This be awesome... hope rest of the companies follow the lead!

This be awesome... hope rest of the companies follow the lead!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 2.12.19 PM.png (1698x1478, 377K)

As a European I always thought it's dumb that Americans rage against those enforcing the law instead of those who vote for it

Immigration cops are heroes. They see the worst kind of scum, drug trafficking, human trafficking, slave traders, smugglers.
Their country is so dysfunctional, railing against law enforcement is the surest sign of a failed state.

Attached: 1564747190522.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

literally who

Good, traitors shouldn't be allowed anywhere near government computers. Now they need to perform extremely invasive investigations on every employee of this company to make sure none were radical political extremists or Russian operatives.

>Fucking alt-right is destroying the country!
>*proceeds to keep pushing people to right-wing ideologies*
Day of the rope when?

Attached: 1568896590432.jpg (460x413, 19K)

Chef is one of the most popular infrastructure automation tools. After probably ansible, these days.

They are a fairly big deal, if you're managing lots of servers.

How the fuck are they pushing people into right wing ideologies by doing this? You are already right wing if this annoys you so much, you weren't pushed by no one else than yourself.

huh. we use ansible and postman, haven't heard of chef. thanks.

The company's political motivation was already made clear. ICE and CBP should completely tear out the systems to be safe and charge this company back whatever they were paid.

>Defense of illegal inmigrants instead of actual citizens
>not pushing people to the right

> I always thought it's dumb that Americans rage against those enforcing the law instead of those who vote for it

I actually feel your sentiment, IMO it's a big problem. People creating the laws are usually very distanced from people enforcing it. There's no skin in the game here. It sucks. IMO senate and the house who create laws should literally spend time in the shoes of people who they affect.

> They see the worst kind of scum, drug trafficking, human trafficking, slave traders, smugglers.

F.U.D. Fucking shill.

>reddit spacing
kys

I bet you don't actually work on the infra automation. Anyone who actively does, definitely knows chef.

i deploy and manage security management devices using ansible and postman, don't really need anything else. but alright.

Eh - you honestly don't need to know more than one, and really on the surface at least, all of them are just fine.

But if you manage servers automatically, you should at the very least vaguely check out puppet, , saltstack, chef, in addition to ansible

will do, thanks for the heads up.

Are you implying there is no human trafficking and drug smuggling at the border?
Do you live under a rock? Where do you think all those Eastern European prostitutes came from? Where do you think all those Syrians and Afghans came from? Did they not pay human traffickers to smuggle them through? Are you not aware of widespread slavery in Europe today, even in the UK?

That's true of European borders, let alone American ones with the cartels at the doorstep.

Border cops see the worst shit and have to deal with the most violent and ruthless international criminal gangs.

>Policies such as family separation and detention did not yet exist
bullshit right off the bat, didn't bother reading the rest

I'm going to laugh my ass off when the faggot who pulled his code from the Chef repos and said he'd return it only if the Chef guys did this changes his mind and refuses to put it back up anyway. Never cave in to these people. It's never enough and they'll always demand more.

This "pushing people to the right" autistic talk is part of the Jow Forums handbook on arguing on the internet. I mean a literal guideline on arguing on the internet. Basically it states that when you have no argument you answer with this pushing people to the right bullshit.

Dilate but don't die late