Woah

Over time, the Snow Elves began to devolve into twisted, blinded creatures, becoming the *degenerate* race now known as the Falmer. They were slaves of the (((Dwemer))) and over time, their *history was lost* as they became an increasingly primal people. Because of this, it is commonly believed that the Snow Elves were actually *tricked* into blindness and slavery.

Attached: woah.jpg (677x683, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zenimax.com/about
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ripoff of Tolkien's orcs descending from corrupted Elves.

Are you saying that Canadians are the snow elves?

based Bethesda

There is only one statue that depicts the Snow Elf heritage. I wonder where the rest went?
>Tear down this anti-diverse statue. falm- fellow mer

Attached: Irkngthand_Great_Statue.png (1170x1080, 2.03M)

Attached: 1469399400545.jpg (624x600, 91K)

The Falmer ruthlessly attack anyone who comes into their territory, western whites give invaders money, housing and invite them to fuck their women. Shit comparison.

this is so fucking autistic

Check this out.
Source: zenimax.com/about

Attached: Namnlös.png (695x603, 68K)

Do they ever explain why exactly the Dwemer enslaved and corrupted the Snow Elves? I know they made them eat toxic fungus that led to their blindness after taking in refugees from their war with the Nords, but why would they do that to them? Blind slaves don't seem useful.

Attached: 1546016343648.jpg (600x750, 89K)

>it is commonly believed that the Snow Elves were actually *tricked* into blindness and slavery.
According to Dawnguard, this is somewhat true. Snow elves were poisoned.

Falmer are a dog whistle for white Western europeans

Came here to post this. I wonder where Tolkien got the idea tho

Is this the fabled Anglo humour?

Attached: 1542055947299.jpg (151x233, 35K)

>Over time, the Snow Elves began to devolve into twisted, blinded creatures, becoming the *degenerate* race now known as the Falmer. They were slaves of the (((Dwemer))) and over time, their *history was lost* as they became an increasingly primal people. Because of this, it is commonly believed that the Snow Elves were actually *tricked* into blindness and slavery.

But Imperials are the kikes, user. Dwemer are aryans, doomed to die on all of their successes and disappear into the aether.

There are a few theories, one prevalent one is that it was apart of some twisted experiment. I think that's a bit lazy and pointless, why do it to the ENTIRE race when you'd only need, what, 15% to form a conclusion to said experiment?

I think it was to keep the Dwemers inventions and technology a secret, just incase any Falmer escaped, they wouldn't want them to have any knowledge of the Dwemers machinations.

ya .. that the future of the remaining white people when the rest get culturally "enriched" by Wahhabi sharia "diversity" ..

Attached: SAbbatha Zevi.jpg (220x273, 27K)

Trump is behind TES going to shit. No surprises here.
Is he trying to collapse Mundus or attain CHIM?

>play morrowind
>go in dwemer ruins
>no dwemers
>only golems and jewish ghosts reminding me of the 6 trizillions

Dagoth Ur did nothing wrong.

Attached: d3b.jpg (624x352, 28K)

Well wit I don't get it. Is Bethesda redpilled? What about all that shit with fallout? I'm confused, is /toddhoward/ our guy or what? And please say yes because I like the memes

He created the orc race. As Morgoth enjoyed corrupting others work, Tolkien probably figured out it would be in the nature of his character to twist the most noble humanoid race to create the foot-soldiers of Morgoth's army.

>Redguard used to have a -10 malus to intelligence

Whites are the snow elves.
Jews are the dwemmer.
We get it.

Pretty smart guy this Tolkien fella.

I thought that was Yogurts temple at first glance

Attached: Spaceballs-1987-00-45-21.jpg (1280x694, 339K)

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1093, 327K)

Pretty interesting, wonder when they'll discuss markarth and nepos the nose