Will stallman begin shitposting here now that he is basically unemployable...

Will stallman begin shitposting here now that he is basically unemployable? (at least for a short while) Will be begin actually programming again? What do you think, Jow Forums?

Attached: plGWZrM.jpg (1683x1725, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/articles/microsoft-talk.html
stallman.org/articles/genderless-pronouns.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He will probably enjoy his forced retirement and continue to shitpost on his own site maybe give a talk every once in a while.

he has been here the whole time.

inane

he's gonna an hero

I am already here.
AMA

he will begin to work on GNU/OpenBSD

blasphemy

He's gonna finish Hurd.

Jow Forums is proprietary. Maybe Lainchan.

>Will stallman begin shitposting here now
No, he doesn't use any interactive web sites.
>Will be begin actually programming again?
Maybe. Hopefully he finds a nice personal project like Torvalds' dive log software.

Hurd is already done and is used by Boston Dynamics. Guess what for? Ooh, spooky talking robots XD

GNU/HURD when

>RMS
>using site with forced js
Cmon dude

Attached: th-1.jpg (356x600, 62K)

who begins in their 60s

stallman.org/articles/microsoft-talk.html

Knowing him, he probably does not have any saving because he thought he would serve to the FSF and MIT until his death.

He will likely off himself the first chance he gets.

>Being a martyr of the SJWs war

>actually programming
We can only dream.

Stallman doesn't care for cuck licenses though

RMS has a lot of SJW ideas too though, so which side would he be on?

>he probably does not have any saving because he thought he would serve to the FSF and MIT until his death.
What? Are you stupid? He has literally nothing to spend money on and had plenty of income. Unless you think he donates it all the first chance he gets or something.

there is still the traditional page view which works without js.
js is only required on the catalog.

Yep, exactly. But he wouldn't use any interactive webpage or google captcha (even noscript captcha) anyway.

this'll get her hired

Attached: 1569278574981.jpg (432x631, 88K)

Someone gift him a pass

>unemployable
That autistic faggot hasn't had a job in years. He's the epitome of NEET

All the proprietary Javascript can be replaced by Jow Forums X and reCaptcha works without JS and even becomes more usable
The foremost reason he won't come here is that this place is garbage

He still wouldn't post at all. This is still an interactive website, he only fetches news articles he wants to read using an email bot. Using the pass compromises anonymity. And he wouldn't want to waste time posting on here anyway.

He doesn't browse the web at all. Not even without js.

>EATING SHIT ALL DAY FROM HES FOOT
>Enforcing hes autistic ideas of free software on everyone
>HURR DURRR mails 24/7

Damn i wish i was that guy and he actually got payed.

He uses Icecat with Tor when his e-mail bot can't fetch a website.

Background, i havent been in the channel in like 5 years, i remember terry died like a badass, but what happened to stallmanu?

Attached: 1573014.jpg (460x460, 66K)

SJWs don't understand how autistic he is when trying to convey a point of view on a topic, and some roastie whore went out of her way to quote him out of context in some shitty op-ed she did, then she spammed it everywhere.

Homie is bit of a sjw himself though

Not compared to the ones that want him canceled.

He is a leftist, but he isn't a SJW. He respects other people's views, and shares his on a non-violent manner.

That's the beauty of it

But he had a job. Only because you define wage slaving as job, doesn't mean revolutionizing technology and fighting for freedom is not a job. He literally got layer for this.

Not really how it works though
He has a ton of shit like this stallman.org/articles/genderless-pronouns.html

>But he had a job.
He's never been employed by anyone. Shitposting on the internet and spending other people's money while you do dumb projects as a NEET is not work, and neither is activism. People that delude themselves into thinking that they are actually producing anything of value while just being a leech on society deserve a bullet.

>He has a ton of shit like this stallman.org/articles/genderless-pronouns.html
Yes, and?
Are you gonna "cancel" him over commiting wrongthink like some Twitter faggot? He isn't forcing you to call other people "pers".

The terminology "SJW" is a trap. It makes you think that justice is a bad thing, because you start connecting it with the injustices of of people I'd rather call ST as in social terrorists.

RMS fights for justice, but justice is not the goal of "SJW".

This genderless pronoun business is pretty much an SJW thing though, that's all I'm saying. And he has a lot of views like this. No need to sperg out over it.
A lot of what he believes are pretty run-of-the-mill sjw topics. Seems fair to say that by that metric, he is an sjw, even when there are other sjws who are angry with him.

Next you're telling me that he's a pedophile because talking about pedophilia laws is a pedophile thing.

Can you post here through tor even with a pass? I mean it would still defeat the point of tor since the pass makes you trackable.

"And thus I clothe my naked villany
With odd old ends stol'n out of holy writ,
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."
Richard III

No. I'm saying he's an SJW because he believes in a lot of SJW talking points. If he simply discussed it and disagreed, you'd have a point. But he discusses them and agrees with them.

he disagrees on the most esential point, which is freedom.

Most essential by whose definition? And it would seem silly not to say he's an sjw when he does talk and agree with the same social justice issues. It would feel like politics, people who don't like sjws but do like rms wouldn't want to admit that rms is an sjw because that would cause a bit of a dilemma.

you're still falling for the trap
justice is a good thing
what sjw do is not
there are topics that overlap, but it doesn't excuse the wrongdoings of the 'SJW and doesn't make rms a supporter of those wrongdoings

Well yeah there are sjws who are much worde than rms I agree

He doesn't have anything better to do. Wait that's me...

It's not the views themselves. It's that he held those views but was still a good person, while the people who took him down are morally beneath him in every way. These are people who actually oppose doing good in this world because they believe the world is so evil that any good (freedom etc) that can be created in this world must be compromised and worthless in addition to being a lie, so they think it's better to tear down anything that appears good in order to achieve the goal of revolution that will usher in the truly good world.

I doubt he will struggle for money however given he already thinks his life's work is a failure, is being witch hunted for comments taken out of context/mischaracterised, and was forced to resign his positions at MIT and FSF. I think it's a possibility this may drive him to suicide. He doesn't deserve any of this.

the dude could probably live in a mansion in south america with his MIT bucks

stallman is a sjw. he has been a social justice warrior for decades before it ever became 'cool' or a spinoff of trotsky-style revolutionary communism in a hackneyed attempt to start another red november in the 21st century

just because he's not a communist and isn't propelled by communist rhetoric doesn't mean he's not a social justice warrior. he's been fighting for the same shit they have ever since the 70s. the difference is that he legitimately believes in social justice, earnestly and ethically, under the auspices of equality and freedom, instead of using it as a weapon to push communism on other people. that might be a little bit autistic and optimistic but that's why people like stallman. he might be a bleeding heart liberal but at least he's not a fucking commie