Are there any genetic testing services that don't collect your data or I can at least keep my identity private?

Are there any genetic testing services that don't collect your data or I can at least keep my identity private?

Attached: 23andmenorah.png (1200x781, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brothernathanaelchannel.com/watch_video.php?v=SBOMS8UDH978
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

You realize that your DNA is your identity right

No, but you can buy a cheap(ish) nanopore device and do it your self if you're not a retard. Wait another 5-10 years and you'll be able to buy even cheaper and faster devices for home sequencing. Your processed genome is about 600MB of data, and you'll need a fast GPU to combine the reads.

fuck off shill

>genetic testing
>don't collect your data
>at least keep my identity private?
a-are you retarded user desu?

So if you have an identical twin then they're legally and conceptually you?

>hey you realize these two things are one and the same?
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHILL BEGONE GLOWEY SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: kek.jpg (613x605, 272K)

>No

>You realize that your DNA is your identity right
this

and my 2ยข is as follows:
genetic testing is a jewish supremacist scheme to identify who is and is not a jew for an ethnic cleansing event, probably in the form of a racially selective pandmic/plague

tell everyone you know to not submit to genetic testing

Yeah but the real fear is if you commit a crime. They find DNA and enter it into the (DNA -> (Name, Home Address)) database and you're fucked. If they just have your DNA it doesn't help. Sure its not ideal, but its better than nothing.

sed 's/identical/similar-but-not-completely-identical/g'

SEE: Familial match.
if a blood relative has at any time submitted dna or gotten a genetic test, it would still serve to lead Uncle LEO to your door. You might as well write a letter to Purple Aki and let him know you're on your way to your forever home.

This is the /worst/ way to try to convince anyone in the real world not to submit to genetic testing.
>to identify who is and is not a jew for an ethnic cleansing event, probably in the form of a racially selective pandmic/plague
Are you fucking retarded? This isn't why you shouldn't.
>tell everyone you know to not submit to genetic testing
This is literally the only valid point you've made.

gattaca

poo poo caca

>SEE: Familial match.
>if a blood relative has at any time submitted dna or gotten a genetic test, it would still serve to lead Uncle LEO to your door. You might as well write a letter to Purple Aki and let him know you're on your way to your forever home
Hmmm I never thought about that. I'm surprised that would even work. I didn't think they sequenced enough DNA to make something like that possible. Thanks user.

Newborn screening have been a thing since the 60s. The cards with the dried blood are stored and the DNA is intact in every single one of them (DNA is very stable in dried blood). If they haven't already, all these will at some point be used for creating a national genomic database of every citizen.

Attached: NewbornScreenNPC-700x467.jpg (700x467, 52K)

>Are you fucking retarded? This isn't why you shouldn't.
why do you think those genetic services exist?
why was 23andMe able to get billions of funding and come out of nowhere after other services like Ancestry.com already existed for years?
Tell me that it isn't part of a jewish conspiracy.

You don't need genetic testing for them to map a gene trigger to a bioweapon. They have that info already.

>Hmmm I never thought about that. I'm surprised that would even work.

Why? You are literally 50% of your mothers DNA and 50% of your fathers DNA, - about 100 mutations that are unique to you that occurred during the early meiosis + some potential de novo mutations due to cosmic radiation.

>They have that info already.
OK I agree that there is a bit of that already
But the corroborative evidence also allows them to fulfil a Jewish prophecy of rebuilding the temple, even though the genealogy of who is and isn't a jew was destroyed by the Romans.
brothernathanaelchannel.com/watch_video.php?v=SBOMS8UDH978

Ancestry is run by Mormons, who have a similar idea. Basically, they want to determine who is truly white because the religion is inherently white supremacist. Then in apocalypse (which they believe is very soon), they will retake Deseret (part of the American midwest) as a holy Mormon state and only allow certain people in to create a utopia free of sin. Also, they baptize people after they die so that they can ascend to Mormon heaven from normal haven.

I support genetic tests for everyone. That way we can put Niggers and other subhumans on a list for the day of the rope

Just embrace Big Brother. It's a lost cause.

I love big DNAta and hope the internet keeps electing racist conservitards until eugenics movements come about.
>Get 23andMe'd
>Find out I have no common or rare disease risks
>No weird predispositions to things
>No allergy risks
There would be a lottery to breed with me.

Nebula Genomics if you amerifag

>racially selective plague
these are the people giving me tech advice

Attached: 1553542123763.jpg (1024x722, 178K)

Well you clearly have low iq so no it wouldnt be a lottery.

I'm not the one claiming the gubmunt needs your dna to make a plague.

It's called submitting with a fake name.

>why was 23andMe able to get billions of funding
Venture capitalists who smell money in a profitable idea?
>and come out of nowhere
Novelty, marketing, etc. They also didn't exactly come "out of nowhere" you brainlet. Founded in 2006. Recent, but not nowhere.
>after other services like Ancestry.com already existed for years?
Ancestry lacks the novelty of being able to send a glorified q tip in with some drool to get an in depth analysis and see what you're genetically predisposed to.
>Tell me that it isn't part of a jewish conspiracy.
It isn't part of a Jewish conspiracy.

Both companies are profiteering, evil organizations that should /never/ be trusted (ancestry even receiving an award for it) and while their data could be used to solve crimes that only a sociopath wouldn't want solved, doing so opens up the everyman to abuse. It's a slippery slope.

You, my angry little friend, should probably go back to See above

See above
Stop going full TAD

also fuck LDS it's a dangerous cult.

kek desu

>t. pic related

No, >>>/pol is leaking,
btw install gentoo

>submit with fake name
>but someone else you're related to has submitted dna
>rendering your efforts pointless
you can't pull a sneaky there bub desu.

Attached: neckd.jpg (474x397, 27K)

What you want is virtually impossible. That said if you and a friend did the test the idea is you do your friend's test and friend does your test, etc.

At least puts the wrong name against the DNA sample.
That said it is not worth it in any event.

You're literally going to have to buy equipment and do it yourself.

Please delete this EXTREMELY anti-Semitic post immediately.

White genocide isn't real

Have you considered not being a criminal?

This might be a retarded question but how much would that cost? I also won't have a huge database to pull from and I doubt it would be cheap to get one.

Where do you think they get the information on what markers correspond to which places?

I'm interested in doing this myself. Willing to pay a few thousand. What do I need to know?

Theres no reason to make yourself vulnerable. You could get framed or be arrested for a dumb crime. If I was from england I could go to jail for posting a race iq bell curve.

... what the fuck did his post have to do with white genocide?

You Israeli astroturfers are getting incredibly fucking lazy, when are we gonna get a range ban on Israeli IPs?

What about faking your name/identity? Would this work?

>tfw Mom and Dad did this shit
>both sisters did it too
>even Grammy did it
>tfw effectively my own personal genetic code has been sold off without my consent
Can't wait for 23&me to have a massive data leak like every goddamn company has these days and live the rest of my life knowing that my very blueprints (and the rest of my family's, for that matter) are passing hands like an old email address and there's not a single fucking thing I can do to change it.
Fuck this stupid horseshit, it's like trying to convince people that Facebook does in fact violate the practice of not putting personal information online.

It's still your DNA, and you can't just up and switch DNA sequences if one gets compromised. How much particulate matter do you think falls off of you every day? How much information do you think could be obtained by gathering even a few specks of this kind of matter at various locations? And finally, how long do you think it will take for companies to see how valuable this data could be, and start attempting to collect this data?
Genetic information should be one of the most protected pieces of your identity, if not the single most important. Defend it, don't pay someone else to literally own a piece of you.

In short, don't do it. The proprietary sample preparation kit is expensive as hell, and nanopores devices (same with pacbio devices) are inaccurate as all hell (~90% bp call accuracy).
You'd need north of 50k startup costs to do it properly yourself (ngs platform like thermo fischer, then the sample preparation is a drop in the bucket).
Best bet is to pay a lab to do it for you. Look for university biochem departments and see what they're asking for. No guarantee about privacy, but better than usual and no startup cost.
The bioinformatics part is piss easy and there are even complete platforms online like PATRICK for assembly and analysis if you don't want to install shit locally.

I think it should be possible to use GDPR to prevent them from logging too much data and after you receive your result to use GDPR again to make them delete the data altogether.

Thanks for the advice. Yeah I've a few universities near me I might be able to talk to

Imagine the future where corporations can make perfect young copys of ourselves, so they can have us work for them for all of eternity.

the whole point of this is to collect user data at a biological data.

Just ask the government for your genome. It's afforded to every citizen via the Free of Information Act.

I like how they filter anything that's remotely unidentified into sub-saharan african on the speculative index.

Why would Ancestry/23andCDC offer a refund for the testing kits when you cancel the service? Does Netflix offer a refund for you Mike and Ikes? Does Comcast offer you a refund for your low League of Legends ELO? Does Tim Horton's refund you for over-seasoned Beaver Tails?

Yep, one of these DNA databases was used to catch the Golden State Killer, they had his DNA from rape kits but had never committed any crimes after he stopped doing the shit he was doing, a relative used one these 23andme type things and they ran down the family tree, followed the guy and picked up a cup he drank from and his ass is sitting in the pen where he belongs.

nanopore has very higher error rates and whole genome seq is gonna still cost you a lot of time.