Is there a good text editor for windows not developed by a based boy or tranny? Don't mention vim or other autism soft...

Is there a good text editor for windows not developed by a based boy or tranny? Don't mention vim or other autism soft, i just want a simple text editor, not for coding.

Attached: images.jpg (285x177, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4coder.itch.io/4coder
geany.org/download/releases/
web.archive.org/web/20190102170412/https://notepad-plus-plus.org/news/notepad-7.6.2-released.html
twitter.com/Notepad_plus/status/673818785674080256
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Notepad

vim or other autism soft

wordpad

Quite good.

4coder: 4coder.itch.io/4coder

notepad++
wordpad
microsoft word
notepad
openoffice writer
the address bar on your browser
the address bar on the file explorer

Can you get emacs for windows? Developed by a true chad who is hated by all trannies and söyboys.

Who fucking cares who devs it, if it gets the job done is all I want.
Besides, if you're using either Linux, Windows, MacOS, whatever, they've all been "posed" so you might as well stop using computers all together.

>12 USD
Pay for your shit yourself.

The Demo version is free and comes with everything minus access to the customization layer/API.

Notepad2-mod

Gtfo incel

Sublime Text

Akelpad

who the fuck cares who developed it if it works well

VS Code.

t. female (male) vim.rs

this

Why do coc'd trannies make the best soft? I thought right wingers were supposed to be the smart guys?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (360x640, 31K)

left-wing =/= tranny
look at Stallman, every single colored hair landwhale wants that communist's head right now

Emacs just werks.

Did something happen to notepad++? I'm gonna have to remove every trace of it if I find out a tranny worked on it

these

why people hate trannies so much, let them live.

Attached: 1569115314436s.jpg (250x228, 7K)

i mean, let them have fun, they are humans too

Attached: images (1).jpg (266x190, 7K)

You will never be a woman

geany.org/download/releases/

sublime!

yeah, its called GNU emacs

>let 60% of them live.
FTFY

fpbp

bomp

quit being a goddamn ponce and just use what works. I had no idea about notepad++, now that I do I'm not going to stop using it, because it works well and I like it.

I have bad news
web.archive.org/web/20190102170412/https://notepad-plus-plus.org/news/notepad-7.6.2-released.html
twitter.com/Notepad_plus/status/673818785674080256

textadept. it also works on every platform

fucking trannie faggots.

Programmer's Notepad

>refusing to use good quality software just because i don't like the fact that the dev wears a dress
Is this the peak of autism?

>when somebody recommends vim or emacs in any context

Attached: 1485040259249.jpg (559x556, 21K)

Is notepad too hard for you to use?

>they are humans too
So? What does that mean? Those are empty words. The key to getting out of this mess is realising which humans have value and which do not.

Also, Notepad2-Mod.

Yellow vests are pretty based though desu
The developer of n++ refusing to add protection from MitM attacks for so long that the issue got too old for the EU bug bounty program so no-one would take it is unbased, especially considering he/she/it/them/fag REMOVED signing the binary

Kate