT WHAT SPECIES OF PLANTS ARE THE TWO ON THE DESK?
THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL AND I NEED THEM IN MY LIFE

what a garbage setup, dilate

1/10
10/10

3/10
>Overly busy
>"aesthetic" filter/lighting/whatever
>cunt station
2/10
>no character but makes fun of others for no character
>desk way bigger then needed
>"audiophile"
Nah you're a cunt as well mate.

>Audiophile
Not sure what headphones those are but they're trash cause mic. Also wtf is that abomination they're hooked up to. This station tries so hard to look luxurious and pricey when it's a bunch of cheap shit

The anons are in peak performance mode today

Attached: IMG_20190922_193355.jpg (4032x3024, 3.79M)

How much does your setup cost?

internetshit.xyz/imagehost/patsas.jpg

thank you for liking my OC. I took the picture in Paris at the Louvre (which by the way FUCKING SUCKS) and then retrowaved it in lightroom.

thanks but I have no fucking clue. just saw them at my local hypermarket and bought them

>just saw them at my local hypermarket and bought them
figured as much
plant snap tells me that the one on the right is a dracaena, but it can't identify the one on the left...

Attached: EFHJKYDVUAEPQhp.jpg (1410x1057, 207K)

sugoi

this is very cringe, especially the mounted ipad

based af
11/10, and checked

Just moved into the place and it dont feel very comfy, pls give recommendations

cables are an obvious one I'm working on

Attached: 20190923_170306.jpg (4032x2268, 2.19M)

>cringe
oof yikes baka my dude

get some foliage, put up some (framed) art.

Hey anons, hoping you all are having a great day or evening!

Attached: BAST.jpg (4096x3037, 1.66M)

also, try to add more color in general
maybe an area rug, or more exciting sheets/duvet covers.

Ok I'm going to skip the blanket suggestion cause it's my comfy ass sherpa comforter, but I'm looking at some movie posters now to throw up

Attached: 20190923_171700.jpg (4032x2268, 2.5M)

Attached: 1565478433302.jpg (966x713, 288K)

what use is the sennheiser amp when you already have the apollo there? I'm genuinely curious about it, and your audio set up in general

you don't need to take it personally, just stop taking yourself so seriously, sweetie :o)

Add some art on the walls, not posters. Frame that shit.
Some green plants, a new chair perhaps.
Consider rearranging your furniture if you have the space to make the room look bigger.
Maybe remove the tv-stand, get a long desk and add a neat desklamp and some personal stuff on there

why do I feel like the name of that computer chair is "cum throne"

urusai!

Attached: IMG_20190914_161032.jpg (4032x3024, 2.91M)

jealous of how much light you get.

new chair on the todo list, if i managed to put the computer under/off to the side it would free up a lot of desk space i think for more personal stuff

do you have any recommendations for art? cyberpunk/synthwave type shit is the general style i like

because it's old shit and i'm not sure if it's even possible to reupholster cheap office chairs

get some Patrick Nagel prints

Going by the opening picture, I'm pretty sure this is a thread to post historical battlestations, not current ones.

Probably $5-6k in tech stuff. $5k for instruments/amp and the art prints. Never really noticed just how much shit there is.

>pls give recommendations
Anime posters. Don't bother framing them, just get enough to cover the entire wall.

>cyberpunk/synthwave type shit is the general style i like
society6 dot com my dude

Attached: synth.png (806x1134, 1.06M)

i was thinking about finding somewhere that would print poster sized art out, but wasnt sure where to find some place with a poster sized printer.

Looks pretty nice user. What's that amp head on your desk?
Maximum cozy
Just put a bunch of shit on your walls. And maybe find a different place to put your comp.
I like your CRT's. Why not clean up a bit though?
>what is cable management
Looks nice though, maybe find something to put on that empty wall.

Attached: FNxlNzU.jpg (2047x978, 841K)

>What's that amp head on your desk?
Kemper profiler. Fully worth trading in my old amps for it. What records ya got there? Savoring that desk space, too

Attached: IMG_20190923_184544.jpg (4032x3024, 3.67M)

only so much you can do with a concrete floor

The Sennheiser is better, it's designed for the HD800-series. The Apollo runs my D7200 and offers a great preamp to my SM7B. I don't play instruments anymore but it would also offer low latency for when playing with a virtual amp.

These are the noteworthy mentions, the rest is just classic rock and classical. That and old movie soundtracks. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to go back to having a normal sized desk.

Attached: C98B530F-4E24-49BA-A007-ECE3FAF3762D.jpg (3024x3024, 1.87M)

damn son u could have just bought protools and used the digital amp settings on there

Attached: 20190923_193544.jpg (4032x1960, 2.44M)

Here's mine finally got around to removing the shelves off this fucker and giving myself more room. Feels good man ! Made a thread with the same pic. Also have Dualo or whatever that app is so my iPad can be used as a second monitor for the surface pro

Attached: IMG_20190923_183851159.jpg (4160x3120, 2.51M)

yo

Attached: battlestation6.jpg (2880x2160, 2.24M)

The coziest station on Jow Forums is that Aussie swimmer's station. Pic related, but he's changed it recently.

Don't fill it with unnecessary stuff that you don't need or enjoy. If minimalism has taught me anything it's that most people fill their rooms with shit for other people in a way to prove to themselves that they enjoy certain things like music/games/anime.

Attached: IMG_0026.jpg (4024x1512, 1.82M)

Attached: IMG_20190923_191744.jpg (4608x3456, 1.88M)

Nothing has changed. However, I have a second desk coming in the mail, and some posters just arrived today which I'll put up after getting the second desk.

Attached: IMG_20190923_201547.jpg (1152x864, 330K)

must be sad
what about real human contact?

imagine walking into your son's room and this is what you see

imagine living with your parents

Attached: battlestation2.jpg (2880x2160, 2.35M)

What tv stand is that? This is among the comfiest looking rooms I've ever seen on Jow Forums,

>boasts that he is in fact a manchild

Attached: 1569209630662.png (579x458, 254K)

Not sure, it's not mine. Maybe he will pop in here and answer lol. All of his furniture matches.

This is his new desk setup.

Attached: 1569121717076.jpg (2016x1512, 1.12M)

>it dont feel very comfy
It looks pretty comfy to me. I'd add more pillows, though.

Is your chair an upside-down pan on a propane tank??

You should invest in some gel pens, they make writing a lot more fun.

Very very nice. Sometimes I wish they made human-sized cat furniture. I wanna climb up a ladder and get snug in a little room.

Attached: 1401315783102.png (355x468, 253K)

I'd be proud that my kid was able to fill his time with his hobbies instead of attempting at being a normie and always being the cringy third wheel.

>chair falling apart and shedding
Honestly depressing, and infuriating at the same time.
You've been cucked by the pleather jews, user.

For your next chair please don't buy fake leather unless it's automotive grade (actual shit, the kind actual vehicles use) and instead opt for fabric or mesh.

Ew, plants.

>and instead opt for fabric or mesh.
Careful with mesh, it's not very comfortable to sit on after a while if you're naked or only thinly clothed.

>Not wanting to breath clean air 100% of the time.

*farts* *sniiiff*
Yep, now that's my kind of air filter.

Yeah I wouldn't want to sit naked on mesh but at the same time sitting naked will make a fabric chair dirty.

Shitty cheap fake leather on the other hand turns to little pieces of shit all over you and your room every day after a year or so until the chair ironically then becomes fabric but always flakes more of that shit all over until you throw it out.

Plants actually pollute the air, it's a meme, air is clean unless it is dirty. Plants aren't air filters, you can buy air filtration for that.

There's a reason why no clean rooms have fucking plants in them.

>Guitars
>Chairs with arms
They're removable right?

They.. make oxygen. Also you're not assembling processors in your bedroom, you're just jacking it to loli.

for some reason I want to hate this but it is just way too comfy. Good for you user, nice setup

experimenting

Attached: 20190923_225250-4032x1960.jpg (4032x1960, 1.33M)

How the fuck would this even work?

well I haven't configured it yet but I'd just rotate the displays on each side laptop then use either xdmx if it doesn't lag to hell or just barrier/synergy to share the main pointer and keyboard with otherwise discrete systems. Couldn't drag and drop windows in that case though.

And I could bind the xrandr rotate command to a key combo like Windows has (ctrl+alt+[arrow]) so that reconfiguring is easy and I can switch to landscape on some or all on the fly.

Plants are a source of allergens and other stuff can grow in the soil. Not just oxygen becomes airborne.

With 5G, of course!

hey /bst/!
does anyone have any ideas on how to light the desk with RGB LED strips? these things are dirt cheap and I noticed some youtubers have them behind their desks... but no one has a guide on how to actually do it right.
anyone have some suggestions on where to mount it? any need for a diffuser?

also, any tips for power cable management behind the desk?

Attached: 1552112299964.jpg (800x800, 78K)

Kinda cluttered, but I still find it cozy

Attached: 20190923_203920_1.jpg (3835x3492, 1.75M)

Man, I never thought someone would need a guide to slap an LED strip on something.

no DAC? nice knife collection tho! I'm a fan of paramilitary myself.

Yeah, they drop almost all the way down, flush with the seat

Anyone have recommendations for speakers that are better than the usual computer shitters, but they don't need to be massive and loud? (It's an apartment so I wouldn't use them at high volume anyway)

Here is my boring station. Just moved in so I haven't managed my cables yet

Attached: IMG_20190924_025729.jpg (4160x3120, 1.63M)

Why yes, it is in fact an upside down pot on a propane tank.

you should get proper growth lights for those plants. the light emitted by your regular bulb falls out of the usable spectrum just after a couple centimeters, so the plants don't benefit much.

What are those plants called? I want the same.

i loved GSG, but 15 years past, it's a bit cringe.

I also wrote 11 years first.. had to check the wiki. wow. the days are long but the decades are short.

whatever you say grandpa

Attached: 20190924_061924.jpg (2880x2160, 2.36M)

You know, sometimes I'm really glad I ahve met my wife, lest I end up like this. She finds the baofeng weird enough as it is.

Cable management has never been my thing since I change layouts frequently. But this is where I spend all of my time procrastinating.

Attached: IMG_20190924_123954772.jpg (4096x3072, 2.66M)

OP is a cleptomaniacal drug abuser

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
WE GOT FUN AND GAMES

Honestly the Schiit Magni is all I need currently, it's enough to power my Senns.
And thanks! I've got a lot more in a case, those are just the ones I carry the most.

Gotta work with this Dutch flat's dimensions, the windows are too bright for the monitor. It's fine, I have the laptop on dock so no ing to the couch is a moment's work.

Attached: DSC_0405_1.jpg (720x405, 75K)

>Not facing the wall
Gross.

Close up

Attached: DSC_0406_1.jpg (720x540, 89K)

i like that keyboard, what is it?

>being in a cuck corner

??

Attached: Untitled.png (1274x864, 9K)

Not that's a proper shitposting station

You'd think, but the wall will have my bows hanging when the holders arrive. Also, I prefer the sight of the garden in the background to the sight of the wall. I work from home, so I'll leave the cubicle to the people you can't.

Attached: DSC_0407_1_1.jpg (2500x3333, 2.56M)

search 75% wheat field. It's a taobao item. Mine is the old version, it's good, I have had issues with RSI in the past. The split ergonomics is great, I'm thinking of making my own board someday with the connection being jack instead of it's current miniusb male.. hard to find good cables for it, hence what is there

pretty shit tbqh senpai. I like your keyboard though. Take a better picture next tme

Autumn hit the netherlands, and the sun ceased to exist. Maybe next spring when the clouds are gone.